A shame she's such a slag irl

a shame she's such a slag irl

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/08/27/arya-kills-littlefinger-game-of-thrones-finale/#dWjdQ0sQtSqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

her face looked bloated in some scenes

yup

/ourslag/

I feel bad for the poor bastard who ends up marrying this bitch irl
her vagina probably has a cock recognition system at this point

do you have any proof that shes a slut or are you just a misogynist

I bet her melanin receptors are sensitive as fuck at this point.

coke bloat

i want to give her belly cock bloat

>all this cuckery
is Sup Forums, dare i say it, the most beta board ?

That's how she looked the entire time in X-Men Apocalypse.

>shame

Still the best looking female to appear on the show.

>not Rosabell

imagine her spreading those THICC thighs in some trashy club's toilet .... i wish i could impregnate her :(

Excuse me wtf r u doin

>niggers
lol

she's a quadroon

one drop

She's a mullato, and she's gorgeous.

mashable.com/2017/08/27/arya-kills-littlefinger-game-of-thrones-finale/#dWjdQ0sQtSqI

youre a legit fag if you don't think she's top 5 girls in the whole show, at least

you know her bestie slag mate arya would be watching, glorious

top 5 =/= best looking. sophie is cute, sexy and slutty

kek

her cunt probably smells like dead fish

i wonder how many times she has been blacked

y-you dont think shes been blacked right? i mean she wouldnt do that...

Ugly anyway, with her bloated face.
Sansa should die already.

is this real

thought she was holding jon snows hand for a second there.

No one is born knowing anything other than how to cry, sleep, shit and suck on a tit.

As a kid the first time I saw a black man in a store in an area with very few blacks I started crying. Racism is natural.

What could have been

*ding,ding,ding*

Same here. Blacks are not common in my area and when I was little one came to our front door and I asked my mom what kind of animal he was. It didn't even register as a possibility it was human like me and mom and daddy.

Nobody is going to marry her, especially not in her circles where any guy can claim casting couch rules and have any underage poon he wants. I find it baffling how girls can play the game in their teens and early twenties and even though they have the end result sitting in front of them, they never realize they'll be cast aside at the first sign of crow's feet

Reminder that she is as bad as ramsay at this point

What the hell

I call bullshit

mullatos are still niggers

half niggers but still niggers

>Casting couch rules?

Dunno if i'm just being dense but idk what that means.

Different user but even as a 5 year old my earliest memory is thanking whatever I thought of as God (we weren't religious) that I wasn't black, I even said that to some dude 10 years older than me at a youth program and got my 5 year old mouth punched and removed from the program

No matter how old or ugly a guy is, he can claim to work in pictures and fuck a girl and way he wants in exchange for a spot in his latest project. It's stupid to think that while you're there, being fucked for a part in some project, you're somehow special or irreplaceable, but girls seem to think that all the time.

sophie would never do that

she's pure

what happened to her, bros?

On my way back from London Zoo aged around 3 or 4 I saw my first negro on the train. Having spent all day identifying animals I pointed at the negro and asked my grandma 'what's that animal called?'

You guys sure are bitter

i have about 0% chance of impregnating my slagfu, sophie... yes i'm fucking bitter

>that Baratheon soldier in the background

remember when there were other houses than Stark and Lannister ?
remember ?

no ?
well doesn't matter anyway, people won't notice half the continent just going missing

>racism

are you 12?

Like all cunts then.

what the fuck?

literal vampire pot belly goblin

That's precisely what used to make her so hot. Now she lost quite some weight though. She is slowly turning into a sticc.

niggers and mixed are legit disgusting

It's not her - debunked ages ago.

Underrated and kek

>slag
>dating white bois excusively
??

Confirmed for 12. Or living the shit life in Amurica.

Her real voice is also horrible. Brit accents are usually an instant hard on for me but holy fuck does she ever sound like shit

British women don't age well

neither of those

i watch sophie's interviews and i cant stop crying ... why can't i have her as my waifu :((( she seems dumb in the interviews, but i'm sure its just the nerves

no, he hasn't been indoctrinated by neo-marxism

Why does she look like she's wearing a House Stark t-shirt from Hot Topic?

Nah think of your Drama types in school. They're not the brightest buttons.

I love Sean Bean as much as the next man but interviews really ruin his image. He's clearly thick and chill as fuck about it.

That's just fucking worse.

>white
nigger you...

Are you lost?

Fuck off.

the sissy on the left is more white than her 2bh

He's as American as they come, son. DOn't expect him to be helping any poo agendas in this country anytime soon. Sophie chose wisely, even if he is a midget

Sure... if you're blind.

She is even worse in the GoT series. Not enough budget to hide her second chin with gfx.

Nigger

Why is everyone saying "slag"? She's a slut. It's called a slut.

Go back to tumblr

>Joe’s father, Paul Kevin Jonas, who is from a Southern family, has German, English, and Scottish ancestry. Joe’s mother, Denise (Miller), who is from the New Jersey area, has Irish, Italian/Sicilian, and French-Canadian ancestry
but let me guess, according to Varg his arab

Sicilians are literal arabs, so yeah.

his=hes
anglo sluts are slags

>Italian/Sicilian

Ok, that's why he's so fucking dark.

If you can't spot the difference it's obvious you're "white" yourself.

She's English so she's a slag.

There are minute differences between cultures but the most important one to us is that your typical English slag tends to hit the wall earlier and harder than your typical American slut due to horrendous Anglo genetics.

>slag

that literally means that, as long as you dress nice, smell nice, and are able to get into clubs, you may have a chance to fuck a very drunk and incoherent sanslut.

Dumb fucking cunt in the show

sansa isn't a slag though

The Baratheons all got killed (Robert got gutted by a boar, Stannis got killed by Brienne of Tarth, Renly got killed by a shadow) except for Gendry who isn't widely known to be Roberts son, and so did the Boltons (Roose stabbed by Ramsay, Ramsay fed to his dogs). 2 of the Tarlys got barbecued by Drogon and the remaining Tarly is a fatso in the Night's Watch. Lysa Arryn got BTFO'd by Littlefinger and her son is an idiot of no consequence. The Freys all got murdered by Arya.

This leaves the Lannisters, the Starks, the Targaryens and the Greyjoys, who all got signifcant screentime over the last season.

In other words you're full of shit

I met her in a coffee shop in London, I approached her and she was quite friendly. She let me take a selfie with her.

post it then

Forgot about the Martells (who were all murdered by the Lannisters) and the Tyrells (who, once again, got murdered by the Lannisters).

post it faggot

Does she live in britain full time or does she partly live in the u.s.a as well?

>bitter
Why is it exclusively women who use this as an insult?

Do you really think being used as a fleshlight is the pinnacle of human achievement?