/got/ general

previous

who satin here

Post thicc feminist reactions from burlington bar, please.

>this is a 10/10 on /got/

top jej

AAAARGH, SAVE ME TORMUND!

CAREFUL BOAR

CAREFUL

Perfect couples don't exist in real li-

>breathe freeze breath on ice
>it explodes

how did that work?

Nuke America

has /got/ always been this obsessed with boipucci?

/here/
>ywn hire Satin in Oldtown

>That'll do, Jonboy. That'll do

MAGIC

ew

What do you think his motives to kill Robert Baratheon were? Was he perhaps in love with Cercei?

>post yfw Jon is wearing lifts for this picture

>he has never seen a blue flame before

Hijacking your thread! This is now a game of thrones thread

In what possible conceivable way can they make Tormund and Dondarrion survive that?

>A Dream of Spring, Epilogue

"Dad, what if I'm not sorted into the rangers?"
"Olly Alliser Karl Tanner Starkgaryen, you were named after three members of the Night's Watch. One of them wasn't a ranger, and he was the bravest men I ever knew."

>And who... are you...

Then
>You're almost there and you're afraid you won't make it. The closer you get, the worse the fear gets. No point in trying to hide behind that face. I know fear when I see it. Seen it a lot.
Now
>dumb cunt fucking shit
>fuck off cunt ass
>fuck you thormund you like cock
What the fuck did D$D do to the original /ourguy/?

is she, dare i say, our feminist dyke?

>There was no tenderness in the kiss he returned to her, only hunger. Her mouth opened for his tongue. “No,” she said weakly when his lips moved down her neck, “not here. The septons . . .”

>“The Others can take the septons.” He kissed her again, kissed her silent, kissed her until she moaned. Then he knocked the candles aside and lifted her up onto the Mother’s altar, pushing up her skirts and the silken shift beneath. She pounded on his chest with feeble fists, murmuring about the risk, the danger, about their father, about the septons, about the wrath of gods. He never heard her. He undid his breeches and climbed up and pushed her bare white legs apart. One hand slid up her thigh and underneath her smallclothes. When he tore them away, he saw that her moon’s blood was on her, but it made no difference.

>“Hurry,” she was whispering now, “quickly, quickly, now, do it now, do me now. Jaime Jaime Jaime.” Her hands helped guide him. “Yes,”
Cersei said as he thrust, “my brother, sweet brother, yes, like that, yes, I have you, you’re home now, you’re home now, you’re home.” She kissed his ear and stroked his short bristly hair. Jaime lost himself in her flesh. He could feel Cersei’s heart beating in time with his own, and the wetness of blood and seed where they were joined.

How is relying on one's own strength worse or even the same as letting your overpowered lizards do everything?

First for Extinct houses

He was obviously a faceless man.

loved the reaction of that black dude. Dou you see this shit? bitch crazy.

How about houses that may as well be extinct for all the attention they're getting?
>Arryn
>Tully

They don't. They're dead. The leaks said so, you idiots have to accept that the season 8 leaks are correct aside from minor changes that may happen. Like how the bloody miscarriage was taken out.

ew why are these faggots being social and shiet

JAAAAIME LANNISTER

The sigil may be extinct, but the house isn't.

Yes

Remember Branfu-posting in the first seasons

>be Endmundure
>locked in a cell
>Arya kills all of the Freys
>forgets you despite being her family
>tfw probably dead by now

What is with the Isle of Faces? Does nobody go there cause it's haunted?

Also, old Nan said that the green men use to ride elks, could Benjen/Coldhands have been a green man, would that even make sense?

>Reed

Or maybe someone read the season 7 scripts and based the fake s8 ones on those.

in all of these she always gets pissed off by the crowd, especially the last one. some bulldyke made her turn around and bitch at her

GOD'S WHAT A STUUUPID NAME

ser jorah will you please kill the WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why is Sansa the only one which calls Arya, Aria?

>trying to use reason agianst Tardgaryenfags
lmao

hot

Are the 100,000 Wildlings officially gone now after Eastwatch went down?

