Post an alternate flag for your country Sup Forums

Post an alternate flag for your country Sup Forums

>A fucking harp

>A FUCKING DRAGON

Wyrm****

No much change, it's still a two headed eagle.

Wyrms are dragons mate

It looks better in dark blue.

This looks pretty good

Anything with a fucking crown is awesome.

Current one looks better DESU

Your flag is fucking legit.

This one does the rounds in fascism threads sometimes, I quite like how it looks.

Only one nationalist group worth joining in the UK lad.

UKIP ain't shit without Farage, my man. I'll wait for the new leader.

Forgot pic

To be honest, we've no flags that'd look in any way decent. The only good looking Irish flag proposal I ever saw was a fantasy Nordic style one.

It looked kinda like pic related except the green was brighter, the red parts were orange, and it didn't have that Germanic eagle COA.

Pretty good take on the union jack, though i'm not sure people would like this change of St George's Cross.

You could rejoin the Union and step become important in the world again.

I wish. Too bad most of my country are retarded chimps that whose understanding of the world basically amounts to "me good, engwand bad"

cant tell which is better.
this

or this one

First one is better

Nigga, ALTERNATE flag, not fantasy.

Why did they use a different blue for the star?

The first obviously
the blue doesn't blend at all with the lines on #2 and it looks stupid

How do you think most Israeli's would react to that flag?

This one's better IMO. Although, both are far better than your shit-tier 90s style current one.

idk, it's from some obscure alternate history forum

That one's good. Looks a lot less like a soccer team logo

Deus vult

>a fucking tree

But furreal, I could take or leave Cascadia as its own country.Would be kinda cool if it was, but Im also pretty happy being American.

Much better

Too French. It's all French/Quebec symbols and no British ones. There needs to be a balance.

>real flags look like this

At least this flag is better than Canada's

There's green maple leafs.

>Not using the correct flag.

Oy vey, user, is this some dark humor?

Come on that would be the ultimate irony and fun

I like it.
Empire of the rising volcano demon.

Beat your acursed leftists user

These are both fucking nightmares

As someone who's often questioned independence, I've found myself pretty pleased we're not currently being dragged out of Europe by a bunch of knuckledragging proddies like poor Scotland.

Oh, didn't notice those. I just glanced at the thumbnail and thought they were more thorns or something.

I want to see the EU collapse. The EU is trying its hardest to ruin Europe and it's defacto run by Merkel.

I'm not sure which country it'll be(maybe France), but within the next 5 years another country will leave the EU. Within 10 years the EU will be dead or scaled right back down to just a common market. Brexit just got the ball rolling, and it's not gonna stop any time soon.

Pls save us. The Huns are going out of control here.

Thousands of Scots answered Ireland's call and now we need out Gael cousins to return the favour. Pls move here and have catholic nationalist children.

the flag of crying traitors and whining losers squirming under the boot of the union

you don't deserve this nation

>anglosphere

>I want to see the EU collapse
That's nice and all, but it flies directly in the face of your nation's continued prosperity.

Imperial USA flag

Love it man.

You're not fooling anyone Seamus, you reversed a Guinness logo and gave it a green background.

>Celtosphere

Battle flag of an army of Patriots fighting for state's rights. Those men were the last bastion of what the United States was founded as. Lincoln killed the true American ideal, Sic Semper Tyrannus.

pretty shit desu. Looks like an edgy super-hero outfit. Seriously, that thunderbolt doesn't fit with the crosses and the colors are kinda weird

Forgot pic

>Celtic Union

These are good.

The blue presidential standard is good too. Both have the added benefit of not triggering Billy.

suck my cock

Well without the hordes of EU migrants constantly coming in, there'd be less unemployment and low-skill wages wouldn't be constantly driven though.

Overall the economy and quality of life will disimprove without EU money, but I'd much rather have that than have the EU force migrants and degeneracy on all of Europe. You'd have to be a serious Jew to put short-term money over the future of society.

I legit want this when the anglosphere happens!

>absolutely hideous
also, fuck the welsh

Irish naval jack.

They mostly just patrol Donegal bay.

Best one

England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.

No joke this was our other choice. We wuz leafs either way.

Looks awful. Should just use that middle design as the flag desu.

Remove the filthy Norman banner.

Love it.
The Royal flags are decent.

Might as well, since we'll eventually have to invade France to save it from Islam.

wtf why are those lions so stretched?

It's nice as a Royal Standard, but it's got far too much going on to be a national flag imo.

>Newfoundland

Norman scum get out REEEEEEE
England is Saxon

Flag need some work sure.

I agree the Welsh are out

Nah dude, I've dated hot Polish chicks since 5th year.

Don't fall for the UKIP drivel, immigration into Ireland has revitalised this island and integration is not hard for other Europeans. We're not in Schengen so we don't have to worry about muzzies. Just lap up the euromonies and enjoy becoming Europe's Hong Kong, my dude.

They've just had their backs scratched.

Jesus m8, have you never seen a cat?

Prefer this version to be honest family

You must get mad triggered whenever you see the English footie team.

>having words on your flag

kys traitor

>England is Saxon

Oh please. How many Saxon names survived 1066?

I'll dump a few

Proposed design for when Scotland finally grows a pair and fucks off? I like this...

I have this. It's preddy gud.

This is a fantasy design i saw on google images, for Scotland.

Especially when they get knocked out by Iceland

>Don't fall for the UKIP drivel, immigration into Ireland has revitalised this island and integration is not hard for other Europeans.
True. I don't mind Eastern Euro immigrants, but I was just pointing out that less immigration could have good economic effects.

>We're not in Schengen so we don't have to worry about muzzies.
Have you ever been to Dublin? Every second person on the street's wearing a burqa. We ha

That's pretty nice.

I reckon it could use some blue somewhere though.

soon, my brother

Another

Simple yet just.