Are Latinos more white than Arabs?

Are Latinos more white than Arabs?

Attached: 1490854296787.png (600x332, 350K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/
forum.dzfoot.com/topic/15965-quelquun-a-fait-un-test-dadn-ici-pour-déterminer-les-origines/
youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY
youtube.com/watch?v=jFwBB8GO9Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes desu

Yes senpai

Literally Yes

of course not

Yeah but that's like being whiter than a turd so not really a big accomplishment

That's a pakistani

I don't know about the rest of latin america, but the southern cone is 100% amerindian

I'd say depends. The Iranians on Instagram are whiter than the Guatemalans behind Home Depot, but the Cubans at the local restaurant are far whiter than your average goat farmer

Yes.

The very reason Latinos don't look like native Indians is because they got raped by Europeans.

What kind of Latino? There are 20 million Arabs in Latin America

Well,im 80% basque and 20% polish.
So nop

definitely.
same shit, fuck off Abdullah

Varg said they ain't and as the proverb goes "don't disagree with a French farmer"

I think certain recent events make Pakis A-OK with being mistaken as Arabs in Britain.

Absolutely this, Quispe.

Attached: n4z0utGFjy1rebep4o1_400.gif (324x294, 493K)

Brazil is a 100% black country

no we're not

literally not a single person here is a cumskinned wh*Te

Dios mio, la obsesionada con Polonia

This is a white arab

Attached: white arab2.png (857x483, 615K)

Well latinos do have more evropean blood than arabs and culturally Wise is very similar to southern europe

Arabs are Caucasian though.

Mestizos in South America are Half Caucasian half mongs

and? ""caucasian"" isn't doesn't equal european or white.

But Caucasian is an actual race and skull shape. Europe is a continent and white is a social construct

Latinos and Arabs are in the same boat, some are white, some aren't

Caucasian is simply 19 pseudo science
Most latinos would fit this broad caucasian spectrum

19century*

None of us are white. Arabs are Semites and we are Amerindians.

It makes them genetically closer to whites

Latinos are directly descended from actual Whites. Caucasian means shit, Ethiopian are also in that group, you think they're closer than Latinos?

Hello, Ahmed

Unfortunately, Native Americans already had Eurasian DNA linked to the MENA and E*ros in them before the Eurongutans came to the Americas. And then there were the abhorrent mixings.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2013/11/131120-science-native-american-people-migration-siberia-genetics/

Attached: 1521387267081.jpg (1500x1333, 1.04M)

>Iberians
>White

Attached: 1521340345400.jpg (634x650, 45K)

also forgot to point out that levantines and maghrebis have european blood too

Yes r u retarded

shut up
Do you think some Lebanese Christians being 3-4% Crusader rapebabies is equivalent to the average Latino mutt?

I'm 100% white you filthy chink

forum.dzfoot.com/topic/15965-quelquun-a-fait-un-test-dadn-ici-pour-déterminer-les-origines/
>28% Italien-Grec

youtube.com/watch?v=ftKmRmm5aCY
>33% Europe

>t. Beur
Ignoring the fact that you're using an Algerian forum and some random YouTube video as "proof", even if the average Maghrébin is 1/3 European (doubt), pretty much all Latino populations but Bolivians (I think) have a higher percentage.

Btw, at the end of the day neither are exactly white, so I don't know why you're so obsessed, I thought you were proud kara bogas and shieet.

Oh, and the article linked in the forum is about y-dna and mtdna not even autosomal.

a lot of pakis look like ayyrabs and vice versa desu

>a lot of pakis look like ayyrabs and vice versa
No we actually don't. I don't even hate pakis it's not my point, but I can spot a paki/indian from a mile away from a middle easterner/north african it's not even a debate, you'd have to be blind if you can't.

C'est quoi un beur, senpai?

Attached: 1521316245095.jpg (288x358, 46K)

depends what latino youre talking about. Argentinians, most are whiter than arabs but some look exactly like arabs higuaine argentine footballer could definitley pass as a gulf arab with light skin.

even some spanish look arabic, but for the most part southern europeans look more "european" than arabs, but for the most part most latin americans dont look whiter than arabs.

pic of a arab looking spanish and central european looking spanish

Attached: pike and busquets.jpg (300x278, 28K)

higuain really doesn't look like an arab at all

>Latinos are directly descended from actual Whites

Attached: 205772.webm (450x370, 914K)

uhm ok....

Attached: higuaine.jpg (400x500, 38K)

spanishits are wh*toids

no we aren't, you half sandnigger half indio puto

really not that different

Attached: arab gulf.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

someone shop a nintendo switch there, I bet Sup Forums would like it

kill yourself

you first, montezuma del taco

>really not that different
You blind or something?

okay....

