twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Davey

that english pedo
polanski
klaus kinsky

Kinski is based

have to agree with you OP

This fucker right here.
Went on unbelievably long rants and hated absolutely everyone except for the specific few directors which he basically sucked their cocks dry, basically a standard Sup Forums shitposter.

Made good films though.

Victor Salva

Fuck haneke, try hard shit and pretentious. And I hate using that word in criticism

What's Haneke done?

How is that bad compared to and

Pleb filtered

yeah Sup Forums is very contrarian right? why isn't everyone praising deadpool and gotg????

>hates pedos
>browses Sup Forums

Dude, Lee was awesome.

Pretty much.

kek, Sup Forums hates haneke now too?
I can't believe that 99% of plebs on this board have watched even one of his movies.

The point is that Sup Forums hates basically everything.

You like a popular blockbuster movie? You're a pleb.
You like a critically acclaimed film? You're an reddit IMDb brainless pseud.
You like an obscure art film? You're a pretentious faggot.

>post the most despicable Sup Forums related person, regardless of talent
>regardless of talent
learn to read mr patrician

there is some truth to that, but in a world of mindless sheeps and poplarity=quality in most people's eyes, its much needed. not to mention the absolute lack of real criticism towards most popular/critically acclaimed movies

but why does Sup Forums now "hate" him? Because Sup Forumscucks say so? Oh right, Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

>now

Sup Forums always shat on Haneke's political views, while everyone pretty much agrees that he knows how to execute a film.
I mean his next film Happy End is literally about a filthy rich "white" family and the european refugees as the backdrop.

>he knows how to execute a film.
that's an understatement you fucking retard.
Also, his views are considered pretty normal outside the ever growing Sup Forums cancer circle.

>Sup Forums is Sup Forums
that's right, suck it kike.

DUDE FEEL LIKE SHIT LMAO

Sup Forums is not a single person you know?

>his views are considered pretty normal
If his views were considered "pretty normal" he would never even make Funny Games in the first place.
The whole point of Funny Games is that most of the (western) viewers have an extremely desentisized view on violence which troubled him so much that he even made a shot for shot remake for the American audience.

If his views were considered "pretty normal" he would never make the films he makes.

>viewers have an extremely desentisized view on violence
and that is false in your view?

Where did I say that?
I was only pointing out how wrong you are by saying that his views are considered pretty normal, which they clearly are not.

well they sure aren't revolutionary you dumb cunt

Super 8 was when I really started to realize he's a hack.

>You like a popular blockbuster movie? You're a pleb
This is true though

New guy here, but I think a proper assessment might be that his views are pretty rational from an objective standpoint, whereas most people are very rarely rational or objective about the views they hold.

>"What? Yeah, of course being desensitized to violence is a bad thing. Now let me get back to watching these musclemen bloodlessly beating the shit out of one another."

Dunkirk is a popular blockbuster movie. Jaws, LOTR, Raiders of the Lost Ark too. Even Gone With the Wind and Ben-Hur could be viewed as popular blockbusters of that time.
Are you a pleb if you "like" any of these?

fuck you

yes

the europeon edgelord classic

>LOTR
its the ultimate pleb filter, the tarantino of movies

lars is a disgrace now, edgy provocateur, lost almost all of his creativity. some of his earlier works are really good tho

I like him just fine as an actor but the his views are despicable at best and a danger to society at worst.

David Lynch raped his own daughter.

In your opinion they are because you're a liberal pussy faggot.

>I like him just fine as an actor but the his views are despicable at best and a danger to society at worst.
kys fairy faggot

And Little Mike Anderson raped Shery Lee (He used a stepladder)

daily reminder that this guy could have prevented 9/11 if only someone would have listened instead of ignoring the guy who was "probably just racist"

youtube.com/watch?v=l0lzZvCNkJw

You mean ignoring the guy who was a fucking actor

Someone /thread me out.

u suck dicks

>Also, his views are considered pretty normal outside the ever growing Sup Forums cancer circle.
Are you talking about the views where he blames the rise of Hitler on small town Protestantism in The White Ribbon, or the views where he screeches at his audience for showing up to the movie he made because for some reason he thinks horror fans identity with the killers and not the victims in Funny Games?

shut up butthole

Michael Haneke isn't rational at all. He's a caricature of a wealthy white liberal who despises fucking everything about the European middle class.

And Funny Games is morally repugnant, because Haneke can't assume the most basic level of responsibility for the movie he chose to make. He chose to make a deliberately atypical horror movie that dangles hope in front of the audience and then lectures them when he snatches it away with some fourth wall breaking meta shit. It's the cinematic equivalent of a wife-beater screaming that his spouse made him do it while kicking her in the ribs.

Wow that's nuts. New to me, this story

Could you give a reason?

>that english pedo
Who?

>IQ of 180!
>180!

