I have never met a Good racist

I have never met a Good racist
I find that Racism does nothing beneficial for society
It causes pain and suffering
So, if the world is better without it
why don't we persecute Racists, and not races?
Yeah i get that races have some biological impact, and other things, But i feel like Niggers, Chinks, Crackers, Kikes, and Mudskins would do better for the world if we stopped killing each other, and just told racist jokes
Here is an example
A black kid and a White kid back in my School were both racist as fuck towards each other
>But they were also best friends
Why can't the world be like that?
DISCUSS
{Pic unrelated}

SJWs are racist and sexist, always persecuting white men every chance they get.

It's so tiring when bigotry against you is politically correct.

>semi-blatant minion shitpost thread

You would end up persecuting a lot of blacks and liberals, don't forget hispanics tend to hate blacks, jews and liberals hate whites. So are you willing to persecute yourself?

I will persecute those are who are racist, I will discriminate against the racists, Black, white, Liberal, or Conservative

and what od dieversity being a strength, when dieversity just means less White people, and it's not just being pushed in the US, but Europe, Canada, Australia and New Zealand

it is no longer allowed for White children to have their own homes, communities and culturs where they can preserve their unique heritage.

yet it is allowed for black and brown children to have this right

why are you racist, and geNOcidal, against White children user?

why the doublestandard?

I never said "Diversity"
I said less racism
I don't care if the Racist is black, white, yellow, or fucking purple
If they are racist, I persecute

Lol omg dude, racism wasn't even a thing until like the 20th century, it used to just be called common fucking sense.

People of certain groups like to stay around and mate with other people from their group. It's been this way for tens of thousands of years. All of the sudden this is considered RACIS because the (((people in charge))) needed to create a schism in society to weaken national hegemony.

Blacks were way better off with their own schools, churches, neighborhoods, and traditions. Now they're just puppets for Schlomo's degeneracy project.

>If they are racist, I persecute

it is no longer allowed for White children to have their own homes, communities and culturs where they can preserve their unique heritage.

yet it is allowed for black and brown children to have this right

adress wether it is racist to deny rights to White children to have their own home countries, when those rights are allowed for non-Whites

What do you mean by Racist though?

Like, they made racist jokes? That's not racist, it's just stereotyping.

The black guy got on the basket ball team because he's taller and better at it? That's not racist.

People are different, they act different. Blacks have their own culture, their own words.

Giving someone a job BECAUSE of their race, even if they are less qualified than a white guy, IS racist, because it basically admits that people of colour only get the job because of their race.

If a black guy walks into a job interview and gives a good impression, he'll get the job. If a girl walks into a bar wondering if she can wear a hijab, she won't get the job. Because people don't need that bullshit.

Blacks are pinned by the system because the Government gives them bare minimum hand outs and media teaches them to be thugs. It's like Public Enemy said, you never hear about successful blacks in the ghetto, because as soon as a black makes money, he marries a white chick, leaves and takes his money with him.

I never said i Didn't want Whites to not have a culture, did i?
every race should be able to show off it's culture, and EVERY race should not have the right to take away culture from another race

That makes sense
But what I'm saying is that Maybe we should stop killing each other and being unfair to other races, and just make racist jokes instead?

with respect, good sir user, you massive faggot

you didn't answer my question

why not have another try if you want me to continue buming your shitty thread

Okay then, Fellow massive faggot
I DO NOT think it is right for Whites to not be allowed to show their heritage while Non-whites get to

ok, so do you support deporting all non-Whites?

>Yeah i get that races have some biological impact, and other things, But i feel like Niggers, Chinks, Crackers, Kikes, and Mudskins would do better for the world if we stopped killing each other, and just told racist jokes

I agree. We can joke at each other once everyone's deported back to where they fucking belong.

No, No I don't

I don't think thats a good solution

so wht is the solution to white disposession and evetnual genocide?

How about stopping Racism? on both sides of the chart?

Damnit, I meant to respond to

stopping racism causes White only countries to magically reappear?

and how do we fight for White only countries if that is considered racist?

Nope, whats dead is dead, Racism can't bring back anything, and the End of racism can't bring back anything, but stopping Racism can Advance the human race for the better

I don't think that we should fight for white only countries, that isn't racist, thats just cruel, and is restricting basic rights

giving up our countries leads to out eradication

do you honestly support that?

is racism worse than genocide?

should we give up racism or genocide?

>It's so tiring when bigotry against you is politcally correct

What about the dindus

>Racism can't bring back anything
what exactly IS racism?

why exactly IS IT bad?

delete this thread NOW

if ppl werent racist, we wouldnt have races

Is this thread just one retard talking to himself, or did everyone on Sup Forums with a 3rd grade reading level end up ITT?

It's the only solution other than genocide or continuing the way we're going now which is just inefficient and prone to unecessary conflict.

pls spak in lis compulcatne worsd

you bag of pus and bile

What about this guy?

Racism is just a product of diversity. I personally don't have any hard feelings towards latinos because i dont live with them. I would feel the same way about muslims and niggers if they all would just stay in their own regions. Segregation is the natural way for societies to be stable.

>I personally don't have any hard feelings towards latinos because i dont live with them
you don't feel upset that your racial brothers in the US are being dispossessed, and on the road to genocide? like the rest of your racial brothers

you can't consider it in the abstract?

did libtard.exe caue a kernel panic?

are you unable to continue? have you list your composure?

> I find that Racism does nothing beneficial for society
The fuck owf nigger. Problem solved.

You add loads of other unrelated issues into a complex situation so peoples tiny brains can just say:
> Racism is the cause of this and destroying that will solve everything and we will be free!

Hey, i wish the Bloods and the Crips could get along so we could shoot them all at once.
But they have to protect their turf and income from the imposing and hungry other that doesn't care for them as much as itself. Anyone can utilize the clannish nature to their advantage and will wish to keep it that way.

You created this problem with multiculturalism.
You get paid for being different, in a block, an easily mobilized block, that can extort money from others.

If you deracialize or denationalize yourself you are at a competitive disadvantage. Which is why it is so ingrained in people. America needs to go Nationalist if it can.