Give me one (1!) good reason why I shouldn't worship Kek

Give me one (1!) good reason why I shouldn't worship Kek.

There is none.

Revelation 16:13

Reddit.

Kek=god

>Deuteronomy 4:2

Enjoy your Jewish heresy.

There are none available

Kek is the divine manifestation of chaos, and will lead us to victory

>worshipping jews like a cuckold

KYS my man

There's only reasons to worship Kek, he has done actual tangible miracles in this world before our very eyes.

Because of my dubs

only dubs ? you stay on your side of the wall !

Does he offer any kind of a afterlife options, cause my faith has some pretty sweet retirement benefits after you die.

Hillary leading polls

Oh Lord Kek, bringer of chaos and giver of happenings. May your wisdom grant us another happening.

Kek is the god of the darkness (in the sense of that which literally cannot be accurately perceived) and the unknown, making him a kinda shitty god in the grand scheme of things. he's also a shitty meme

Thoth/Jehuty is better, he's the god of natural law, normal lawyer-y law, and magic. and also the vector cannon.

/thread

Checked and praised

offer up your tithe of metatron to the vector trap in the rear

Canada needs to change

Last time i checked Jehuty got rekt by Anubis. Praise the unholy destroyer.

umm delete that please, you clearly know nothing of space history if you think jehuty didn't win against anubis

also realtalk anubis is not the "unholy destroyer" and that only came after his actual relevance among the egyptian pantheon through edgy death cults; anubis is a much more moderate and compassionate figure, akin to Thanatos, the god overseeing peaceful deaths

in fact, Anubis' actual job as a deity is a combination of Hades' ferrying and briefing of the dead and Thanatos' overseeing of death to make it as smooth and peaceful as possible. Anubis is the bro who takes you home and holds your hair back over the toilet while you vomit your guts out when you drink too much at a party, except the party is your life and the vomit is your soul

The implications of meme magic align with the many worlds interpretation of quantum physics, which implies quantum immortality.

Basically, humans perceive an extremely narrow band of reality: we can only perceive the resulting conditions from a single sequence of quantum states, but the results of every possible quantum state also exist as separate, observable worlds. In other words, everything that can possibly happen DOES happen. There is no "If" only "and" the only difference is what we PERCEIVE.

Even without memetics, this already implies quantum immortality: you are only mortal because eventually the odds that something will have killed you will be so overwhelmingly high. But here's the thing: as long as there is POSSIBLY a way for you to survive, you DO, because everything that CAN happen DOES happen. Because you cannot observe a reality in which you are dead, you MUST continue to observe a reality in which you are alive.

someone should find that "god's not dead" movie poster and photoshop to a "kek's not dead" movie poster.