Based max landis

based max landis

he kind of blows it when he includes Elia and the Sand Snakes on the same tier as Baelish, OP

Damn, he is autistic as fuck

Gee you'd almost think it was reaching its conclusion and final showdown

Highschool diploma is autistic now? Nigger detected.

tough life

>The sand snakes and Elia
into the trash it goes

I just wish they didn't make it so obvious who the good guys are supposed to be. They even said a few episodes ago that you weren't supposed to know who to root for but aside from the shitty writing, the music and directing tell you more than enough. What a shitfest

spotted the jew

>Not wanting your home to be overrun by 100k ice zombies
>Good guys

Imagine being so dumb you don't understand GoT

Can't read? Nigger detected

The writting is so bad that I unironically root for the ice zombies.

That doesn't necessarily mean everyone picking a side for good.

Jesus Christ what a fucking retard
In the show they have said multiple times it shouldn't be about good/bad, family history and fueds it's about the dead Vs living
Of course people will try to use this opportunity to further their positions like Littlefinger/Cersei but that doesn't mean those that are not openly scheming are instantly 'good guys'

are you insane

Landis is ok at critiquing other people's work, but terrible at making his own. Maybe he should apply for a permanent position at RLM.

user you are the retard

still shit writing since "we have to band together to survive these monsters" has never happened in human history outside of fantasy stories for kiddies and kills all drama

savage af

It's almost as if facing an apocalyptic threat forces people to choose a side. Weird.

Sorry this isn't some morally grey show about Nazis or whatever you plebs want. Moral relativism is cancer and degenerate leftism.

Try to make sense next time

>characters have to be grey to be characters

fucking retard

Good characterers are.
They have layers.
A characterer who always chooses the right thing is not a characterer at all.

Not always, but Game of Thrones is SUPPOSED to be like that, that was what made it good and is why it has had the success that it has.
Now it's a completely different show, one that is boring and predictable.
Can anyone HONESTLY believe at this point that the good guys won't win? George has stated the ending will be "bittersweet", but no way the zombies will overrun the kingdoms. Sure, you could say maybe Cercei wins, but even that would be a god awful thing with the corner they've written themselfes into - her winning wouldn't be "bittersweet" it would just be a bad ending for the narrative that would leave everyone feeling like shit.

is he, dare i say it, our guy?

except he did you dumb nigger, desperate times unites smaller factions/countries to unite and fight as a single unit.

I was so hopeful they would go the route of making Dany out to be the bad guy. Like from the perspective of Jon Snow she wouldn't be deserving of the throne, but now he's the rightful heir and he bent the knee to her so he's totally on her side. Then I started thinking "maybe Jon will side with her then change his mind because of something she does", but Tyrion is shown to be so good at grooming her that it would at this point be WAY out of her character to start burning villages and peasants in her conquest.
Maybe Jon dies and she becomes evil in a fit of rage, but what would then be the finale? She just wins - she sits on the throne looking evil *fades to black*? Now her whole evil thing would be a direct result of her getting involved Jon instead of being some kind of "Like father like daughter" thing that would have maybe been interesting.

GoT has been setting up the whole good guys versus the evil ice zombie thing for a long time now.
It wasl always going to be the good vs bad in the end

>stannis
>bad guy
Wait what?
Wasn't his thing that's he's the only competent ruler in Westeros and constantly being fucked over?

they don't think it be like it is, but it do

What was complicated there, you dumb plebbit bitch?

WW2

No you and Max clearly the ones who do not understand GoT
The whole army of the dead/winter is coming is meant to represent different countries coming together to fight climate change. In real life almost all countries have signed up to the Paris agreement to tackle the global problem. Do we now consider North Korea good guys because they signed the same agreement France did? Are the US now bad guys because they initially signed the agreement then withdraw or is it not as black/white as that?
Just use your brains for a second before posting

Fuck off Max.

:^)

not an argument

>He thinks Jon, Dany, et al aren't the ""good guys""
>He thinks there's moral ambiguity around Cersei and Euron.

Fuck off leftist degenerate. Don't bring your moral relativism into this thread.

>Max Landis makes the exact same points Sup Forums has for hating GoT and its fanbase
>Sup Forums turns the edge up to 100% because Max Landis is le enemy of 4chinz

Climate change? I would be more inclined to believe that the white walkers are a super weapon in the show fighting dragons another super weapon akin to nukes. With the message at the end being that taking such aggressive actions against your neighbors will end up with both sides losing. But hey climate change I guess?

