/med/

Lovely blue sea edition.

Attached: file.png (1024x576, 1.37M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/settlers-filmed-destroying-100-palestinian-olive-trees-as-idf-appears-to-look-on/
jornaleconomico.sapo.pt/noticias/como-os-chineses-estao-a-mudar-o-turismo-em-portugal-281643
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey, where is that?Greece?Malta?

Hello. That's Comino, Malta.

looks nice, post cute maltese grills pls

does living on malta feel cramped? it's pretty small relative to the population

It is nice. That island is heaven.

> post cute maltese grills pls
Will you join me by posting portugese qts?

You don't really feel it when you've been born in it, you know?

Attached: file.png (800x600, 1.2M)

timesofisrael.com/settlers-filmed-destroying-100-palestinian-olive-trees-as-idf-appears-to-look-on/
Israel must pay for their war crimes

Attached: palestine olive tree.jpg (1000x613, 115K)

Israel must burn for that.

israelis are heartless

Attached: med threads.jpg (728x1047, 156K)

random qt

Attached: 1.jpg (600x464, 33K)

bombing schools and demolishing houses is one thing, but attacking olive trees is just disgusting inhumanity, I now understand why Emperor Titus did what he did, olive trees are worth more than jew life

Attached: Titus.jpg (800x1175, 145K)

Nice.. here's the advert qt from yesterday, as a warm up.

I don't care about the other stuff they do, but hurting olive trees? That's crossing the fucking line.
It pains me to see wasted olives on our streets. We don't give olives the importance they deserve.

Attached: advertqt.png (796x822, 1.04M)

The former queen of /luso/

Attached: 2.jpg (640x960, 105K)

do you med guys get a lot of chinese tourists in your countries? they are swarming here and increasing in numbers each year

The few chinese that I see here, work in 1 "dollar" stores, pretty much selling shitty products for a low price

wew.

I believe so.

Attached: file.png (640x799, 1.09M)

Are we allowed to post half nordoid half med qts?

As long as she doesn't look too nord, it is fine by me. It's not like there's anything else going on on here.

yes. by God, they're everywhere.

jornaleconomico.sapo.pt/noticias/como-os-chineses-estao-a-mudar-o-turismo-em-portugal-281643
>chinese tourism grew 40% last year and it will probably keep growing
at least they pay the most out of any tourist and aren't violent belligerent drunks like the brits, so it's ok

Attached: Ronaldo turismo.jpg (4000x2801, 1.43M)

Attached: med girl.jpg (1536x2031, 803K)

I just remembered that I have to go to Sliema in two days. Foreign infested shithole, oh the bus rides are going to be fun!
And it's not like I can feast on some qts with my eyes since most of them would be fucking old farts.

Attached: file.png (710x960, 1.02M)

The absolute worst tourists are brazilians, a lot of small-hotels even refuse to let them spend the night, cape verdians are also pretty shitty too

hehe Ronaldogal

greek girl

Attached: Hellas hot.webm (1000x562, 2.94M)

tsuuuman is more famous than any monument we have

Attached: bio ronaldo.jpg (960x540, 77K)

I hate tourism. I know we depend on it but I fucking hate it.

damn.

Attached: file.png (960x960, 1.05M)

do you have no major industry in malta other than tourism?

Apart from being a breeding ground for igaming (if that can be considered as a major industry)? Not really, no. What angers me is that we're probably
sitting on oil and it seems like we're doing jack shit about it.

Attached: file.png (604x405, 490K)

bump

>nord comes up to you and starts babbling on about their height
how do you respond?

Attached: the eternal medlet.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

I'm 1,85 but meh height doesn't mean that much a medlet is still manlier than a 1,90 tall nordoid

Given his height, It would be easier for me to just punch his nuts into another dimesion.

Erasmus is prob the worst time in nordoid's life, he has to witness the medlet getting all "his" 1,80 tall grills.
Seriously during the erasmus, the meds(including french) fuck all the nordoid women while the nordoid men just sit's there and watch, not even memeing

Height is a meme anyway. Like I said before if we, the males are shorter, then so are the females. And if we're taller than our females,
then there's no problem. After all it's med women I want to attract, not some nord.

>erasmus
why does that shit even exist

Attached: gjO1phh.gif (240x228, 857K)

true, it's ronaldo featuring the belem tower

Never applied for it. Bunch of costs for some experience. Two of my ex-classmates went. I don't think they were paid anything, and lost
the first month of that year's semester. Not worth it imo.

most people that apply for erasmus are bimbos who want to get wasted in another's country, I never applied for it as well

To create a fifth column of influential pro-Europe idiots that think that more EU = more easy blonde sluts and free student parties

You're right. But even if you have someone who's genuinely going for experience, I just don't see it worth it.
They had to pay for almost everything, I don't think that they got paid, and missed a month of education.