and for you????????????

sorry for bad english

I guess living is off the table

Sansa's a big girl

>"expect the worst Shanhshaaa"
>*dies in the worst possible way *

>>*dies in the worst possible way *

Theon.jpg

I was home drinking plane fluid when I got the news. I was like, "o man Littfinger o man."

For you?

you're too late, big guy

Got it spoilered because a reccomended youtube video by the name of "execution of littlefinger" showed up on my page

>Heaviest and most powerful lines

This is what normies actually believe.

I was hoping LF would pull out a shank and take tomboy Arya with him. Pretty disappointing desu

That wasn't even really CIA. It was his secret twin brother, Littyfinger.

>implying LF is dead

inb4 Lord Stoneheart

Sleeping but I was recording the episode and watched it as soon as I woke up :^)

Wait a minute. Isn't the Wall supposed to be more a magical barrier than a physical one? Won't the dead start rising everywhere in Westeros without the Wall to hold back the magic?

I just assume she posts carpe diem quotes a lot on facebook

he died on purpose so he can come back as a commander i n the WW army

>usually watch episode the next day since I'm off of work and enjoy a nice meal while watching
>that morning get up and go on youtube to watch some new CoD gameplay
>"LITTLE FINGER DEATH SCENE- GAME OF THRONES"

I was pretty pissed , to the point that I actually performed a voodoo ritual (My family comes from a long line of witchcraft and voodoo) to give the uploader Cancer and curse his family as well.

At CIA headquarters.

>yfw there probably really is someone at the CIA who has to sift through all the baneposting because Sup Forums has been responsible for a 5000% increase of mentions of "CIA" on the internet
>yfw that person is probably a baneposter himself now

>Apology for poor Dornish
>when were you when smallfinger dies?
>i was sat at home reliving sister's wedding night rape.
>‘Smallfinger is kil’
>‘I have foreseen.”

>varys calls littlefinger most dangerous man in westeros
>seasons 1,2,3,4 set him up for contender for throne
>leans on wall with grin looking at sansa for 3 seasons
>dies like a bitch

bravo

Shitposting on Sup Forums

Think about all the plane crash references.

at home, wondering why the execution was so shit or why he did not make any counter arguments. phoenix wright style shit would have been better than 20 m of people walking to an arena and 40 m of them talking there

He's a CIS WHITE MALE with chronic creeper/Nice Guy Syndrome in the season of Womyn of Westeros: Highlight Reel. Of course he's getting killed in the most rushed and poorly written way just to get femmeclaps from the audience.

yep, I have seen leaked scripts. season 8 starts with NK reaching out to LF and being all "arise lord baelish" for the next 3 eps he gets a b plot of killing few people without being noticed, then he and sir goodman sabotage the army of the living

not watching game of thrones

Do you think he is a big guy? Im assuming Flight 9525 was a CIA operation and he just wanted to signal to us

Once this series ends, nobody is going to watch it. Both I and my friends go back to watch older shows like Frasier, Seinfeld, X Files, Hercules or Zena, Friends, etc etc, nobody 20 years from now is going to turn this hunk of shit back on

What a pleb you are

oh boy is CIA finally taking NSA out on a date? :3

i was sitting on toilet where i shat liquid brown poop then i drank some water and then shat more liquid brown poop.

AND THE MORE user DRANK THE MORE HE SHAT

you will move on to the next show (along with the rest of the world) Its the true blood of this cycle

fapping

F

goodnight sweet prince

shouldnt the nightkings face be shooped on anne hathaways face?

>dat subtle Pavel

i was drunk in a village, dont remember much, drinking rum

wow,nice blog!

Doing homework

Not watching the show.
I never watched GoT but the one reason I kinda wanted to was for the big guy Aidan Gillen.
But now I know what happens I'm a little deterred to start from Season 1 just for him knowing what's to happen exclusively to him after 7 seasons.
Don't care about anything else for the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=R8r9_WWzNS0&t

for someone so rich/influential why does this guy have no army of fucking mercs/bodyguards with him at all times? how has he seriously not been killed off before now?

>okay, so let's get Arya to stand in the middle of the great hall like we're accusing her of murder and treason, and I'll look her dead in the eye while I'm reading these very serious charges so she thinks I'm going to have her killed, but THEN I'll take a dramatic beat and reveal that I was actually charging Littlefinger.

>B-but for what purpose?

>I don't know, I just think it will look kind of neat. Everyone's gonna be so surprised. It's gonna be awesome

It's Dabid that's why, in the books he has loyal bodyguards.