Attached: 1518653541969.png (568x568, 18K)

He kinda does, nobody here would know he's a latino without asking him

okay so you think pakis are a complete different species from arabs but some argentinian guy that looks like a run of the mill white guys looks like the average arab

really made me think

are you , dumbass? what exactly makes him so different from the arab i posted

even this arab looking mexican guy agrees

No we're both brown, it's just that I can notice similar features in him that look like the same people I'd notice here. Pakis have a slightly more asiatic look to them than arabs do and they have a different skin tone. It's not about whiteness, it's just the physical appearance is different. That guy also doesn't look that white at all btw.

>even this arab looking mexican guy agrees
um

Attached: 1521246496729.jpg (125x114, 2K)

Slavs are literally niggers.

It depends. Some are, some are not.

Attached: 1465749798450.png (5000x5000, 3.94M)

pakis arent arabs you dumbass, most are iranian indoeuropeans mixed with north indians, they dont even speak an arabic langauge. damn and I though us burgers were ignorant

We're not wh*te, you damn gook piece of shit.
We're AMERINDIAN and BLACK. Unlike you, we don't strive to be perceived as such.

where did i imply that pakis are arab? i said some of them looked similar. learn to read, you dumb fuck.

youre implying pakis look closer to arabs than europeans without any evidence. but if talking about genetics this image just owned you.
and why cant you understand some arabs can look like light skin pakis or light skin southern europeans, its not that impossible

>Skin is like 3 shades lighter
>No rapey eyes
>Normal beard
>Lighter hair
Do you have an extra chromosome, perhaps?

Could I pass for a latino?

Attached: IMG_20170601_191421.jpg (1456x2592, 1012K)

>Skin is like 3 shades lighter

Thats just not true

>No rapey eyes

kek dont be scurred white boi

>Normal beard

having a shitty beard isnt normal

>Lighter hair

you cant even see his hair you fucking liar he's wearing a cap

>youre implying pakis look closer to arabs than europeans
i said some pakis looked like arabs and vice versa, nowhere did i mention europeans
>but if talking about genetics
which i'm not? lol
>why cant you understand some arabs can look like light skin pakis
okay, so i basically said as my first comment on this thread, but you're accusing me of saying the opposite? maybe you should take it to the qatari flag, which was the one that said they don't look nothing alike

>people itt
And they say int and pol are different.

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 42K)

ok dawg my bad , i misunderstood you

Oh, I get it, now, you're a sandnigger
>WE WUZZ MEDS ANW WHITE AND SHIEETTT
Keep it classy, Ahmed. Repeating it doesn't make it true.

>Colombians and Puerto Ricans were the mutts all along

I'm not a sandnigger but you revealed yourself to look like that fat fuck sand nigger higuain. But pro tip most arabs want nothing to do with being cucked europeans

Attached: 200 smug.jpg (600x596, 217K)

You could pass for a faggot fairly easily.

Hello Gonzalez :)

Rude

>Latinos more white than anyone else

lol. Asians are more white than anyone south of Mexico.

Attached: hispanic_boys_girls_group_-_slider.png (624x380, 528K)

CHI

>what exactly makes him so different from the arab i posted
the skin tone you fucking retard

>80% vASCO
>20% toilet cleaner
100% negro

im 50%aztec
45%sadness
4%water
1%european

>1%european

Attached: 1468921767872.png (288x415, 135K)

are you fucking blind you monkey, the arab has lighter skin than higuain

un arabe
arabe -> ebara -> beur

This

Regardless of any pseudo-European(i.e. Spanish Moor blood) admixture Latinos are and always will be honorary Sandniggers

>youtube.com/watch?v=jFwBB8GO9Tw
>youtube.com/watch?v=jFwBB8GO9Tw

Attached: 1519366683140.jpg (940x627, 59K)

This

I live in Florianopolis and I've never seen a white person in my entire life

In what world is lighter skinned than ?

Latinos are more chill like whites, so yes.

I've traveled to the Middle-East, South Asia, Europe, and tracts of Latin America.

IME -- visiting Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Nicaragua, and Costa Rica -- Latinos aren't really that culturally different from white Americans. They're certainly not the same, but I've never found myself shocked by Mexican culture in the same way I've been in India or Tanzania.

when it comes to skin color they're not much different, both vary from very light to dark skin so its impossible to decide which one is whiter
also it depends on what kind of arab you're talking about, the further you go down the map, the darker they get

Objectively no. Arabs are Caucasoids, Latinos are typically half Caucasoid and half Mongoloid. Those are real categories still used in forensic anthropology.

Caucasoid is not the same as white, though, or do you think people think of Indians as being in the same race as Finns?

White is not an actual race, it's a social construct. Caucasoid is an actual, biological race.

Objectively you are. Whiter than most of Europe even, including Northern Italy.

Attached: geneticmapeurogenesproject1.png (1600x1440, 515K)

You may know Mohamed, but you can't into Pedro, Morderchai.

Whiter than you Mohammed

This. No one in modern science uses a "white" category. Caucasoid on the other hand is still used.

And by the way, if you're invoking 19th century pseudoscience, Finns were unironically thought of in mainstream anthropology as Mongoloids.

Attached: Meyers Konversations-Lexikon of 1885-90.jpg (1000x784, 172K)