ITS HAPPENING! Breaking the conditioning!

Oy Fucking Vey You Beautiful Bastard Goyim! You're really doing it.

From the mother fucking Daily Caller of all places.
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/who-is-pepe-really/

>When you actually meet the people who live behind the internet masks, you’ll often find ordinary middle-class Americans. You’ll find professionals, ranking government bureaucrats, lawyers, technologists, and more. While you may find losers peppered in among them, that shouldn’t be that surprising: more Americans are out of the labor force than at any other time in modern history. These are the ‘normies’ who have become weird. What provoked them? Why didn’t they all get on the Jeb! campaign bus? Hundreds of millions of dollars spent to get people all fired up for Jeb!. And what happens? This happens. Any attempt at providing a full answer would be inaccurate.

>So instead, let’s focus on something important that we can grasp: that the conventional Republican story about America isn’t relevant to ordinary people anymore.
If the alt right — and Donald Trump’s campaign — has a real impetus, it’s in the widespread realization that you can’t assimilate tens or hundreds of millions of foreign immigrants to a host culture that’s in decline. Further, it’s that the fundamental political rights that Americans have come to expect tend not to be respected by either the political elites in Washington and academia or the reinforcements that they’re importing over the borders by the millions. The left realizes this. They think it’s great, because they want to crush the skull of the host culture and suck out its brains. This is a rich country with lots of stuff to steal that isn’t nailed down properly. The rules against stealing impede the program. To the left, immigrants are reinforcements. To Karl Rove, selling the notion that those immigrants may vote GOP some time over the rainbow is a great way to squeeze more cash out of newsletter subscribers.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/infographic/what-alt-right-53747
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/who-is-pepe-really/
archive.is/fghsS
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGd2XPofeU
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Why has white identity politics suddenly emerged as a nationally important issue? Well, let’s put forward a little thought experiment. Let’s say that you’ve just started your prison sentence. You have no friends in prison. Maybe you are a little chubby, or you have a squeaky voice. This prison is run by various gangs. These gangs don’t look like Hollywood movie multi-racial rainbow gangs. Most of these gangs take race very seriously and not in an academic way. Let us say that you check the ‘White’ box on the census. You may want to say that you are part Irish-American with an Italian grandmother, but as far as the prison population is concerned, your options for gang membership are limited.
If you want to avoid being stabbed at the cafeteria, whose table do you go to sit at? Do you try to join up with the Bloods, or do you join the Aryan Nations? Or do you decide that getting stabbed is preferable to compromising on your principles? Do you go up to the Bloods table and introduce yourself by saying “How do you do, fellow Americans? The potato salad looks absolutely delightful today.”

>Now, America isn’t quite an open-air prison. But, in case you haven’t noticed, it is a country in which ethnic conflict is continually provoked by elites in the press and in the government, in which prestigious publications will gleefully incite race riots with no consequences to them other than a few mean tweets. The GOP establishment is like a negligent prison administration that insists that there is no gang activity in the prison, and that the prisoners should all work together peacefully to meet their license plate production quota or whatever. Sometimes GOP talking heads use rhetoric that sound like a prison foreman paraphrasing Martin Luther King about why the prisoners should work together more efficiently across racial lines to exceed their license plate production quota by at least 32% this quarter.

>Now, back to Pepe’s internet pals. Most educated Americans of non-color receive years of racial, sexual, and identity politics propaganda. They then get more steaming bowlfuls of it when they get a real job or if they turn on the TV. Deviating one iota from the diversity orthodoxy results in having your career destroyed, which could mean sinking into the underclass. If you pressed a FIND + REPLACE hotkey on typical diversity propaganda about Whites with ‘Jews’ or ‘Negroes,’ you would see a ‘racist’ document.
If you sat through a lecture about all the historical crimes of the White race (typical even at prestigious universities) and replaced every mention of ‘White’ with that of another race, you would think you were listening to Hitler’s grand-niece articulating a casus belli to invade Kansas.

>The conventional right has done almost nothing about this other than complain. It has not defunded universities. It has not moved to seize university endowments. It has not moved to remove accreditation from universities that participate in it. Instead, the GOP line has been to embrace it and to amplify it while patting itself on the back for trying to undermine affirmative action at the margins through court cases. The result has been that the left has taken control over every important economic, political, and cultural institution in the United States including most of the churches. The right has lost influence over the influential: the educated class that controls the US. That is what conservatives should worry about: being annihilated. Anyone who isn’t a leftist is being shoved out of power. Instead of addressing that, many conservatives are frightened of a frog cartoon and scared for their stupid Washington jobs.