Except that horror movie fans ARE literal wifebeaters, and deserve the treatment. Anyone who allows themselves to get salty about an obvious film like Funny Games needs to watch it once a year.

His logic is based upon faulty premises, none of his conclusions have any correspondence to reality. The garbage he spews is Adorno tier in its stupidity.

guys, theres nothing wrong with funny games and theres nothing wrong with wife beating (women deserve it 90% of the time)

Plebbitude: The Post.

Saw this idiot on celebrity poker. He was going on and on about how good a player he is and might go pro. Then he got btfo and was first one out. So afterwards he says playing against unskilled players is unequivocally the hardest thing to do in poker.

>A certain gesture of manliness, be it one’s own, be it that of another, deserves mistrust. It expresses independence, surety of the power of command, the silent conspiracy of all men with each other. Earlier one anxiously called it, awe-struck, the whims of lords, today it is democratized and is played by film heroes for the benefit of the lowliest bank employee. The archetype for this is the good looking man in a smoking jacket, who enters his bachelor’s pad alone one late evening, turns on the indirect lighting, and pours a whisky-soda: the carefully recorded fizzing of the mineral water says what the arrogant mouth does not; that he despises whatever does not smell of smoke, leather and shaving cream – above all, women, and for that very reason they swarm all over him. For him, the pinnacle of human relations is the club, the site of a respect founded on a considerate inconsiderateness. The joys of such men, or on the contrary of their models, which hardly anyone alive really matches, for human beings are always better than their culture, have altogether something of the latent act of violence. By all appearances, this is threatened to others, though he has long since had no need to do so, sprawled on his easy chair. In truth it is past violence against himself. If all pleasure sublates earlier displeasure [Unlust], then here displeasure is raised – as pride in bearing it – unmediated, untransformed, stereotypically into pleasure: unlike wine, every glass of whiskey, every puff on the cigar still recalls the reluctance, which it must have cost the organism, to accustom itself to such powerful stimuli. According to their own constitution, the he-men would thus be what they are usually presented as in film scripts, masochists.
Having epistemological standards makes one a pleb?

>On July 30, 2015, he sued a Twitter user for $10 million over an allegedly libelous tweet. In October 2015, Woods lost his legal bid to learn who was behind the Twitter account who accused him of being a "Cocaine Addict". However, on February 2, 2016, Judge Mel Recana gave the go ahead to pursue the case further. It was believed that this would force Twitter to reveal the identity of the anonymous user. On October 21, 2016, attorney Lisa Bloom revealed that the anonymous user had died.

i didn't know about this when it happened but i assume it just caused a bunch of people to call this retard a cocaine addict

the holy mountain fucking sucks
and that dune movie about what could have been goddamn fuck you jodorowsky you pretentious spic, that whole documentary is literally "ideas guy": the movie

EHN DEH MOVIE WAS GOING TO BE SO SPECTACUHLAHR LOOK AH ALL DIS CONCEPT ART DOESNT IT LOOHK SO NICE?

fuck you

Adorno invites you to take a glimpse of his motivations. Envy and hatred are palpable. Pure, distilled venom. Let this in your life and it is untreatable. Spread it throughout academia and here we are.

Imagine being a loser Sup Forumstard who does nothing all do. All your free time is spent obsessing about trivial stuff like a boat with 5 refugees in it fleeing war and persecution.
You never really get to live your life.

Best answer.

>Imagine being a loser Sup Forumstard who does nothing all do.
What did retard mean by this?

Kill yourself, shitstain to the white race

You don't have standards, all you know of the world are reddit's predigested quotations. For this, of all passages, to be the one that makes you salty is tragic. You think you'll be more of a man if you dose yourself with wish-fulfillment fantasies. You're a loser, sucking the cocks of imaginary machos won't bring you closer to your first pussy.

This.

this.bet that faggot is mongrel sunhuman Americuck claiming to be white

He's probably a slav.

I want to know how modern media would react to Klaus Kinski if he was still alive and acting in movies.

DELET THIS

all of them are kinomakers

That you should get a life, you sad little man.

I think he's a p. nice dude as a person, but as a filmmaker he's offensively bad. His movies are an insult to the medium.

>Sup Forums is one person
how about you make up your own mind and stop being a part of hivemind

Good choice. I'd raise you a Michael Bay though.

Fuck off back to raddit, you cuck

Roman Polanski
Woody Allen
Victor Salva

Hollywood is a degenerate shithouse of rapists and scum. It should be purged in felfire!

Ok, mong. Thanks for clearing that up.

I'm here if you need to talk, fag.

From what I see in interviews he seems actually pretty well mannered and sophisticated. Probably a nice guy when you're not his sex bitch.
I literally don't see the problem.

Plebs

If capeshit is Sup Forums related he has to be too

who is this nasty cock slut