I'd like to have an argument on white/black supremacy and race from a biblical perspective

i'd like to have an argument on white/black supremacy and race from a biblical perspective.

is there anything anywhere that says the color of skin matters? or that the genes matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

wow, Sup Forums i thought this would turn out better

bump some more?

so disappointed

Bumped for you

Maybe you should actually read the book yourself instead of expecting others to so the work for you, lazy cunt.

Well, I heard that certain people is god's most favorite people.

I'm pretty sure the Israelites weren't supposed to racemix, but that's irrelevant to Christians. God doesn't favor any race over another.

i did read the book. i'd like to see if anyone can show me something different or interpretations

yea you're right. cuz of phenotypes though? no evidence for that

well, they weren't supposed to racemix with certain groups BECAUSE of these certain groups worshipping foreign gods and them being a snare and turning them away from the true God. but for for reasons of literal genes fucking it up, i need to see more evidence for.

but you're right that was relevant during the old testament

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

>Sup Forums reading the bible

We are only here to shitpost.

Fuck off newfag

a powerful verse giving proof that racism is man made and of the devil.

God smites entire cities and countries. How your community acts matters. Groups of peoples that have high crime rates, promote degeneracy, ect all can be smited even if there are decent individuals in the group.

This says nothing about race but about communities in general. It can be applied to communities based on racial boundaries though.

The Curse of Ham. I'm not sure anyone apart from Christian Identitarians and slavers struggling to justify their trade takes it seriously, though.

I would say that there is no justification for racial supremacism. This is exactly what Christ condemned when he was dealing with the Jews when they brought the adulteress to test Christ against the Law. They claimed that they were free [from sin] because they were the children of Abraham, i.e., their worthiness rested in their ancestry. Christ essentially rebuked them, saying that their DNA counted for nothing and that they were truly the children of Satan.

But this isn't an exhortation to run around like leftists pretending that race doesn't exist. Race exists and as such it matters if only because God created it. Because God created the races, we should uphold our role as stewards as we do with all of God's creations. Supremacism cannot be theologically justified, IMO, but preservationism can. Not only for the aforementioned reason but also because an argument can be made that the most peaceable and cohesive society is a homogeneous one. Heterogeneous societies, as we've come to learn, tend to breed strife and competition rather than love and cooperation.

God only smited entire cities because NOT ONE righteous person lived there. if there was at least one, he would spare it.

and yes, it can be applied based on racial boundaries, if a certain group acts terrible and of the devil and worships other gods, then it applies. but never have i seen anywhere that "because of being of a group, then that"

Paul affirmed the Greeks of Crete were idiots.
Chrysostom affirmed harder.
Augustine was for conquest over shitty kingdoms.

Your quote isn't literal. Or do you support nonbinary gender theory?

It just means it doesn't matter who you are, Christ loves and will accept all of us.

God hates niggers. I read that in the bible.

i agree mostly with you (not the curse of Ham though) and also there is "man looks at appearance, God looks at the heart"

but yes, race and different cultures exist, but remember the tower of babel? at one point heterogenous society made them so great they got too close to God. to say heteregenous society is bad, is wrong. preservationism in CHRIST and GOD breeds love and cooperation, but preservationism of SATAN breeds strife and competition. rather than "race" and genes.

where

Isn't the Tower of Babel the reason why God wanted races to be separate?

yes. they got too close to God. thought they could be better than him. haven't seen an argument against a united people under Christ though

Also Jesus being a descendant of David seems very discriminatory to others. Like we're all the same right?

>22 replies
>11 posts by this ID
holy fuck just drop it already. go on facebook and post some anti-trump meme if you crave attention so much. sage.

I take St Augustine's interpretation of the Tower of Babel:

>For once the tongues became discordant through pride, and then of one became many tongues. For after the flood certain proud men, as if endeavoring to fortify themselves against God, as if aught were high for God, or aught could give security to pride, raised a tower, apparently that they might not be destroyed by a flood, should there come one thereafter. For they had heard and considered that all iniquity was swept away by a flood; to abstain from iniquity they would not; they sought the height of a tower as a defense against a flood; they built a lofty tower. ‘God saw their pride, and frustrated their purpose by causing that they should not understand one another's speech, and thus tongues became diverse through pride.’ If pride caused diversities of tongues, Christ's humility has united these diversities in one. The Church is now bringing together what that tower had sundered. Of one tongue there were made many; marvel not: this was the doing of pride. Of many tongues there is made one; marvel not: this was the doing of charity. (Tractates)

In light of the above, the issue wasn't homogeneity. It was the usual hardening of the heart against God, the refusal to abstain from sin, and the arrogant belief that man could insulate himself from the Law and Will of God. God confounded this homogeneity (chiefly of language) as a means to once again admonish man for his horrendous pride.