>current GOT is well written - Sup Forums

It's not even left to pretend Nazis are fantasy villains.
Both the right and the left are equally guilty of that. Look at Putin. He's one of the harshest critics of Nazism and even Nationalism in general and yet the right slobbers over his cock anyway. That user was completely right, the mentality exists at large. And yes I agree it's fucking retarded

remember when all the Christians nobles of Spain teamed up to kick the muslims out

Gently was nice even if it was nothing like the novels and bright looks promising.

>Littlefinger
>Grey character

Lol

They don't have to be but that's what made Game of Thrones more distinct, it was based more on history than myths, where anyone could die seemingly at random, heroes, villains, and motivations aren't nearly as clear cut, and many different people in power all have their own goals and are at ends with one another. By having everyone band forces to stop one big evil threat it falls into the trap of being every other fantasy

nope

>pic related king of spain

It's happened plenty of times, where squabbling lords/kingdoms teamed up in an attempt to stop an external threat. It's basically one of two ways for a nation to form - either that happens, or it fails to happen and the conqueror rolls them all over and unifies them under one government.

It happened a couple hundred years ago dumb fuck, they are allowed into Spain now.

>people actually defending GoT late season kiddie writing

this show has always bee pleb drivel but at least it wasnt kindergarten tier in the beginning. Now I understand why they had to dumb it down even further, you retards love it!

>tv is one guy
dumb frog poster

>Gently
I fucking love that show, can't wait for the next season in 1.5 months

Leftists aren't villains. Saying so is moral relativism and cultural marxism. Fuck off.

That's why he is a loudmouth and has a rainbow meme haircut. Only tough strong men who have faced true challeneges and difficulties in life do such things.

That's not even remotely like anything I said. Are you sure you responded to the right post?

Based user
>night's king kills everyone and sits on iron throne as credits start to roll
>at last, finally, I have become A Song of Ice and Fire

>sand snakes
stopped reading there

I agree with you, he's not very grey. At least he has a very well explained drive and desire for climibing rungs of power, unlike most characters who are left. Most characters now have either contractiding motivations or are so simplistic by now that this show could have been written by AMC

except the good guys seem to have backed dragon cunt at the beginning of the show long before the undead finally made it over the wall at the end of the season.

Churchill compared Stalin to Satan but would still rather ally with him against Nazi Germany

This is why Landis is just shit. Stating the obvious entering the final season is why he's just a simple bridge burning tranny fucktard. He should have taken his father's trade of killing children.

He used black magic to kill his brother

GEORGE'S ending will be bittersweet.

Who knows what the fuck Dabid has in store, considering all the important characters and plot points they have dropped along the way.

Churchill was a puppet

After his brother declared himself rightful heir to the throne and rallied the lords and bannermen. Open betrayal against a rightful heir. And did he know exactly what melly sanders was going to do specifically besides get rid of renly? Did he expect a shadow assassin? I'm unclear but Stannis is in the right.

>Characterers

I bet you like Snyder movies pajeet. A character doesn't have to be grey throughout the entire series poo in loo. They can choose a side at a pivotal point.

O.K who is this chick in the gif and what's her deal?

>A Song of Ice and Fire is generic
Wow, I never would have guessed.

>It's almost as if facing an apocalyptic threat forces people to choose a side. Weird.
>this is what redditors actually believe

White walkers are a metaphor for global warming.

>man-made global warming is real
>this is what redditors actually believe

I mean, he probably had a fantastic life but that he went to a therapeutic school says a lot about him. I teach at one, and 50% are autistic. The others have OCD, schizophrenia, depression, etc., so he's probably not autistic, just didn't realize he has severe mental disorders. His benefit I guess is that his is a boarding school.

yup, you literally know whats gonna happen now, previously shit hit the fan, now you knew 2 episodes in advance Egon gonna fuck his Aunty and that CIA is be dead.

t. radical centrist

Is at least satisfactory that not even the rich Hollywood liberals can stop their kids from becoming autistic fucks.

Considering how Will Smith kid turned out this is widespread now.

his posting style on twitter is almost literal autism

You can actually agree with people that you disagree with in other issues.
Stop projecting your reddit autism here.

>
This explains a lot about him.

Indeed he was my woke friend, an obvious puppet of the shadow people.

>liking GOT past the first couple seasons
Max should feel bad and so should you

maybe you should read all the thing before post again faggot

Twitter isn't a blog you fag

hes fairly well liked on Sup Forums

honestly im just waiting to see what the ice kings tax policy is

hes a fucking retard mate

probably shits in a sock

Little finger character arc went nowhere

He was actually in that school for an anxiety disorder; he had severe phobias of helicopters, Vietnamese people, trade unions, and the law of unintended consequences.