Do americans really can't make coffee at home?

Do americans really can't make coffee at home?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gxbmvud_SvQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What gave you that idea?

>Do americans
OBSESSED

in this episode of Friends Chandler and Ross can't go to the coffee shop because of he bullies, so they try to make coffee at home and fail

Do americans sleep and take showers with their shoes?

They have Sanka.

It's satire, user.

americans don't even know what coffee is

Do Americans really let black guys fuck their wife?

Do Americans really live in a country without a proper name?

Yes

t. american

It's true. Nobody knows how to make coffee without a piece of trash appliance known as a Keurig.
A friend mentioned they really needed one for coffee, so I got them a french press for about 1/12th the price.
They never used it.

Some people get into it, but I just go with the minimum monthly amount mandated.

Only New York people are that dumb.

Do Americans really cut off their babies dick? I mean most of them aren't Jewish or Muslims so why do they do it?

America is an Israeli colony, why would they send american citizens to die for Israel or give them billions of tax payer money every year otherwise?

Not 10 years ago everyhome had a well used coffee machine, I know mine did. I know the purists will shit on anything that is cold brew meme drip, but compared to shitty Keurig coffee the old machines were fine.

I dunno what the fuck happened to my generation, fancy single origin coffee and espresso is somehow at its height of popularity while simultaneously people are brewing something WORSE than preground Folgers while at home.

Dude is just a tv show, relaxx jesus is not real

Yes. You're missing out.

Mutilated genitals are one of the best american traditions along diabetes and expensive heath care

Ayy cheese dick, ain't you got a 4th daily shower to take?

I take my shoes off just before bed and righr after waking up. Only time they are not on is the shower and bed time.

Friends isn't a documentary, sand nigger.

>no sleeping or shower shoes
poorfag

Sort yourself out, yurop.

they also wear their shoes inside op

How did it feel when schlomo cutted your manhood while your brainwashed mother and cucked father clapped the rabbi during the whole ritual? Oh what am I saying, you're cut, you can barely feel anything down there

>Snowniggers

what a twist!

the white dude and the black dude are gay right? I think that's the message, not that the girl is fucking both guys

just making sure i understand the story of the ad

I don't think that was even an intelligible sentence.

not just the wives

the girlfriends too

The message is that "God Morgon" juice is as good as being there when your wife gives birth to your bull's baby.

don't you get poo on them when you stomp your poo down the drain?

Why do the racist posters always sound dumb?

>solid poos
you need some more sugar cereal

Fuck yes, I can at least.

I just fire up that Bialetti moka pot.

a french press wasn't gay enough for you?

Being gay is worse than raising someone else's child

this is how you make coffee

inside what?

i really want to try this

>let
American has 0 say in what his wife does. If he so much as gives her a headache she kicks him out keeps the kids and keeps all the money.

>the kid is black
what a twist
>oh, the guy is happy
what a twist
>oh, the black guy is the father, who just late
what a twist
>oh, they're gay
what a twist
>it's a juice commercial
biggest twist of all

relevant
youtube.com/watch?v=Gxbmvud_SvQ

How can you fail to make coffee? Fucking hell it's almost as simple as making a sandwich.
Plus they both have good jobs so they could literally but one of those cheap filter machines.

YO U BETTER PUT SUM FUCKIN RESPEC ON MY FUCKIN N A M E

>powdered hot chocolate
>drinking hot chocolate over the age of 8

SIDES = BROKEN

This is the single most Swedish piece of advertising I have ever seen

GOD
MOR
GON

What's that country and why do they speak orcish?

Thank goodness for 21st Century progress or we'd never be able to make proper coffee at home.

Turkish coffee?

Wait you don't?

How common is it for Americans to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

I went to visit some relatives in Iowa, and got to stay in their house. They lived in a pretty small city, and had to do this because of something that had to do with their city sewage treatment.

Essentially, you had to throw the used TP in a separate bin, and then also scoop the turds back up and put them in yet another separate bin.

I've experienced the TP thing in hotels in Cyprus, Spain and Greece, but the scoop thing came as a complete shock and I thought they were joking.

Could some American shed some light on this? How prevalent is it?

I've only let her fuck a black man once. I just made sure they didn't kiss on the lips.

They're trying to make fancy lattes, not just a pot of coffee. How old are you guys?

Europeans eternally BTFO
how sad your wife must submit to inferior goat paki penis

Are you fucking retarded?

yuck

wat mate

lol I'm not even mad

>the city of Sweden

SWEDEN YES

Will there ever be a liberal wing that doesn't endorse open borders and cucking?

FINLAND YES

it's a finish commercial for a swedish brand of orange juice godmorgon (good morning in english)

what kind of savage doesn't drink chocolate

SUSKI VITTUUN

you do know that this sort of shit is incredibly common in american media and is where it all comes from, right?

"Just because it appeals to children doesn't exclude me from enjoying it."
- Jordan Schlansky