I'm Catholic, so my view on race is completely in line with Catholic doctrine. Pope Pius XII, for example, argued that placing value in temporal things (in the context of his writing, race and state specifically) is healthy so long as one does not divinise them. That's my view also.

They didn't think they were better than Him. What?

God said why, it is because he was righteous and would keep passing down righteous offspring, God is omniscient, he knew david would keep passing down righteous offspring. there's also NO description of jesus' physical appearance so we don't know racially what anyone really was. we can only speculate

i argue that the bible never mentions physical appearance because "man looks at appearance, God looks at the heart"

Philippians 3:14

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism

It was something about bad people with flat noses.Lokk it up.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”
5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

you're right it is conjecture, but why else would God not want people to understand each other and be united? they would think they can become gods. it is implied in the statement of the people saying "come let us build a tower to the heavens and make a name for ourselves"

So God said a specific person could provide better offspring. Seems kinda racist.

you show me

humanist, why couldn't the REST of the israelites produce good offspring? why not samson? he was righteous. the mother of the women was also irrelevant and that makes for 1/2 of the person.

do you think maybe because of righteous RAISING?

1 Chronicles 21:73: And God said, "once thou goest black, thou canst never go back"

Leviticus 21

Yes, the part where god says that the jews are the chosen people is important. Also please stop appropriating our culture and find yourselves your own god, thank you goyim.
>inb4 but the jesus said jews were bad
Read the old testament, its entirely about gods relationship with the jews. And hey, there is no need to feel inferior its just our god and our history. I am sure that in the thology of your own people all the stories are about you.

i'm catholic too, but catholocism and popes have become so corrupt, it's best to go straight from God. i forgot the verse that alludes to this, because men are liars

i kind of agree though with what the pope says, but the fact that a society is homogenouse of heteregenous (generations of heterogenous leads to homogenous society anyway) doesn't imply that's why they were scattered. but because of the hardening of the hearts and pride like you said.

i know the old testament, and i accept it.
why do you reject the new testament?

I think I might agree, but you'd have to clarify somewhat. What is "going straight to God" according to you?

looking at scripture rather than what the pope says.

I would say look at the Magisterium rather than purely Sacred Scripture. You're running into Protestant territory if you adopt that mentality, and I say that with all charity as your brother.

what makes catholocism better than protestintism? i only am catholic because of how i was raised and i like the experience of their church, but i rather listen to the bible and my own interpretations (helped by others) than what anyone else says. i guess thats contradictory to what i just said huh..

brb goign to eat

I actually accept the new testament, I dont like the fact that the religions who derive from the old testament reject it and its principles. For example the fact that god came to abraham and said that you should never pray to images of god. Its also one of the ten commandments. Yet the Catholics and the orthodox Christians openly pray to statues and pictures of Jesus making them no better then any idol worshipers.

back

That's a question that requires it's own discussion, I think. I can say briefly that Protestantism began chiefly as a rebellion against ecclesial authority by carnal Catholic clerics who were tired of abiding by the strict regula of their Orders. Luther, for example, was tired of being celebate and therefore rebelled against this mandate and married a nun. Hussites took a similar course with their perverse communes where former consecrated religious were cohabiting. The theological justifications for the rebellion were an after thought, but when they came they were often heretical. Unitarianism, as example, justification sola fide, or the rejection of the real presence of Christ in the Holy Eucharist. The absence of any central Petrine authority who can definitively define doctrine and in whom the full weight of pastoralism is vested (by Christ) has led to such destructive disunity that there are now over 20,000 sects of Protestantism, each with their own quirky beliefs and worldviews. Recall what Our Lord said: judge the tree by its fruits. The fruits of Protestantism are discord, disunity, and disorientation.

On the subject of arrogance - and this is not meant to be a condemnation of you but an admonition - of the Babylonians, is it not likewise arrogant to say that you alone are the authority in the interpretation of Holy Writ? Such subjectivism is the fertile soil in which all manner of heresies have been and continue to be planted. There are some men, Doctors of the Church as they are often known, who are more learned and wise than you or I shall ever be, and who must necessarily be recognised as higher authorities than you or I in the matter of interpretation of Scripture. Humble yourself to admit as much, and the Lord will be pleased.

