Why is masculinity so fragile Sup Forums?

why is masculinity so fragile Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent
youtube.com/watch?v=MLZ8Nb9SKnM
reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/505dx2/i_met_with_the_same_gynaecologist_who_shamed_me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

judgment of women mostly

SHART IN MART

this

also

>1 post by this ID

Ironic that this would be tweeted by someone who is clearly a faggot in the closet

If masculinity is so fragile, how come women are so easily oppressed by the patriarchy?

It's not fragile, it's just homosexuals ruin everything for billionth time in the row.

Because pic related.

>no h-homo

but user, that means they are gay; its code

Because men are actually socially punished for fucking up.
Lack of confidence, emotional vulnerability, unchangeable genetic characteristics, there are things men have to be vigilant of that women do not have to even consider, or are at least supported with rather than spurned.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

>The contrast is even greater today, with WHO statistics showing China as the only country where the suicide rate of females matches or exceeds that of males.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent

>"I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."

faggot

If women can do everything men can, why aren't they as dangerous to us?

Masculinity is fragile because its looked down upon now, yet required to survive and basically a male trait.

Its okay to cry anons and let out some steam
youtube.com/watch?v=MLZ8Nb9SKnM

the one 2nd wave feminist that wasn't a kike, guess it's not too surprising though as she was a leaf

>masculinity is fragile
>SJWs complain about the overruling "patriarchy"
Kyspleasethanksbye

We reserve subtlety for dealing with women and business

Peers or fellow men are conductive to honest and precise messages aka the whole truth unlike the former

This. Emotional reactions make a man seem weak. Men can express happiness and anger publicly, all other emotions are off the table.

>meanwhile women created the word "bromance" because friendship is so foreign to them

it has to be manly happiness. People will assume you are a fruit or a weirdo if you are too happy and trying to express yourself like a human being could.

Men are only allowed to walk look stern and be charming and have rage and do business.

Other men will beat you up for being a faggot and women will laugh at you and abandon you if you are not a ROCK of emotional stability and unwavering financial COMMAND. You must only be charming and your anger even must be charming

its fucking NUTSO

>no fun allowed

>he doesn't say no homo before sugging his buddy's schmeat

the straight life is superior in every way

Is "fragility" the new buzzword of the month for cunt feminists? It doesn't even make sense, physically or emotionally. Masculinity isn't getting triggered by words or shit like dumb liberals do. Truly they are the prime example of projecting their mental illness onto others.

Or it could just be a joke you make because it's funny... I hate liberals.

It is certainly correlated with gay acceptance , if we look at european countries , countries where homosexuality is accepted will have more non-physical friendships between heterosexual males because they dont want to be seen as gay ( netherlands , flanders , germany , scandinivia ) . And then when we look at the more southern european countries where homosexuality isnt accepted as much , we will see that friendships between heteros will be more physical ( kissing on the cheeck in france , italy spain etc)

Because heteros dont want to been seen as gay in the eyes of women they will impede on possibly seen as sexual physical contact

under rated comment

I think you're on to something. In a non-gay society women can't stand gays either, they fukkin can't stand em'. So if there are NO gays around, it's okay to be friendlier maybe. But in a society where gays are around every corner (blowin' each other) the remaining straight woman is always worried that her BF or Hub could be gay. And then bring home diseases or drugs or just plain out leave her financial doomed and a social laughing stock. A woman with a gay husband if often times shamed and ridiculed because she was so shit at sex he turned gay.

>Guys say no homo when showing affection

Yeah maybe if you don't actually like the person. I hug my friends all the time, nobody thinks it's weird or has any homosexual undertones.

Pretty sure people most people use 'no homo' ironically.

Drive safe popcorn

masculinity has nothing to do with it. There are plenty of hyper-masculine gay dudes. Not all of them are bone skinny lisping flamers.

drive safe popcorns

Hey, I know that chick.

>why is masculinity so fragile Sup Forums?

Why do feminists think they are allowed to define what's masculine but men can't define what's feminine?

it isn't. you just believe everybody can be gay and make things up to gove yourself "credibility"

nobody wants to be associated with homosexuality because it's a degenerate mental illness that people instinctually find repellant.

It isn't if you don't act like some fucking frat boy.

>somwthing thats likely to happen vs something that has a 1 in a million chance of happening
Really activates the almonds

drive safe popcorn

So true.

