Twin Peaks

What went wrong?

Your mother not swallowing you

nothing, its great

I don't watch it but probably nothing since their general thread is the only one which can survive against GOT threads.

t. GOT fan.

Too much Vedder

nothing, its perfect television

Not enough Missoula

you didn't fix your heart

Shitty cartoon-like show which pretends to be serious and deep but without real value. S3 has been a mixture of crowd (pleb)-pleasers and visual masturbation of the director.
Hell, even Lynch put himself as the main protagonist so that tells you much about the show.

Nothing.

Gordon Cole is a side character not the main protagonist.

I bet he has the longest screentime out of all characters so he's one of the main at least.

It wouldn't make sense for Gordon Cole not to be involved prominently. Cooper went missing for 25 years. They were more than just coworkers, they were friends.

And it's not like Lynch ever planned on Cole being a huge character in the first place. He was a one off character in the original series, then they were forced to reveal the killer, and now is the story that we've got.

>He doesnt know what experimental filmmaking is

>lynch's dickriders will defend anything
:the thread

>I'm too lazy/too stupid to counter anything anyone has said
:the post

>sto liking things wahhhhh

Nothing, it was always unwatchable shit made for pseudo-intellectuals who refuse to accept that The Elephant Man is the only good Lynch movie.

Everything went better than expected.

>if you like any david lynch movies you're just pretending to be smart
>unless it's the one that I like!

You're like baby

Fair enough GOT fan...... fair enough.

>mfw I can't wait for GoT to be over with my normie friends so I can go home and watch TP

>What went wrong?

Some actors died and Lynch was forced to write around that obstacle for the characters. Oh wait, this resulted in exceptional creativity and helped make the story even more interesting.

So nothing really. Except maybe Michael Ontkean not returning for no fucking reason. But he was a shitty actor anyway.

kek

>friend talking about GOT
>me being silent, waiting for conversation to end
>"lol look at user, he has no idea what we're talking about"
>"you don't watch GOT user? what shows DO you watch?"
>i reply "right now just Twin Peaks"
>friends judge me "isn't that some chick show user?" "sound prety gay"
>friends continue to mock me and accuse me of wanting to be different

This is why I never mention the things that I like. Even when I don't bring it up I get nothing but ridiculue.

Oh yeah who can forget phone call with old senile lady, skype call with senile old guy and the most memorable series of fake phone calls in the story of television to a guy in a hospital (who should have been just simply recasted). Truly a visionary.

I'll give you Jeffries in the aesthetic department but his character was shit and completely different to what we had been shown. This is the problem with Lynch/Frost, some characters just change too much from format to format.

What the fuck man? Sounds like you're their bitch. Either stick up for yourself or just find new friends ffs.

fpbp

>What went wrong?
Absolutely nothing

Log Lady scenes were perfect, Doc Hayward was unnecesarry but I'm pretty sure they only did that since it was Mark Frost's dad and they wanted to give him a farewell scene.

I was mainly referring to Major Briggs' plotline and Phillip Jeffries. Both characters who have been seamlessly worked into the new series as important plot points. If you can't recognize the value of that then you're a lost cause.

Also, the fake phone calls for Harry are pretty dumb. But that's why I mentioned Michael Ontkean separately as the one possible disappointment this series has had.