>Hundreds of millions of dollars spent to get people all fired up for Jeb!
i cringed pretty hard when i read this sentence in particular. what has become of our american system, our federated laboratories of democracy? may the gods help us all

PEPE

REMINDER we live in an america where
>foreigners are allowed to ruin our housing market
>immigrants are allowed to flood our labor market, and dilute our blood
>billionaires are allowed to leverage our democratic system, while building more mega-yachts and mansions on the ocean than ever before
>the jew is running the media and poising the minds of our youth, our women, and even many men
>the same media rigs our democratic system further
>we have thousands of felonies on the books promoting an actual fucking prison INDUSTRY
>the same prison industry allows police and judges to extort working men and women at every turn
>the state now exists to tell people what room they can shit in, and what gender or species of animal you can have sex with, or what age you have to be to fuck and drink and smoke
>it is now 70 years after the two worst conflicts in human history and white people are going to be overwhelmed by niggers while the chinaman and company (maybe) inherit the universe.
wake up white man

This was actually pretty good, wish the Cruzlims would get this through their heads.

bump

Good read, here's a bump

pretty interesting stuff really made me think

seriously fired up activity in my frontal lobe

kek'd
bumpin for my fellow Sup Forumsacks to see

The Onion's alt-right piece:

theonion.com/infographic/what-alt-right-53747

Really makes you think

bUMP

Surprised to see this from the DC, but that just makes it all that much better.

If only these people would talk more about all those who did NOT vote in past elections who are coming out ONLY to vote Trump, how Trump has sealed the evangelical vote that everyone says cost Romney the election, etc.

Precisely why the polls just don't mean shit to me any longer. You eventually come to realize the game being played in front of our eyes at this moment is totally unlike ever past game, and shit's going to get interesting fast once the Hillcunts finally realize how doomed they are (which is why demoralization is their only tool left).

6/10 I expected much worse

This is their GOAT work.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

Damn, really joggin my noggin

They're not emotionally mature enough to accept the fact that they're incredibly fucking stupid.

Just absolutely retarded.

In my city in Michigan Muslims and black Muslims brand new built $189,000 homes which is big in my area. A very low crime area. We have cops that make black people afraid to set foot in the city. But these Muslims are getting a free ride and now ruining this city. I have great credit and a good job. I want to start my own business and having a very hard time finding a bank "lol no thank you but I'll give these Muslims who barely know English a loan so they can open 5 of the same restaurant on the same block"

Are being given house* was raging

>dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/who-is-pepe-really/
a really good write-up desu
i'm impressed

We're going to win and it's going to be fucking glorious .

That was pretty weak. I've read better satire in the student newspaper in middle school.

>Open 5 restaurants
Seems like they're doing the american dream. Why don't you open 5 fucking businesses you lazy piece of shit? Boot straps motherfucker, do you have them!

>Why didn't they get on the Jeb! Campaign bus
Because Jeb is a giant fucking loser.

wow this is a really nice talk
>reminds me of Gert Wilder's speech after the RNC

Now, I didn't start this way but right now I am married and make over 100k. I've been posting on Sup Forums for a long ass time and only spent most of my time on Sup Forums in its second reincarnation as soon as it reopened but yah.

I know for a fact there are other very respectable folks on here. This place is great.

>If you pressed a FIND + REPLACE hotkey on typical diversity propaganda about Whites with ‘Jews’ or ‘Negroes,’ you would see a ‘racist’ document.
finally someone outside Sup Forums gets it; whitey isn't the only one who can be a racist fuckwit

How big is the dailycaller?

Is it really outside Sup Forums though?

I've experienced the same sort of deal with business loans. 30 page business plan attached and all, numbers to back it up, no loan for expansion for us. Yet, these immigrants can get business loans like the banks fucking shit money. Something's fucky...

bump

>dailycaller.com/2016/08/29/who-is-pepe-really/
archive your shit you pathetic faggot

archive.is/fghsS

>yfw Hillary still gets elected
youtube.com/watch?v=DXGd2XPofeU

dailycaller? wtf is going on?

Hello? OP?

Please check my digits.

Ok bye.

>inb4 the article is deleted

you lost

if doublettos Trump will bring back balance to the force and soros will be put in prison

The truth is inevitable. We are not so different from the media or liberals or any other american identity group. We cannot understand each other if we cannot emphasize. You may criticize, but you must also emphasize.