GOD BLESS MURICA

>white young girl gets high on whatever they use to remove wisdom teeth
>the first thing she says to her mother is I'M CHOCKING ON BIG BLACK COCK

youtube.com/watch?v=7sc30LUGuHc

Did she start hallucinating that she became a single mother next?

Its fake/scripted. But none of the less, disgusting.

I remember getting my wisdom teeth out and getting put on this shit. I was out of it but I never said anything stupid or thought stuff that wasn't reality. Same thing with my brother and sister. Why are there these video's of kids acting like this? Are they just pretending for attention?

>huehuebrbr is h'white!

Most white women subconsciously lust for bbc, giving birth to a black child, and show casing off said black baby in front of white men while smirking back at them.

>Most white women subconsciously lust for bbc, giving birth to a black child, and show casing off said black baby in front of white men while smirking back at them.

nope that's just you bud

I dated a girl similar like this who plays the victim and had no parental guidance or know how to act like an adult at the age of 20

These women are insane and think nothing applies to them or they're the exception, she had large milky jugs though and was rich to buy me food and travel to the beach

>gets high on whatever they use to remove wisdom teeth
Yeah, she can blame it on that stuff all she want's, but that's not how it works.
She is just using it as a scape goat.
They give you a fucking anesthetic.
You're mouth gets a bit numb and you can't feel the guy ripping out your teeth.
That's about it.
This is just like all those people who act like assholes when they get drunk, and then blame the drink.
It might lower your inhibitions a bit, but that asshole was 100% you.

This. I'm a blonde girl and no white man has ever made me orgasm. Only black men have.

Doesn't even bother me desu. Breed the cucks and degenerate race mixers out of my people. Whites need to get stronger anyway

It's what women call humor. Female humor consists of jokes about genitals, sex, periods, being hit on, and pregnancy.

Nothing more than a bad attempt at humor.

I saw this on Reddit.

They're pretending for attention 100%, theres a whole bunch of videos on youtube of teens trying to act cute saying stupid shit. I too had my wisdom teeth taken out, hardly was buzzed with the shit they gave me.

Too bad shes ugly af.

That's not what the evidence say.

If that's what she's like drugged out I don't want to know how annoying she is normally.

meh, people are affected differently by anesthesia, and to some degree it is genetic

what evidence? your fat nigger incel mind?

sorry you weren't born white friendo. must suck

You know what's really fucked up?
That captured moment was meant to be a funny time for the 3 or 4 people immediately involved to share by telling other people they immediately know in person.
This god damn recording every fucking thing internet "viral" bullshit is just embarassing.

Tits or gtfo
Whore

>anesthesia can make you say crazy things.
No. They think: "I'm on drugs, so cool. Now I can do and say crazy shit and blame it on that."

I remember the first time they gave me fentanyl and midazolam. It was fun.

Also this.

>fat
>suburban rich girl look
>over exaggerated pain
>squeals like a pig
>no parent discipline

Holy shit I'll feel sorry for the dope who gets tricked into marrying her

Her mom thinks the whole thing is funny, good job mommy. Also the chick is like 16 and her face already looks 27+.

YES!

THE RACEMIXING HAS BEGUN!

I got my wisdom tooths removed without needing to use those things to knock you out or whatever. Is that suppose to be normal?

haha..so being single mother is their goal and they feel superior once they have been left a single mother by a nigger?

Okay.

>whatever they use to remove wisdom teeth

Well, they use forceps to remove wisdom teeth.

But you mean the drugs. Normal antiinflammatories (Advil or Tylenol) are sufficient for pain and swelling. My dentist prescribed a slightly stronger prescription antiinflammatory which I took once and realized it wasn't needed (I didn't take any painkillers at all after the first day). I don't see why the prescription of narcotic painkillers is so prevalent for tooth extraction. More than that, I am shocked, based on the subgenre of "after the dentist" youtube videos, by the apparent routine use of anesthesias and mindaltering drugs, especially in the US.

I remember seeing these videos and was deathly afraid I was going to say something about letting a tranny blow me 2 days prior. And that's how I know these videos are fake.

in vino (anaesthetic) veritas

Well, yes. Typically people are delirious after coming off of anesthesia, and most really aren't willing to overnight a wisdom tooth extraction.

Honestly, I'd rather get knocked out. I did my wisdom teeth with only Novocaine and it was definitely not worth being awake for.

>she starts chanting "bbc"

wew

People can be disoriented by anasthetics.

I did some summer work in a hospital (ER) and had some situations when we were putting patients asleep for a few minutes (mainly for bone/joint adjustment).

It's incredibly short term and wears out quickly but joking with the patient during the "waking" is ridiculous.

Once a patient was so disoriented as soon as she woke up she started complaining that we didn't do shit and it hurts more than before the anasthetics. She didn't believe that she has a plaster on her arm, I had to put her free hand to feel it so she could realise it.

One of her family members must have been filming that.

Why did they see fit to put it on YouTube?

My wife watched that and thought it was funny. Does that mean she's a degenerate?

Well, observe that there are no men in the video. That's at least part of your answer if it doesn't answer your question completely.

>My wife watched that and thought it was funny. Does that mean she's a degenerate?

i dont think anyone who's red pilled would legitimately laugh at that video
>marrying a blue pilled woman
who's the real degenerate here?

I mean, I convinced her that the Jews are the worst thing ever....I was just so disappointed.
Guess it's time for a divorce :l

White girls are taught by white men, their own fathers even, to look for "tall, dark and handsome" men. What exactly fid you think "dark" meant? I would not describe a tanned white man, or even a Spaniard or Italian or Arab, as "dark"--it means black.

it's pretty funny. also she's taking Jamal's bbc later tonight guaranteed

jk, women just find dick jokes funny. not sure why but dick jokes seem to make them laugh

Well, it does reveal she it titillated by the idea of a black man's cock. Either she's sucked one or has at least contemplated it before.

just seems like you didnt train her well enough before you gave her full commitment

This. I got all 4 wisdoms out when I was 13, so being knocked out for the whole thing was pretty nice, but I got prescribed hydrocodone before I even could get my senses back. I ended up taking a half pill for the first 2 nights to sleep easier, but in terms of pain, simple NSAIDs would have been plenty.

>Fat, in-wheelchair, wants BBC when no inhibitions.

>White birthrates continue to plummet

Whites absolutely and irreparably BTFO

It's alright, nothing of value was lost

I'll show tits but only if you're black

I love these tooth removals they do in America. It always shows the parents what their kids are really like when they're not being good little children at home.

ha...too good! t-too good!

I think it's a symptom of the "you deserve it!" mentality that's ruining self control. You had a mildly uncomfortable surgery? Why not get high on some oxycontin? It's okay, you deserve it! Had a slighly difficult day identifying storefronts for Jew AI? Treat yourself to some fast food. You deserve it!

Imagine if a Sup Forumstard who is obsessed with blacks gets high on that same shit and spouts same stupid stuff she did. Sudoku time.

She saw this and explained that it's a white trash train wreck and it's funny to see her embarrassing herself in front of her mom. Should I just plant some evidence on her and put her in cuffs?

>i'm choking on a big blACK DIC-
>NOOOO!!!

that's the part that gets me. how much do you want to bet that the mother and daughter share jamal's dick?

I just had injections on my gums to numb them before pulling my wisdom teeth, wtf is this being drugged out shit?

I only ever went under for a colonoscopy, and they do that more for your shame than any pain

kek