Anti-Xenoestrogen General. Stop the pussification of males

Anti-Xenoestrogen General. Stop the pussification of males.

Short Guide:

1. Dont use shampoo. Use an eco-soap.

2. Replace your detergent with an eco alternative. (even costs about the same)

3. Don't drink from plastic bottles or eat food with plastic package.

4. Avoid soy. (Soy diet makes asian guys so feminine)

5. Cut down on canned food. (contains bpa)

6. Store your food in glass or ceramic.

7. Don't use non-stick cooking ware. Use ceramic ones.

8. Stay away from non-eco milk and meat.

(optional for murricans). Buy a waterfilter, your tap water is full of chlorine.

Useful links:
vitalearthminerals.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/xenoestrogens-40-ways-to-avoid-xenoestrogens/
cycleharmony.com/remedies/hormone-imbalance/top-10-xenoestrogens-the-primary-cause-of-estrogen-dominance

Other urls found in this thread:

drdavidwilliams.com/estrogen-dominance-and-its-link-to-xenoestrogen-exposure/
cell.com/trends/endocrinology-metabolism/abstract/S1043-2760(98)00029-0
balancedconcepts.net/tips_avoid_xenoestrogens.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=xXcAjLtzf3E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20821664
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065309/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That is actually a female though.

Hasn't the damage been done by the time you're an adult?

No. Honestly, take a cycle of steroids and HGH. Everything about your life will improve.

is any of this real or just made up pseudoscience

you forgot about nofap

>your tap water is full of chlorine.
What's wrong with drinking chlorine?

I like my teeth chemically bleached.

You forgot about receipts from the till. Also a good soap to use is oliva, which is just made from water, salt and olive oil. Dirt cheap too.

>tfw the guberment wont let you

You don't think that taking steroids might have something to do with it?

I FUCKING HATE WHEN HOT SISSY BOYS GO TRANS. I COMPLETELY LOST MY BONER

The vast majority of what OP says is simply pseudo-science, the same type of bullshit soccer-mom, anti-vaccers and anti-GMO types believe.

> Our environmental exposure to xenoestrogens—estrogen-like compounds—has been increasing at an alarming rate for decades. We now live in an estrogenic, feminizing fish bowl. Xenoestrogens, which are sometimes referred to as “gender benders,” can be 10 to 100 times more powerful than natural estrogen.

> Common xenoestrogens include BPA, PCBs, phthalates, flame retardants, pesticides, herbicides, and DDT residue, all of which have been found in our food and water supplies.

drdavidwilliams.com/estrogen-dominance-and-its-link-to-xenoestrogen-exposure/

Bisphenol A: found in canned food.

cell.com/trends/endocrinology-metabolism/abstract/S1043-2760(98)00029-0

> Most skin lotions, creams, soaps, shampoo, cosmetics use parabens and phenoxyethanol as a preservative. Substances are 100% absorbed into the body.

> balancedconcepts.net/tips_avoid_xenoestrogens.pdf

>tfw born with natural Estrogen Insensitivity

youtube.com/watch?v=xXcAjLtzf3E

it's literally all pseudo-science by idiots that has been entirely disproven. five or six years ago these were the idiots posting "beta male does x, alpha male does y" threads.

the only good thing about these threads is you can laugh at all the disgusting fucks who say they don't use soap or shampoo, or sometimes both, "but no one tells me i stink!," because their only friends are other disgusting unwashed autists and no one cares enough about them to tell them they stink.

source on this stuff supposedly being disproven?

Peer-reviewed paper or gtfo

????

Implying I'm going to live like a fucking hippie and make my own shit. No.

None of this stuff has any relation to the "pussification" of males.

Made up. Look at the links he posted.

JIDF kikes detected

lefties want you to be feminized, so you don't complain about the destruction of womens morals and families

wait sorry you're the op not a kike, the ones saying the op is wrong/has been disproven are the kikes.

You don't know anything about steroids.

I cannot even tell anymore unless I see them in real life. The internet has given me trust issues.

Looks like the same bitch, just changed the clothes. LMAO.

What the hell is wrong with these special snowflake girls that don't wanna be girls but don't wanna be boys either.

kys disinfo shill

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20821664
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3065309/

Xenoestrogens are a thing but if OP exercised his body would produce testosterone and he wouldn't have to worry.

Who drinks tap water anyway other than poor people

The only thing I avoid are German products

DONT LISTEN TO THIS MOTHERFUCKER!

I did a cycle and ALL my fucking hair fell out!!

>Anti-Xenoestrogen General. Stop the pussification of males.

>eco-soap
>eco-food
>eco-dish

organic non-gmo gluten-free non-phosphate stuff
rite?

1. but my hair needs special shampoo so it looks better
2. why not just use your eco soap?
3. certified plastics don't leak chemicals
8. what does eco even mean

Chloramine is far more stable than chlorine and doesn't just filter out.

what about PVC water pipes?

Yeah it's a female.

Yes, you can tell. Certain features are undeniable.

Did you get gainz tho?

>american education

God, i'd fuck her so hard.

>Germany telling other how to be a man

Listen here Lukas, all the strong male lines died in the last world war.

Why would there be bpa in canned food?

almost anything science related posted on Sup Forums is pseudo-science

Håll käft din jävla lakritstomte.

OP post a picture of yourself to see if this helped you become less feminine

Testosterone=red pill
Estrogen and xenoestrogens=blue pills

They are literally blue pilling the populace.

