Trudeau to dissolve Treaty E105060 (NORAD) should Trump be elected

>"We, as Canadians, cannot trust Donald Trump to effectively combat Vladimir Putin's nuclear proliferation in the Arctic."

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/trudeau-arctic-harper-military-1.3739413

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/trudeau-arctic-harper-military-1.3739413
youtube.co/watch?v=pFCd4ZOTVg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah okay

yea right...i turned on cp24 today and saw trudeau hop on a plane to make trade deals with china

Got him

Albertana when?

>>"We, as Canadians, cannot trust Donald Trump to effectively combat Vladimir Putin's nuclear proliferation in the Arctic."
H. shit does he even know what any of those words mean?

Don't blame you guys honestly. Trump is a known Putin Shill. Of course, Sup Forums is also full of Putin Shills, so you won't get much sympathy here.

I thought that was cum on his face in the thumbnail

literally not in the article. Remember to sage and report.

>cbc.ca/beta/news/politics/trudeau-arctic-harper-military-1.3739413

>if you assert your national sovergnity, you lose

I can't wait to see the press conferences of Merkel, May, Hillary, and Trudeau. All women. All of the free world.

>Canada tries to bully Americans into voting Hillary
>Biggest Republican turnout in history just to spite Canacucks
This is good news

Fuck Justin Trudeau.

JUST

Fuck this faggot Kike.

Trump should honestly just invade and annex Canada. He would be cheered by Americans and Leafs would be glad to be liberated by their American neighbors.

HAHAHAHA LIKE WE NEED HELP FROM A FUCKING LEAF

THE ONLY HABITABLE LAND IN YOUR SHIT-HAT COUNTRY IS ON OUR BORDER ANYWAY

LMAO LIKE WE WON'T JUST USE YOUR AIRSPACE ANYWAY BC FUCK YOU

HAHAHAHA

>"We, as Canadians, cannot trust Donald Trump to effectively combat Vladimir Putin's nuclear proliferation in the Arctic."
I wouldn't trust Trudeau to defend Canada if we were attacked at all. He'd likely surrender before a shot was fired.

Why did you give your pic related a cum tribute then?

>trump and putin vows
grammar niggers

>want to put America first and stop supporting the globe for free
>Canada says "if you win we'll stop taking your money"

Dumb leafs

>while hundreds more scour Nunavut with the help of ships and aircraft to retrieve a lost object.

Our dignity?

How stupid are you guys to not even bother reading the article?

Trudeau is fucking incompetent

You CONservatives and Drumpfkins need to cool it. The canadian people chose me and my diverse cabinet to teach you haters some respect, and I still have at least 3 more years to do anything I need to do to make a sunnier Canada, my way.

The article says nothing of the sort.It doesn't even mention Trump.

TRudeau is a fucking retard

I hate that guy so much I wish he would just die or killed by some feminist/muslim that would be great

Anyone remember the "Minerva" alliance from the Molech/Wikileaks redpill threads?

The one website where it discussed the alliance/group literally stated it was an alliance between EU/Canada and a few other nations to counter US influence.

Seems like they are losing their discipline and operating more openly now.

He definitely doesn't strike me as one who could lead anyone through a war.

No, we can't. And we shouldn't make the US pay for OUR defense.

>/beta/news
>BETA NEWS

>implying I care enough to read about Trudeau latest attempt at being as far away from Canada as physically possible
If he was there he might have to actually talk and make mistake, right now he's just a fucking sock puppet with no idea of his own.

>worrying about Russia
>not worrying about the millions of Chink fifth-columnists infesting Canada
Oh wait, he's a cuck. It makes more sense now.

Ok Canadians, if we invade what should we annex?

Good, hopefully when Trump is elected the US can stop paying for all of Canada's defense and they can fund their own international cuckoldry. Let's see how much respect you and your faggot PM get when your own fisher price military is the only thing protecting your resources and igloos.

Stupidity has nothing to do with it. Who wants to waste time reading about a giant cuck?

