If people living in America hate it so much, why don't they leave?

If people living in America hate it so much, why don't they leave?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because most of you can't fit in an airplane seat

i want to live in that ass desu

OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LEAVE BAD ENOUGH OR THEY FUCKING WOULD YOU KIKE NIGGER

desu OP. family and I am not really wealthy enough or would know where to start and i am a single father.inb4 cuck etc. no

Wait a minute.... are there Jewish niggers? Gotta be, right?

They like white people stuff to much

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Because there isn't a better country to leave to.

Fucking kek

Well played Mohammed, well played

Because they want more gibs, but don't want to go somewhere with no gibs. So they'll begrudgingly settle for what they get here.

Cuck.

me too Pelle-Börje

who's that ass?

>b-b-b-but who will pay us if we leave

If I want gibs I'd go to Europe.

Though there is nothing wrong with criticizing the failings of your country, and nothing wrong in hating a government that is ignoring the documents that instated it.

Immigration takes too long, and is too expensive. Other places worth moving to are only marginally better and not worth the effort. Said other places, if they are the toppest of tier, will outright refuse you unless you have the right skillset.

because we are too retarded

Because they're fucking pussies, that's why.

>If people living in America hate it so much, why don't they leave?
You don't have to hate something to want it to be better.

I don't hate my job, I'd love to be paid more for it.

what do you call that thing shes using?

>6 million
every time

The only problem with America is the people trying to destroy it.

I'd swap with any one of those ungrateful cunts any day.

why is no one posting sauce

This is the real issue here folks. We are forced to deny entry to smart, hard working people who would damn near kill to be American in order to pacify a bunch of good for nothing's who now don't even want to be American.

Can we do like a 1 for 3 swap? USA takes 1 hard worker who wants to be here and we ship 3 of our turds back to that country?

Imagine how fucking based the US would be if slavery hadn't left a fuckload of niggers there.
This is the main reason to feel bad about slavery.

Hmmm I wonder who could be behind such a plot...

>he thinks hating the government is the same as hating the country

For example, most Americans love the country but hate the government.

Most Germans are the other way around

Immigration to decent countries is nearly impossible if you aren't rich or some super qualified phd. Most people in American can't even get a job anymore to get the experience they would need to qualify for skilled labor immigration. They don't leave because they can't.

BUT THE REAL QUESTION IS WHO IS THAT?

freedom of speech

If every rabid loony leftist who hates America would just move to Europe and be done with it, this nation would be better than it has ever been before within the first decade.

Sadly, those faggots seem here to stay.

And go where? Show me a single developed nation I can emigrate too without having a PhD in nuclear physics or a net-worth of over $200,000.

>no arguments
>resorts to crocodile tears and shaming
Butchered

is anybody going to post more thicks or is this thread worthless

THAS RITE