Just a reminder that the Jews are God's chosen people

Just a reminder that the Jews are God's chosen people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not anymore, Schlomo..
"I shall make a new covenant in My blood, for My Kingdom is not of this world"

chosen for what?

Just a reminder to frig off

Reminder that Kikes aren't real Judeans

A lot of Christian/Jew threads today. Shills are hard at work as usual come Monday.

just a reminder that god isn't real, and being his "chosen people" isn't different than being a unicorn's best friend.

So jew, tell me, are you going to join the Pope's new merged religion? They announcing that shit this month. They gonna combine jews and christians.

Ya ill write a book were I overthrow the American Government and destroy all communist nations. For the Breath of God is in me.

wait I thought the jews killed jesus who is the son of god (or god himself because of that holy trinity thing?) so why would god choose the people that murdered his son (or himself?).

im disgusted but somehow not surprised

source please?

Jews are Satan's children, sent to Earth in order to destroy everything that God created.

daily reminder that ugly dwarf orcs can look 3/10 on photoshop

You're kidding me. SAUCE.

>Fucking leaf!
Post sauce or GTFO

Based Crist!
Salvation is for everyone and is free ,
Look and you shall find.
Shlomo btfo!

If they were chosen they would be majestic and there would be no need for them to be scheming sleazy and ugly cowards who hide in the shadows

We must call on our old gods and stop the jews!

If the Jews are gods chosen people, why are they carriers of so many hereditary and genetic diseases? And why must they hamstring the other races of the world to get ahead?

uhh its not like its a secret you fucking cuck
On September 4-23rd, 2016, a major event will occur in the Old City of Jerusalem. It will bring together actors, artists, musicians, and persons in media from around the world. What on earth are they planning to do in Jerusalem at an event that ends on September 23rd, that will bring together celebrities and public figures?
Leaders from Roman Catholic, Muslim, and Jewish communities will gather for one of the largest and longest interfaith services in world history, right in the old city of Jerusalem. The service will combine the three monotheistic faiths under one roof in a house of worship for all believers. One part of the event will occur from September 5-11 and will bring together Jew, Muslim, and Christian under “a passion for Jerusalem in which they will co-exist temporarily under the wings of the Almighty.”

do your own research

Yeah, but their god is Satan.

If true, consider possibilities of infiltration. From our side.

They're doing in Israel what we wanted to do in Europe.

with jews you lose user

*tips fedora*

G-d is real it says so in The Bible.

The pope is going to Israel soon, they're gonna make a 3'rd Temple?
I'm not a religious person so I don't know why the 3'rd temple thing is so hyped.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSYafB6NNTY
Have a tinfoil video, there's not a lot of evidence.

for the oven

They were at one time...But not any more.
Israel is just a secular nation with no King from the line of David, no High Priest from the line of Aaron and no temple. God rejected them and made brought about "New Jerusalem", whose citizenship is made up of both Jew and Gentile alike. Most people fail to realize this though

If this is true regarding the beginning of a push towards one world religion then shit man, someone just hit warp speed on the end of days timeline.

I hope Protestant Christians realize they will hunt us to every corner of the world. Our only choice now is to become the wrath God promised on this earth in these last days. Some of us will make it before it gets bad (rapture) but if you're like myself and feel as though you have fallen short of Gods favor and glory in life, do not be afraid.

This is the ultimate of happenings. This is what we have been waiting for. This will be war. We will be on the brink of defeat in that final battle, Christ will return to snatch victory from the jaws of the hordes of hell. We will be victorious. The masses will then cry out "HAVE MERCY! SAVE US, FORGIVE US!" But I tell you it will be too late for repentance then. As they cry out we will sink our heels into their throats and respond softly, "No".

God bless and God speed fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Do not lose hope, do not lose faith. God is with you always, from your first day until your very last moment. In him we find strength to endure and move forward like a wave of reckoning.

Those of you who conspire to commit evil acts against fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. This is your only warning, you shall get no more henceforth.

The pope is literally satan, the one world religion is designed to praise satan not god. If you believe in the whole tinfoil story anyways.

Nice! Seved.

All religion, save one. will soon be destroyed by a worldwide effort to finally establish peace on the earth.
From the ashes here will be one left standing...it will be the one true religion. A concentrated attack by all the nations of the world will come against it. This will be like touching God's eye. and he will respond by unleashing Armagheddon. Here me now and believe me later.

He can have them.

>god chosen people
>god decides to kill a gorillion of them
reely maeks yuo fink

This.

Mark Zuckerberg DID just meet with the pope today or maybe it was tomorrow. Either way, Zuck is meeting he pope this week.

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

>religion
>redpilled
Choose one

So pretty much just a dressed up form of Islam?

DELETE THIS!

Khazar theory isn't real you morons fucking no anthropologist takes it seriously. only a minority of jewish DNA is from that region. Jews have been in Europe since the Roman Empire.

