What went wrong?

What went wrong?

like everything good. became too popular and fandom ruined it

It was far too optimistic for a show grounded in a depressing portrayal of what the world really is.

Damn, are we shitting on Mr. Robot on Sup Forums now? It was a good run while it lasted, I guess.

where have you been? people were shitting on mr robot since season 2

i still like it though, anyone watched buster's mal heart yet? I've tried to get in the mood to watch it like 3 times now but barely got through the first few minutes

Not enough Tyrell.

Don't take tv seriously for genuine opinions. It's probably the best board for memes but that's it, and it's kind of ruined any sort of proper discussion. So if you like the show, don't let tv ruin it for you.

Go back

show about hackers that barely has any hacking in it.

Season 1 good
Season 2 shit

/thread

because real hacking is incredibly boring and is generally portrayed incorrectly

>S1
>a build up to a master hack
>a build up to a tweest

>S2
>main character completely isolated from the rest of the story
>a build up to another master hack happening behind the scenes
>a build up to a tweest that is left inconclusive

Why is it shit?

Not that guy, but:

>season 1
>"dude corporations control literally everything man"
>"these guys are TOO big to fail"
>"we're just a small resistance group trying to do whatever we can"

>season 2
>"lol I just h4cked one corporation and the world literally ended"
>spends half the season in his mom's basement because there's no plot anymore
>spends the second half of the season looking for Tyrell because there's still no plot
>the audience realizes the corporate heads are all bumbling retards and that the aura the first season built surrounding them is 100% bullshit

hack writing at its finest

>S1: Build up to a huge event that will shake the world
>S2: The characters realising what they did was a mistake
Seems pretty good to me

But I enjoyed it

but isnt that what Sup Forums/anony/antifa want in real world?

they took a gay fag sandnigger and made him part of a shit hacking group based off of a internet collective group of troll that never really existed farther than trolling on the internet for the lulz

I couldn't get past 5 episodes or something, because the dude was supposedly a lonely autist with anxiety problems, but in the very first episode he's banging some ho and doing drugs.

Eyes too googly.

drugs are insanely nerdy. the website erowid.org has been around for decades. it's just a bunch of nerds posting their experiences with drugs

and that girl is a literal whore who also deals him his drugs. her pimp kills her later on in the series.

I love psychedelics as much as the next guy, but claiming them to be nerdy is just weird.

Maybe if the show wasn't introduced to me like it was (claiming the protag to be this and that) I wouldn't have minded so much. But alas, he doesn't seem relateable or even very believable.

LYNCHED

nothing went wrong, contrarians only come out in the off-season, nothing has captured the paranoid zeitgeist of the cyber-geopolitical landscape of 2008-2012 as well not even documentaries, can't wait for season 3

you've never heard the term "drug nerd" but you claim to do them while also browsing Sup Forums? i mean the shit is inherently interesting to some or else no one would be a pharmacist.

threading your own post

u gay

They are giving him psychic powers in season 3 with the ability to control computers with his mind.

Nothing went wrong, it's just that Season 1 went on air in a perfect time for darknet Fight Club throwback, and we kinda passed that time since.
Still waiting for S3

Nothing
Season 2 filters the plebs

too much nitrous oxide. wait, is that not Steve-O?

The payoff for Season 1 being literally just a copy of Fight Club ruined it for me.
Season 2 felt very slow and the extended episodes didn't add anything.
I did like the room with Angela and the fish tank, but rest of the season was trash.
There's not much to save the show at this point, but I'll still watch to see how it ends.

Nothing.

Season 1 was entertaining.
Season 2 was art.
season 3 will transcend the medium.

It's not that good.

If you couldn't tell this show was shit by the first season when the executive character paid to beat up a homeless person or when that obvious as fuck twist happened then you're hopeless. This was always brainlet bait.

>Mr Reddit