Was home at computer and get aol message from kate137

'Guy from batman get kill'

'Oh shet'

For yourself??

Because walking around with a bunch of mercenaries that answer only to you when you have an army at your command makes you look kind of shady.

>fuck over people your entire life
>Sup Forums thinks you an get away with this forever

In the real world he'd be kill much earlier.

this. in the books nigga literally has like half of the kingsguard on his payroll

The Wall stopped the dead from entering Westeros, physically and magically. But it is weird since in season you see a zombie in Castle Black.

His bodyguards betrayed him. Season 1 karmic eccho.

Even when the show runners were using the books as a guide in the early seasons, they added in retarded and random scenes with Littlefinger. Fuck D&D, you've been warned.

In the books he's a hell of a lot more covert.

For starters he wears normal civilian clothing instead of that ridiculous black villain coat from the show.

Knowing his end won't ruin his character. Like the plane scene, Gillen's story in GoT is one of master plans, big guys, and thinking he has control here. Though a tragedy in the end, Petyr Baelish truly had a life worth living.

Dr. Pavel I'm your waiter

"I guess Harrenhal is off the table" version is better

Who gives a fuck? better shady than dead. hell its not like he is a saint, everyone knows a lot of people dislike him so him having gold cloak type guard would not be strange

At Burlington Bar, obvi!

in the real world all of them would be dead or spreading for ugly fat men
wall stops them, meaning they can't climb because the magic will zap them but if they res beyond the wall its not an issue. could also fly over it

it was his shadow clone that died?

Why did not you save him?

Bitch deserved it. Plus I'm fucking Sansa. And sometimes Arya.

On the set

The Lex Luthor of Westeros got outsmarted by a 16 year old ginger and had his throat cut by a 14 year old girl.

Why didn't he just pick up Arya and put her over his knee and spank her? She's 4 feet tall and weighs like 80 lbs. Not exactly a big girl.

This, fucking youtube. I had to go 2 days spoiler-free before watching it this time, but it was an impossible task.

Everyone is complaining about how he was killed and how it was shitty writing. I agree.

However, what's done is done and LF is dead. Let's discuss what could have happened - and I barely see anyone addressing this:

What was his endgame? How did he see himself achieving the Iron Throne? Especially considering the new supernatural threat of the White Walkers. He didn't even have the Vale and the North fully locked down, and he was somehow thinking he could win the 7 Kingdoms and defeat the Walkers?

are we talking book LF or show LF?
I'm kinda glad show LF died, his character was fucking ruined to the point where I hated him onscreen
Imagine 6 more episodes of LF making stupid decisions only to be killed in some stupid karma way
It was for the best
same with stannis, unless they decide to revive him to help the North

I always liked how his plan would actually probably work if it wasn't for the white walkers. But there's a chance to make this more dramatic and meaningful. Have him almost succeed, not just walk around Sansa and do nothing for two seasons basically. Have him survive, meet the White Walkers maybe, find a more suitable, meaningful death. Not just some yaaas queen slay bullshit.

Some kind of Ocean's Eleven heist on the Iron Bank.

Working

Once he married Sansa he would the rightful ruler of Winterfel, the Vale and the Riverlands. He would later burn King's Landing with the Mad King's wildfire and claim the throne saying "lol I already own 3 kingdoms". If people disagree just march to war, since he own >50% of the 7 Kingdoms army.

You know I really don't feel anything from this character dying, it just feels so abstract. I'm very disconnected from it even though it's so meaningful and has been anticipated since like 1996. A lot of big things feel like that, like the ice dragon. Who cares? I don't feel the same way now as I did when I originally wanted them to happen.

> His a cis white male
Just like the entire rest of the cast. You see what you want to see. You're no different from people who complain that game of thrones lacks racial diversity. You're blinded by your own stupidity and ass pulled agenda. Be gone, cancer. Back to the cesspool where you belong

Why did they make him so blatantly evil looking in the later seasons?

He looks the same as he did first season apart from the black outfit- but guess what, every one wears black outfit now!
Why you push your deceitful conclusions like they were anything else but a mere product of your demented mind?

It's treason then
>arya
And gay

Wait, aren't they suppose to decapitate when they're doing executions? Arya's method is far crueler.

BASED

Only way to save the show.

Curse upon the house of Stark for killing a man under guest right, and curse upon the Vale lords for betraying their liege.

maybe if we post this pic enough times we will meme it into the show like most of the season 7 was memed into the show by internet fanbase