Females are developing earlier and more and males are developing later and less. Stop drinking fluoridated estrogen tap water and using plastics. Or just take steroids to balance out all the dam estrogen everywhere. Doctors should prescribe every male steroids to counter this problem.

A bunch of balding mad men!
Great Plan!

its all garbage. use whatever shampoo you want.

Better than a bunch of balding feminized nu males

>not wanting to be a cute trap to become a trap sex toy for all the "alpha's

:3333c

should I use the same tinfoil hat everyday or should I make a new one from time to time, maybe aluminum blocks the government estrogen lasers better than tin hm, do you guys think it matters if the shiny side of the foil is on the outside, or should i fold it inwards, I was told the shiny side could potentially deplete my testosterone levels. stupid corporations depleting me of my testosterone! what? you think its because I play wow and jerk off all day that I have man boobs? Fucking jew, its obviously the drugs they put in the tap water! #redpilled

flithy, dumb, jewish scum

ALL of the plastics we use leak xenoestrogens into our food and water and even just contact with them is harmful. It's not just bpa plastics which were originally looked into as an artificial estrogen therapy in the early 20th century.

High test detected

>1 post by this ID

Don't talk to me or my wifes son again

must suck to be genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness

sucks to suck

All the plastics leak it lmao

There's a lot of shills in this thread. Hmmm

>Sup Forums
>science

it's basically trolls trying to make guys more paranoid about basic shit like eating and hygiene.

What can I do if I eat lunches from home in the army? I have to use a plactic box and microwave it.
How much xenoestrogen does it have that 2 more years of this lunches will actually do something to me?

Makes you think

I like it when adult men look feminine. Masculinity is ugly and over rated.

How insecure are you to stay "manly" by making a fucking shopping list? get exercise, eat food and sleep, it's not hard

>Microwaving plastic

Might as well take the daily estrogen shot

Bitch

>Sup Forums unironically believes steroids are the answer to high estrogen levels

Ecstasy is the solution to depression amirite guys

>not fair trade

GTFO you gaynigger

sucks, but only xenoestrogenized numales worry about purely cosmetic issues like this.

it would suck infinitely more to have a genetic predisposition to cancer, alzheimers, schizophrenia, etc.

No one asked you, fag.

it shouldn't be too bad since you're in the army so you probably exercise all the time. still not as good as no food heated up in plastic containers at all, though.

You need the estrogen

>What about plastic bottles stated to be BPA free?

>soy I think is not 100% proven to be oestrogenic but I avoid anyway

>where is evidence that canned food is bad? It's how I get all my chickpeas and diced tomatoes etc.

>what is the issue with shampoo and soaps? Is it SLS? Many are now SLS free.

>filtered water
Yes but you also need the minerals. I think some fluoride is not a big problem either because things like tea are very high in it; yet are very good for you. Many cultures have high tea consumption with only benefits

Tl;dr OP source your stuff

Heating food in plastic is bad. Some of the plastic particles get into your food.
Don't believe me? Stick a small plastic container in the microwave for a few minutes and watch it melt. That's what's happening on a microscopic scale every time you heat up your food.

Would it be better to eat super shitty food at the base? don't 95% get filtered in the body and then goes out?
>office job
>exercise
yeah, no, should have said work instead of army

I'm not convinced of the merit of your claims, but why not just take an estrogen blocker? I already do that

yeah, drugs are a solution of last resort. ecstasy causes semi-permanent brain damage

Handful of mushrooms once a month. You'll either an hero or come out on top.

My tap water comes from a beautiful lake in the local mountains here. I have yet to find a bottled water that taste remotely as good. However when I lived in England I stayed away from tap water because it tasted so horribly.

can you get something glass or ceramic to keep your food in?

What estrogen blocker?

Body needs oestrogen and it has positive effects. Hormones are about balance, not "good bad"

Luckily I live in Arizona and everyone I know here has an RO system. Maybe that's one of the reasons AZ is less cucked than most.

Ten years ago the fish in the Potomac river were turning into hermaphrodites from all the birth control pills and other shit getting flushed into the river

Now every effete numale wants to be a tranny or gay all of a sudden

Stop being bluepilled

I take it in a bag with me, it would be too heavy and probably break or something, and will be super weird and tinfoil
I'm only using boxes that are the think plastic type, the thinners ones break easily and probably get more of themselves into the food
there's no real save from that, I will just have to eat normally after these 2 years I guess

>when Sup Forums gives you a list of things to do to stay cute

You really are a special kind of a retard.

Blame shampoo about you being a pussy.

OP is right, tap water is giving me big C cup titties and my weiner is shrinking help

I'd say the obvious correlation has to do with all the pro gay and trans propanda saturating the media and educational systems

I know this kid

He can't still be a kid, if so post his nudes

I bet OP is also a christian, flatearther doing nofap to achieve something he thinks is great in his worthless life.

Wait.. Uhh that came out wrong

OPs point is that we are being exposed to excess estrogen. Cycling an estrogen blocker seems like an obvious solution

>Unknown

Post your mantits.

>ITT: conspiritards blame shampoo and tap water for making them effeminate beta males

.com

problem is that wouldn't stop endocrine-suppressing chemicals

>not taking super male vitality

Shaking.my.head

>you can tell. Certain features are undeniable.
Not when they start them on hormones before puberty, which is mainstream "medicine" now (setting aside the third-world ladyboy industry), and has been for long enough that thousands of people have grown up that way.