What's her tax policy?

What's her tax policy?

free pusy for all

BASED

Double taxes for whites

s-sounds hot.

White men must give their wives and daughters as reparation to the people of color who they have subjugated for centuries.

Considering its the same generation and not ten generations past, that seems fair.

tax policy? that's problematic sir

DUDE FREE SHIT LMOA

Do GRRM ever mention specific tax policies in his ice and fire books?

Dothraki 0%
Wildlings 0%
Westerosi commoners 50%
Westerosi nobility 90%

yes
quite a bit actually

1 Throne per person per penis per foreskin

yes: "each familly must provide 2 salad dressing of their chhoice to the sept of Baelor by the harvests end"

Any examples?

>free broken wheel
>for everyone who kneel

castrate all white boys, you antisemitic goyim

free fire service for those who don't bend

The wildlings are about to become Westerosi commoners though

That would apply they care at all about politics on this show anymore.

The Wildlings are refugees and get special treatment.

Screw her tax policy. What's her policy at all? We know nothing about the sort of government that she has in mind. We don't know what the hell she means by "Breaking the Wheel". Does she want a Republic? Does she want an Absolutist Monarchy? Does she want an Empire?

In the books she apears to have no fucking idea what she is doing and seems to be driven only by lust for thronne and her "kind nature".
The feeling I got is that GRRM wrote her as having too much power without any real idea how to to handle it.

She wants to break the wheel by conquering the iron throne. To do that, the breaker of chains burns everybody alive who won't follow her rule. Which makes me think why Varys follows her. I mean it's obvious she's making the realm worse for everybody else.

Daanerys is not a politician but a conqueror, she only knows about conquering. Politics it a problem of the future to her. In that way she is like Robert and she would probably become the same monarch like him. It's one of those stories where history repeats itself.

Pay for welfare for the Dothraki or die by dragonfire and have your assets confiscated anyway.

So an Absolute Monarchy then. Fall in line with her autocratic ways or die a horrible death.

She will slightly increase taxes for businesses and guilds in order to finance her latest undertaking, flying to the moon and proving that it is indeed an egg.

Robert's problem is that he decided to bankrupt his kingdom with feasts and tourneys because he was too bored to just chill in his castle instead of letting Jon and Stannis run the kingdom.

I don't think that's enough. I think Littlefinger robbed him blind and nobody ever figured it out.

I don't think the feasts and tourneys were a bad idea, people needed a reason to love the new dynasty and that is fucking hard during a post-war. Many people still think they lived better during the Mad King goverment because it was true. But yeah they spent too much money, I blame Littlefinger's master plan.

I remember they introduced a tax on prostitution in King's Landing.

And the existence of smugglers like Davos tells us they tax trade.

Rich lords pay three times over what the poor pay

from each according to his ability and to each according to his need

based pusy poster and with dubs to boot

20% flat tax

In what

in whatever you have give 20% to the queen

I'd give her 20% of my semen, if you know what i mean ;)

All of Dany's chapters in ADWD involve her struggle between her two sides of queen and conqueror, mother and dragon. In the end she chooses the dragon in her final chapter, which doesn't bode well for her Ghiscari enemies and means her storyline can finally advance in TWOW (when it comes out).

"Fire and Blood," Daenerys told the swaying grass."

Unpopular opinion: while I found Daenerys boring in ACOK and ASOS, I quite enjoyed her chapters in Dance, once she starts ruling in Meereen. The political intrigue etc is interesting.

I'm a supporter of the 'evil queen' theory, which says that Daenerys will be viewed in a bad light when she finally gets to Westeros (savage horsemen, fire-breathing nuke monsters, murdered quentyn). It'll be interesting to see how it turns out, if I live to see the release,

>if I live to see the release
What's up George? Your writing sucks