I'm great friends with this guy at work. We hang out all the time playing vidya and working together on a project that we hope one day we can turn into a business. EVERY single female that sees our friendship has thought that we are gay. Even though we both have girlfriends, and many of these females KNOW we have girlfriends. They talk among themselves about how we must be gay because we spend so much time together having fun.

It's actually ridiculous. And I've heard similar stories from other guys too.

> bants means ur fragile

oh

Drive safe popcorn

>no homo

This is only an American phenomenon. Mediterranean men have no insecurities about showing affection for each other.

theweakshouldfearthestrong.jpg

>implying I hug my mom

AKA 'yes homo'

it's cause no homo is funny. that's it

Male homosexuality is the only deviant alignment that literally involves a penis sodomising a man's asshole. I reserve the right to distance myself from that.

Drive safe popcorn

Yeah those are the only emotions you should show in public you little bitch. Try being alpha for once faggot.

Drive safe popcorn

They're not gay either, you fucking leaf. Platonic/non-sexual expressions of affection are within the repertoire of normal, healthy, well-adjusted human behavior.

If you weren't an autist you'd actually understand what healthy human behavior looks like.

Literally no guys do this. I hug my bros all the time.

Drive safe popcorn

ALPHA
L
P
H
A

"No homo" is not about protecting masculinity, it's about disparaging legitimate homosexuals.

Drive safe popcorn

this
as soon as you criticize a cunt expect tears

It goes without saying that you should not be fucking your god damn mother.

That's just the Aspergers talking

Case in point:

reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/505dx2/i_met_with_the_same_gynaecologist_who_shamed_me/

>women are delusional and conceited

I would shake his hand, no homo.

nigga you gay.

maybe not everything IS A FUCKING POLITICAL STATEMENT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Because it goes both ways. If you look at the media, implying a man is gay is a punchline or source of ridicule. You can't blame men for not wanting to have people think they're gay when they're constantly shown that being thought of as gay is humiliating.

#FeminismSoFragile Simps and whores have to say, "MANSPLAINING" when confronted with facts, which is like saying "CUNTSPLAINING" when you mail a friend a recipe.

'Drive safe popcorn'

type whats in the quotes not the quotes you fucking dipshit

Why are beta men so keen to jump on the war on masculinity? Most women are annoyed by how feminine western men have become.

No homo is a fucking stupid phrase though.

That's a good point. Asian dudes are touchy feely as well and they hate fags.

I've never heard anyone say 'no homo' in a serious manner. I already know if they're gay or not, the point of the comment is to make a fucking joke.

It's a joke desu

Im bi and I always say no homo after gay sex
Because it's fucking hilarious

Same, tell the bf it's only gay when balls touch

thanks you nig

btw if your balls dont touch its not necessary

drive safe popcorn

Well why aren't you gay don't you like him

>tfw chad outside neckbeard inside

>someone made that

I'd fuck that pretty boy in the ass, no homo
These guys are desperate for pussy, OP. They'd sell their mother for a whiff of the forbidden fruit, let me tell you

im like this guy

Is it masculinity that is fragile or men who don't have it? Genuinely masculine men don't seem very fragile to me, but they're a bit rare, as are genuinely feminine women. Most people are sort of nothing

Banging your mom is the most manly thing you can do

>the straight life is superior in every way

A girl just destroyed my soul so I'm not convinced

>tfw cyborg

i can kinda act weird and its ok because of my appearance i guess. its not all bad

Because it's constantlyour under attack. For instance, this thread.

these are getting fucking ridiculous

nonetheless, Drive safe popcorn

If all my brothers were fucking my Mom, then yes, I would say "No Oedipus" when I hugged her.

No you're not

ok sure

Guys say no homo because it's funny and a light hearted way to point out double entendres....nothing more

At least a faggot didn't poz your neghole, user.

Gay culture mostly

Every piece of media makes it as if having relationships with other men is gay by default.

It's not the fault of men, it's the fault of pop culture, media, and the gay agenda being

>shoved down our throats

yes I am faggot

we need Poz to be an insult tbqh. Cuck kinda caught on but if people were describing things as pozzed i would laugh all fucking day

Drive safe popcorn

Your other post is a cucks fantasy. You're in no place to criticize anyone.

Maybe the lesson is that women should stop laughing at us then. If you genuinely fear for your life and you keep poking the bear then you are a feminist.

hey guys if women are equals and gender and all that is a social construct then why cant they defend themselves against men

but no homo is a fucking meme
wtf m8