It may appear that we're praying to such things but we're not; statues or images point to things beyond themselves and are useful, for example, for didactic purposes. When I pray BEFORE a statue of the Blessed Mother, I am not praying TO the statue but rather to her whom the statue represents. The statue itself is little more than a reminder and a tool which serves to evoke the senses and emotions.

i agree somewhat, but it is in the same spirit as worshipping the ark of the covenant or anything of that nature. i look at it as more of a comfort materlialism and they are really praying to God, not the statue or picture itself.

well, i agree. i do not only look in myself, which is why i put in parentheses (with the help of others) there are plenty of people helping me in this faith who i look up to

those doctors of the church i guess i should look up to, but i have had a bad experience with catholic authority (feel free to ask me about my experiences lol) that i just read the bible, and pray to God. i remain ignorant to most people's words unless i wholeheartedly trust them.

i trusted john paul the second, the next two, not really at all

Christianity namely Catholicsim is where (((cultural Marxist))) and universalists got their ideas.

Of course I'm interested in your bad experiences. They are probably not unlike my own.

And, yes, these new conciliar popes are all cut from the same cloth, IMO. People put a lot of hope in Benedict XVI in vain, as it turns out.

If you mean that one of the primary objectives of Marxism and liberal universalism was to topple the Church, then yes.

You are well spoken and intelligent , but you have been lead astray by the Harlot on the Beast , drunk on the blood of the saints. You commit idolatry , and the teachings of Paul cannot be verified. Peter was right , we are still under the Old Laws , Paul was the antichrist Jesus warned of .

yes until they back stabbed and murdered God and to this day deny Him

>i'd like to have an argument on white/black supremacy and race from a biblical perspective.
Why? Do you really give a shit about that kike crap?

lol no. fuck off. its from Jews

I'm afraid I have long since lost patience for such talk.

no. because in the old times all people were pretty much the same.

nords/semite/blacks all had similiar tools with varying state of technology that didn't differ by alot.
all people were in a similar state. only when persian,roman and english kingdom came we started seeing differences in technology and who is superior to who.
in ancient times it matterd less what race and color you are and more about what you are capable of doing.
things like skills and wisdom mattered more than skin color. now that we have stastics we can contain entire populations under certain terms like "uneducated" and such.
every civilization has its advantage. some in technology, some in numbers, some in architecture, some in hunting,some in cultivating.
race only started to matter at some point in time

well i went to k-8 catholic school and there was RAMPANT corruption in every fucking facet. the principal was married to the principal of the high school it fed into, a former major league baseball player son was in my classes and he basically funded the school and he pulled all the strings, ALL the strings. the parish priest was accused of molestation and fled the country. my grandma beat me and quoted jesus (though i did not understand why at the time, but it made me feel terrible for a while), i was the poorest kid at the school ( catholic schools are private, so we pay with our own money) and i got picked on so much, i ended up in 3 fights because of this. people called me ghetto, then quoted jesus.

in our religion class i'd argue with my teacher all the time quoting scripture and owning her ignorant ass in front of the class.

the fact that i still have super strong faith is amazing now that i think about it lmao. at one point though it started to flee from me

Well so are most idols. They are merely a representation of the deities. That said, the biblical god was very specific about how this is in no way acceptable. Its an ongoing theme through out the Bible. Idol worshiping such as making statues or pictures is clearly and understandably forbidden by god. Its as important as the one god doctrine, another issue that most Christians ignore. Christianity devolved into an idol worshiping cult. You can literally go to a catholic Church and make offering to the wooden saint marry statue so that you have better health. Replace saint marry with Baal or any other god of your choice and I honestly dont see any difference between thw two religions besides the names.

It's pretty simple, a majority of blacks willingly reject Christian values. They have been given many chances but they still lead the life of a sinner. If blacks fully enbraced Christian values they would be just like the rest of us. I will however admit most people trying to 'help' the blacks do a terrible job and make things worse.

the presence of the statue doesn't imply idolatry. it is just praying to the biblical characters and spirits.

as far as wanting the SAINTS and Mary to do things, this is one of my catholic practices that i don't really follow. like what are they gonna do? they aren't God. maybe some people pray to these statues and stuff but not me, but it looks like more of an extension of God rather than praying to an idol

I cant imagine God would give us all genetic pools and consequences for mixing out of the pools for nothing.