>no one clicked the link

Make it happen. A war with Canada is far more appealing than a war with Russia

And after the smoke clear and the guns fall silent Trudeau will be publicly hanged for high treason and gross incompetence. The golden age the memes speak of is bright indeed

Alright

>implying we have to combat them
Why the fuck do we have to fight them?
Why can't we be friends?

Fucking Trudeau man

We're fucked.

I sincerely hope he can control the aids he acquired after bottoming for those somali firemen he flew in.

So this mean we have to stop protecting Canada. Sounds good to be honest.

Of course a leaf would do something like that

A FUCKING BOARD INSTRUCTOR

Absolutely retarded decision from Canada.

Why is this man such a fucking cuck? I thought we were fucked up here but holy shit I cringe every time this faggot speaks.

Yes, yes, from the entire country. I myself participated in the decision process. Of course this mean you can go at war with us now.

this fucking thread, I swear. A bunch of cocked up rave whore have more attention spawn.

>if you intercept their ICBMs they win

everyone is just farming trump for humanitarian points. all you have to do to seem more reasonable and peace-loving is to shit on trump for being insane or irresponsible.

(((Canada))) cannot trust Donald Trump...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>read the article
>Literally no mention of America
>No mention of Trump
>Trudeau isn't even in the main headline

>Sup Forums blindingly bashes Trudeau and Canada for nonexistent quotes

This opened my eyes to how gullible Sup Forums really is. Nobody looked at the link, let alone the fucking headline. This just feels like other countries want to not feel like the victim of circumstance and to draw attention away from themselves by singling out any other country.

Not mad. But this is pathetic t.b.h

It's not about Sup Forums, it's about burgerclapper trowing a loud hysterical tantrum again because it makes them forget about shart in the mart. Literally any tiny thing they can cling on to.

>it makes them forget about shart in the mart
why would i want to forget i still giggle at it sometimes because it's so forced

just as forced as hating on us

its cringe as fuck

It demonstrates that Trudeau has no sense of national sovereignty though, which frankly is worse.

Thinking about that scene is so fucking gay.
are you gay user?

The shit that is used as ammo against us is so inconsequential it's ridiculous. We make as much world waves as Liechtenstein. Yet for some odd reason we are targeted for what a few idiots say to the press. Is it really an important issue to draw attention to the faults of people who agree with you? I come here to gather information and discuss news. This board has turned into Jersey shore Sup Forums edition. With full flag roleplay like autistic teens on summer holiday. This place has gone fucking down hill. It's become Sup Forums 2.0 with Sup Forums. I seriously hope you guys see this.

Literally find a source on that. Because the article only mentions that Trudeau hasn't visited the north yet to conduct another military exercise. The op has no correlation to the article let alone reality.

Found the fag who actually reads the article LOL.

Trudeau is a SJW faggot. Plz give us trump

CANADA ON STRIKE

youtube.co/watch?v=pFCd4ZOTVg4

Canada puts even parody to shame with its autism

They're not really being mean, they're trying to bants us but we're so boring they have nothing but the most silly and irrelevant thing to rip on us.

We're kinda to blame. what can they really us to make fun of us aside from the leaf and juste un troup d'eau.

>implying Trump won't invade and annex Canada as the Founding Fathers of our glorious republic intended.

>people will comment without reading the link

I despise Trump, but can anyone else agree that all these foreign politicians threatening things happen if he is democratically elected are absolute fucking morons? This is not how foreign diplomacy works, you as an elected leader of another country don't get to say you can no longer hold up agreements and treaties just because you don't personally like the new guy.

Could you imagine if American politicians began saying they would break treaties / policies if a person was elected in Russia, or Germany? People there would be outraged.

Nothing but a Canadian whining and crying his way into irrelevancy anyways.

This is a terrific development and one that should be encouraged.

Canada is an enemy nation of the US and it is important to cooperate with Russia to militarily encircle and crush Canada.

That's not a free world, user.