What have you done for your country?

What have you done for your country?
Do you guys just shitpost online or do you actually involve yourself in things that matter?

Most people who disagree with what is going on either ignore it or complain about it online but very few stand up for their interests.

nothing lmao

nice hahahaha

Your pic related was my favorite hobby in elementary school.

That's pretty depressing. Young men who know what is going on but are too lazy and cowardly to do anything.

And you call yourself a man?

>going out of your way for a country and its people that wish you as a white male didnt exist

what do you want me to do, clark?

>What have you done for your country?

Voted Republican in every election from Y2K onward.

It's not much, but it's more than most people can be arsed to do.

Work for your own well being. If you do not stand up the growing anti white hatred might be your doom. A time might come when a random nonwhite beats you to death or rapes and murders your daughter if you will have any.

A time might come when you will be unemployed living in a ruined country just waiting to die.

I hate my country and find your sentiments heretical.

Why would I give power to something I hate?

the problem is no one else will do anything senpai

you cant fight white hatred because whites hate themselves and i hate most of them because of it. they vote and willfully go further and further towards their demise and if you bring it up they may even say 'good' Even look at these fucking beta white kids getting beat up by black kids or white people in black lives matter getting beaten because of their race and stupidity

i cant do shit nigga

Because what will replace it will be worse than what you hate and you will suffer from it.

also i could end up another fucking george zimmerman and have my life ruined. you can lose your job over jokes now too

You can surround yourself with people who agree with you and help each other. Together you will be stronger.

Also do not make excuses. If you can't make a small sacrifice you deserve all the bad things that will come

I hate the replacing part.

I don't hate the bullets, I hate the person shooting the gun.

You won't lose your job. There are plenty of ways of getting your message across without being obviously racist. You can just start by linking black crime on social media without any racial remarks next to it. Etc etc

You do realize that these leftists are a minority just like you? Most people are neutral. You can stand tall against the loud minority

Not worked or payed taxes.

>to do anything.
define "anything"?
I am building my career currently, working 50 h a week
but I wouldn't do much for my country

Today I was actually helping a wastewater plant save money to allow for more budget room in upcoming years to better serve the community.

literal hands and knees wiring

I live in Ireland, they are all Americans who try to implement what the TV says about America, hence they import Nigerians and try to make them Hip Hoppers et cetera.

Cant do jack shit. If any one of us "expresses" our opinions to the world, wed be seen as retards.

The only thing we can do is wait for the destruction and tell everyone "Told you so"...

I used to talk a lot of shit about my beliefs but haven't been that vocal since I graduated. I don't know what's worse, getting lectured by college liberals or having to listen to the misinformation spewed by your every day MSM watching wageslave.

I serve in the army if that counts

Yeah but what are you going to do when you grow up?