I have to admit that that's rather different from my experience. Most of my battles have been fought with modernists. Coincidentally (or perhaps not?) some of the worst modernists I know are teachers at Catholic schools.

You have been wronged, there is no doubt. I can only tell you that our Church is a Church of sinners, for sinners. So said the Lord, who came for the sick. Suffer patiently and with all fidelity as our Lord suffered and as His Bride now suffers. Pray that such people repent of their wickedness and that the Lord grants you the grace sufficient to forgive them. Most importantly, do not break faith with Christ or His Church. Suffer with Her and beside Her.

majority of western blacks are products of the slave trade. whose cultures were mostly paganistic and then attempted to be raised by foreigners and thought of as inferior in every way by them. it's hard to blame them for being sinful they had a terrible life racially from 1600-present..

it sounds terrible but i see the slave trade as God's plan for unity among races and the ending of African voodoo. take one extreme of the gene pool, pair them with another extreme of the gene pool and have them coexist in the same environment

i will man, i remained strong. getting stronger

>saying prayers on your knees in front of a wooden statue that represents a higher power and asking it for stuff is not idol worshiping

Then nothing is idol worshiping. You should really consider to be a leftist and defend Islam with your level of denial, no offence.

>it doesnt matter that muhammad called to build a chalifat and cut christians heads of and did so himself as documented by the Quaran. Its not real Islam you guys!!

I would disagree with that definition of idolatry. Idolatry is the worshiping of the idols themselves, not whatever they represent. That was Roland Kenneth Harrison's conclusion and most Biblical scholars seem to agree with his assessment.

But I would also add: God became particularly incensed when the Jews worshiped idols representing other Gods, most typically Ba'al. He did not condemn the representation of the cherubim on the Ark, but commanded their fashioning. Nor did he condemn the golden imagery in the Temple, but commanded it's construction. The issue is only partially the idols, the other part being the breaching of the Second Commandment. If an idol or an image points to some deity other than God, then this is sinful. If the idol points ultimately to God, then this is not sinful.

But the other most important difference between the Jewish view and the Christian view is Christ. Christ is Himself an image or icon of God according to Col 1. The Jews had, before Christ, never seen God as Christ tells us in Jn 1. Consequently, any images made before Christ of God Himself must necessarily have fallen short of His glory and, by extension, failed to have been adequately reverent. This changed with the Incarnation.

it represents an extension of GOD, of YAHWEH.

An idol is anything you worship in place of God. Golden calves or otherwise

Noah's sons in the story of Genesis

Noah's sons were described in where they settled, but not what their genetic makeup was.

for black, white, asian, etc. to be around in the world, Noah himself would had to have all these genotypes.

what do you mean

It's been researched

lmao, that's hilarious

The Ark of the Covenant of Israel was idol worship as well?

I disagree, at least in the context of the Old Testament. We must assume that the reason why the Second and Third Commandments are treated separately is because they condemn two, separate offenses: the Second condemns the worship of deities other than God, while the Third condemns the making of idols to which the maker offers worship. The former sin might be termed henotheism, the latter is typically called idolatry. I would argue that they are clearly distinct.

Keep dreaming that god favors your kike blood over any other blood, you actually are looked on as lesser because you killed his son, so you are cursed by god not empowered.

>race from a biblical perspective is there anything anywhere that says the color of skin matters?
I am so glad you asked,
>The narrative of the curse of Cain is in the text of Genesis 4:11-16. The curse was a result of Cain murdering his brother Abel and lying about the murder to God.[1] When Cain spilled his brother's blood, the earth became cursed as soon as the blood hit the ground. In a sense, the earth was left "drinking Abel's blood".[2] Genesis 4:12 gives a two part sentencing for Cain's curse. The first concerns the earth that was cursed by Abel's blood.[3] Should Cain attempt to farm the land, the earth would not yield produce for him

Now ask yourself what race has been given the most fertile land in the world yet can't even grow shit in a pigstye? You know which ones.

>The second part of the curse marks Cain as a fugitive (Hebrew: נע ) and wanderer (Hebrew: נד ). The combination of these Hebrew words נע ונד, "fugitive" and "wanderer", is unique in the Hebrew Bible. Modern interpretation of the Hebrew verse 12 suggest that Cain went on to live a nomadic lifestyle as well as being excluded from the family unit

Now what group of people can't keep a family together, has a history of constantly moving from place to place, are known fugitives, and can be instantly recognized as murderers?

