A real eye-opener

rly makes u think huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a5Alsl6Vaxk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trade winds. How the fuck do they work?

Definitely makes me go hmmm

Hurricanes used to be named only after women until that was deemed sexist.

I never knew if this was serious or not considering the slave ships used these winds to get to America

Get woke

How many slaves do african americans think came to the US, serious question.

The whole slave ships thing is a myth. You can't pack people like sardines then travel across the ocean in freezing temperatures. Nigs were already on the continent living with injuns n sheeit

ya senpai :P

>things that make you go hmm

They believe every white inhabitant of pre-civil war America owned a plantation and 30 slaves.

They go to Brazil?

They should all really watch Dinesh D'Souza's latest documentary.

> Hillary's America

I listened to the audiobook, it really makes you think!

I would rather have the hurricanes from those two.

It's odd that ships followed wind sail patterns.

Kek

It makes me think you're a moron you with the norwegian proxy.. jewish slave ships brought the slaves to the US, there were only, about half a million brought to north america, less than 1.6% of whites in the US ever owned slaves.. at PEAK of slavery and whites were slaves aswell like the irish.. KKK killed 3600 blacks in a period of 86 years..

So let's do a contrast.. europeans were enslaved by the tens of millions for far over 300 years.. under far far more brutal conditions by muslims and others but predominately by muslims, this included sex slavery in the muslim harems.. arabs started the african slave trade that lasted 1400 years making the trans atlantic slave trade look like a teddy bear, and killed and sterilized tens of millions of blacks, and slavery still continues in the muslim world today. youtube.com/watch?v=a5Alsl6Vaxk You can read some of the nasty stuff done by the muslims to the sub saharan africans (north africa was muslim) in the book in the video or hear parts of it narrated.

So i don't know what the fuck you even are talking about when you pretend to be such gigantic victims. But it's sad that you have such a hard time being honest with yourselves and literally believe in your own emotional rethoric instead of researching things.

Should they? Yes. Will they? Absolutely not. Blacks don't give a single shit about the direction of our country. Whoever makes their self-centered materialistic life easier will have their vote. Not deporting blacks after the Civil War (which was originally planned under Lincoln) was one of the biggest mistakes our country has ever made.

whoa, ships that were powered by mother nature used nature to travel across the Atlantic, my mind has been blown

I'm too lazy to check if this is copypasta or if this dane actually thinks I'm serious.

>Fucking wind how does that work
Miracles, maaaan

>Hurricane Katrina affects mostly black people
>Even nature is guilty of black on black crime.

> Just a prank bro

>be angry nigger spirit back for whitey revenge
>go on to wreck my ancestors communities and flood their cities
>shhhiiiiiiiitttttttttt.jpg

Might be showing my daftness but aren't those winds just easier to sail with? It would be pushing your wee sailboat ship around easy peasy