Get a load of the shill.

No, user.

To be TRULY redpilled means believing in God.

Who is best friends with an Asian rhino?

Because God loved Abraham, and blessed the descendants of Abraham.

The Jews were not chosen because they were many in number and powerful.

They were just the opposite.

I don't believe you.

>surely this isn't a lie too

God's chosen people were the israelites, but since the new testament jesus came to save everyone.

the jews of today were not the israelites of old, in fact, they can't be because the israelites of old knew that the messiah would come from the bloodline of david.

Then why are they so fucking ugly

>they can't be because the israelites of old knew that the messiah would come from the bloodline of david.

if david is the great grandfather of jesus then he couldnt have been born of a virgin. GOT YA!

t. a jew

Sound's like a Jewish lie to me

You know, many people say that Jews are actually servants of the devil, and that the Jewish messiah they are waiting for is the anti-Christ

When you think about it, that makes a lot more sense given what we know about Jews.
Who else starts a communist death cult that murders 100's of millions and enslaves half the globe. Who else pushes homosexuality, globalism, and the destruction of the west?

The Jews are quite wealthy. But what did Jesus say about wealth?

Look at this:

they forfeited that role when they crucified His son

Greeks are the chosen ones now cause we spread Christianity to Europe

>see flag
>shart
makes sense

What a humanitarian
I'm sure Zuckerberg has never done anything evil, and his motives are totally pure

wtf I love Jews now

One world religion confirmed!

Remember people, the Pope = Satan

You heard it from a fucking leaf.

> Simply BELIEVING in something without evidence

Do you also support false accusations of rape and domestic abuse by women? You might as well with that mindset.

What god is that? Never heard of him.

You really believe this? Or do you believe in the values?
Your God is a bad God. Why the fuck should I believe in an evil God?
There good sides and bad sides to all the 5 major religions, and thousands of other religions with similar values/views, I feel like if I'm neutral, I have a greater chance for reaching "heaven" or just slip into darkness. Who gives a fuck, live your life

What is the good side to Islam

Fucking goats and their human minions

They were, in accordance with the covenant to help usher in the messiah

Then they thought they had a fucking option on who would lead them, and Christ had to straighten their shit out

Nice try, Synagogue of Satan.
Remember, your days are numbered and you'll all be thrown back into the pits of Hell before long, no matter how you try to sidestep around it. The Kingdom of Jerusalem will be reclaimed in the name of Our Lord once the filthy Jewish devils have been wiped from the Earth.

Not to sound too gay about it, but they are fallen and probably part demon

One thing I'll never understand about Christians: Jews, by definition, deny Christ

The Bible says all sorts of horrible shit about those that deny Christ, in fact it calls them "anti-Christ" children of the Devil
But somehow they say Jews are the chosen people

How the fuck do they square this circle

Jesus made is clear that the Jewish leaders, the rabbis, Scribes and Pharasees were from the devil. Individual Jews had hope if they put their trust in Christ. The Jewish religion though was too corrupt so God rejected it.

lol

The day of reckoning is at hand.

Nice b8, homo, but I'll bite :
Loyal bitches,
10 wives, all loyal of course
That meal every year or whatever,
Male is always right, boss of family
Virgins in heaven
Etc
It's great for males desu, if you're a woman its worse than cancer

Christ was speaking to specific jews when he called them the synagogue of satan, try actually fucking reading the bible instead of just regurgitating maymays.

Christ was a jew, lived as a jew, ad the jews of the bible are the jews of today, and science has proved it. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC18733/

When you bend a knee to christ, you prostrate yourself to jews.

There is no getting around it. Your lord is a hebrew god of storms who came down to earth in jew form, and who lived as a rabbi.

You are a kikeslave, through and through. You let the jew define your entire reality for you.

>According to the Jews.
I could write shit about myself too; it wouldn't make it true.

up until jesus created christianity at which point they became heretics for not accepting jesus as their personal lord and savior and abandoning jewish traditions

while it may seem kinda like a non issue the god of the bible is very clear his stance on the traditions of men and if the religion goes through some dive mandated change then old practices are traditions of men. not of god

divine

Loyal, as in they'll get murdered if they aren't

The entire religion revolves around submission, which is why they pray 5 times a day by prostrating themselves to Mecca.
10 wives for the rich upper caste means no wives for the lower caste, most of whom turn to homosexuality or goat fucking. Or sign up to die for Allah

>Male is always right
This is a Christian thing too, at least it was.

>Virgins in heaven
So their motivation in their sex-deprived life is to get pussy in the afterlife?

the ISRAELITES were the chosen people, those descended from abraham, isaac, and then jacob. but now the chosen people are those who believe in christ. not jews

So: male always right, Virgins and that huge meal once a year. The 10 wives could be positive, so maybe. That's 3 positive things and one maybe. I win faggot.But yes, you made your point and like everyone else /w a functioning brain you dislike islam
>leaf