>The Hebrew word for mark ('Oth, אות) could mean a sign, omen, warning, or remembrance.[12] The mark of Cain is God's promise to Cain for divine protection from premature death with the stated purpose to prevent anyone from killing him. It is not known what the mark is, but it is assumed that the mark is visible.
>In an Eastern Christian (Armenian) Adam-book (5th or 6th century), it is written: "And the Lord was wroth with Cain. . . He beat Cain's face with hail, which blackened like coal, and thus he remained with a black face".

And there you have it.

cain's family line died out from the flood though

Kikes worship molech, the church is the true house of god while the musty synagouge is dissolate, empty, and hollow, repent and accept that jesus is the messiah to unbind the curse or else

>There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
>a powerful verse giving proof that racism is man made and of the devil.

Jews and Greeks are both Mediterranean. Pretty similar. You know what group was also well known in the area at the time yet not included as being one with Jesus?

God tries to warn Sup Forums through Biblical digits. Those of Scottish ancestry, come home!

the nords?

Appeal to authority , first part.
Second part , both of those examples are parts of something else , not a singular piece , it is not a set of cherubs on a box , its the Ark with cherubs as decorations, the cherubs themselves have no separate identity and they are not revered. It is the Ark that is revered, or the temple in reference to your second remark there. But ya'll rever pictures and icons of the saints. If I poke it and laugh at it in front of you you are indignant / allow pride and lust for worldly things to turn you against a fellow man,then you must you revere it , therefore it is an idol , if not to anyone else but you , sir.

May God guide us each to truth

>cain's family line died out from the flood though
Because we all know there is one race that's always drowning and can't swim. Thank you for proving my point.
Too bad they sticks float and they build stick piles to live in.

You are now done reading this in Uncle Ruckus' voice.

Mormons said that everyone was white at first (at creation), but the people who teamed up with Satan had their skin turn dark. kek. Blacks didnt have access to priesthood until 1960ish I think, it's no longer recognized really.

i agree saints shouldn't be prayed to, but what does it matter because it is an extension of God? i don't see that as worshipping other gods or idolatry. it is the same God, just praying to God through the Holy Spirit and its history with those people

if one race survived the flood, that means they should be good at swimming and not drowning lol.

What about the golden calves? IIRC they were supposed to represent God and fertility or some such

No.

Only belief matters. True belief. Acting and living according to the Salvation.

However, that doesn't mean you can't have borders, or states, or any of the hippy dog-shit the Church has been peddling lately.

You don't need the racism, son. You just need the Bible.

What is an Extension of God? Who are we to know the minds of men , to what they answered for before the Throne? Are you willing to risk that these men are who they say they are? Or tell me , do these things of wood and stone have eyes to speak , or to hear , or hearts to love? What is written?

Our God is not a God of the dead, but of the Living! Pray to him to send the Saints if you wish , but to pray to the dead is necromancy.

i agree about the borders and the hippy shit. it's making us seem soft, which is why i don't necessarily base my beliefs off the pope or churches. i have to wholeheartedly trust someone to believe them on God

>it's the ark not the cherubs
Much as it's the Saint/Blessed Mother/God to which the statue points, right?

Allow me to put it this way: if I have a photograph of my wife and children and I put it on my desk to look at, I'm not "revering" the picture itself, I'm honouring those who are in the picture themselves. I'm further reminding myself of the duties and obligations I have to them, as a husband and father. If someone walks into my office and tears up the picture and stomps on it, I'm not annoyed that he has ruined some paper and ink; I'm annoyed that he has disrespected those whom the picture represents.

Likewise, when we have a statue of the Blessed Mother at our parish or a crucifix on the alter, we do not revere these things but those they represent. They point beyond themselves to the highest and noblest thing, and they remind us of our beginning and our end, of our baptismal duties, and the virtues we must strive to emulate. If we get annoyed that you treat these things or other sacramentals with irreverence it's not because, as in the aforementioned example, you have disrespected the materials with which the object is made, or the contours of the object, or the person near to the object - because the object itself is nothing but an object - but because you have acted irreverent towards those whom the object points.

If we accept that explanation then I would say that their primary offense was one of irreverance. God is not a bull. A bull is a creation of God. It is a sin to equate the Creator with his Creation.

Again, this becomes somewhat tricky later due to the Incarnation.