If they needed this to stop the dragons randomly killing people what the fuck is keeping Daenerys dragons from doing...

If they needed this to stop the dragons randomly killing people what the fuck is keeping Daenerys dragons from doing the same?

Why is there a staircase in the middle of an arena?

>shoehorning new things in season 7

my nigga D&D

They have learned that moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known to them. Therefor they arent as violent and can be free roaming dragons

Why didn't the Lannisters try to imprison Dany's dragons there? After some time, they will shrink to infant size and will no longer be a threat.

She regularly feeds them Dothraki children

"The dragons were such beautiful beast, we had no rights to imprison them"
>be farmer
>dragon comes out of nowhere, eats half your flock, burn you wife and child to ashes and take massive dragon shit on your hut
>wow Dragons are such majestic creatures, I'm sure glad the fuckwit king let them roam freely, what a sight!

This, don't understand why people were so upset at dragon 3 dieing, they are just animals, sucks if they are mistreated but they are increadibly out of place in this world as nothing can really challenge or defend against them and I wouldn't want to live under the whim of a hungry dragon just because its "majestic".

wtf i love Dany now

honestly, fuck that camera work. so obvious that a human isnt behind it.

How did they handle dragons in old Valerya? I cant imagine any economy properly working if farmers had to be constantly worried about dragons

It'd be a wee bit hard for a human to film a dragon.

Dany is able to keep them under control but without her the dragons would be three beast of destruction eating livestock and people like what happened earlier in the series.
People in Westeros hate dragons as much as they fear them. 99% of the population would happily see them eradicated for good

it doesnt work that way, the dont shrink, the new ones grow a lot less, something like a plant in a tiny pot.

they weren just some inbreed whiny bitches and knew how to properly discipline their dragons

targs can control dragons so why the need for something else to control dragons? because talentless plagiarizing author plot hole that's why.

Probably where they would release the food to feed the dragons safely from

>How did they handle dragons in old Valerya?

They went on conquests and fed them, have to keep those lizards active

More like Koi fish in a pond. They only grow as long as there is enough room for them

Their society was powered by slavery.