He is still trying to hit that boat with an arrow

STAY DOWN /got/, OR I'LL KILL YOU

someone make a webm of this but replace the GoT footage with 9/11 footage

after Brienne almost killed him he got the brain damage

He brought us back for a reason, Jon.

Only us.

Did Tormund die last episode?

Why do I love Lucas Codd so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Lucas Codd isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him raping through the Shield Islands, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the hall at Lord Hewett's Town, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Pyke under the the name of "Left Hand Orgasm." The very nature of Lucas Codd is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Lucas Codd is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Lucas Codd is not one that is easily penetrated. Lucas Codd is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Lucas Codd is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of oil, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Lucas Codd. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Lucas Codd is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Lucas Codd, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Lucas Codd, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Lucas Codd so much.

Americans love the word "cunt" because it's normally censored inbetween the beheadings and disembowlments of their shows.

I'll always laugh at the Breaking Bad scene when Walt says "Fuck you" to Gretchen and it was censored but then in the same episode I'm pretty sure a guy got his throat slashed open.

Dabid is pandering to the retarded burger masses. It's the same reason they've killed off Jamie's character development.

Best episode

Some are at castle black

TRIGGERED

his story shouldve ended as the gravedigger on the quiet isles, it was beautiful

I fail to see how he can possibly survive. He never made it to the ground and the entire chunk of wall had collapsed.

>This triggers the REEEEbellion

The White Walkers are an Andal conspiracy to kill off the First Men for good, wake up people

They have to use the word cunt 100 times an episode to be edgy. If they don't people might realise that GoT is literally just a fairytale childrens show now.

NEEEEEEEEEEEDDD

THE WHOOOOOOOOOORE IS PREGNANT

Ideas for Season 8 finale?

IMO: John and Daenerys defeat all their enemies and are ready to rule the seven kingdoms, but then Uncle Benjen appears deus ex machina, kills everyone, and takes the crown for himself

Oh so youre saying that Robert had a sword and not his megahammer, it would have been the same outcome?

Barathafags are fucking dilusional

The queen who did nothing wrong

So what will Dany's last betrayal be? Jorah or Tyrion?

Him and Beric made a makeshift hot air balloon with their clothes and the fire sword

Fuck I can't save this on my phone

>Rhaegar was just budget-Viserys

What if Rhaegar used a warhammer you stupid nigger?

REEEEEEEEE

can someone explain what happened with the siege at the beginning and then all of a sudden Jamie and Bronn weren't there anymore

It is our Holy Duty to Guard against the Foreign Hordes

Nice deflection. Bobby was shite other than his strength, hense why Rhaegar harpplayer wounded him.

so let's recap for a bit what will 100% NOT be in the books that was in the show:

>B.o.B. was confirmed to be made up from scratch and Jon Snow's march south + gathering allies was already done by Stannis
>Shansha won't go North
>Brienne likely won't be in the North, she''s about to meet JAime
>showdorne never happens
>Jon is not called Aegon
>there's no teleportation, so many things done by main characters who teleported (Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Euron) either won't happen or will be done by someone else
>Victarion replaces Asha/Yara
>Barristan for the most part replaces Tyrion
>Mance Ryder still alive (maybe)
>Shireen prob. will burn but at the wall, to resurrect Jon
>Jon/Olenna/Sneks will probably not become lords paramounts of their regions
>WW backstory will probably change a lot since it doesn't make much sense in book enviroment
>Asha, Theon will remain in the north with Stannis
>Dothraki may join Dany, but under different circumstances since it's been confirmed that "not burning" thing was one time miracle.
>Preston will still commit suicide
>Littlefinger will likely remain in the Vale.
>Roose may live
>Freys will 100% not die by Arya (maybe walder)
>there will be no beyond the wall trip for wight
>this means we don't know if and how will NK get his dragon
>we don't really know if there's NK at all in the books.

>Aegon Targaryan
GODS WHAT A STUUUUUPID NAME

This triggers the REEEEEbellion

>Bobby trains hard all his life with his warhammer
>HURR WHAT IF HE USED A WEAPON HE NEVER USED XDDD LMAOOO HE WOULD HAVE LOST RIGHT

Can someone post the talisa titgrab webm?I really need this please.

Hahaha fucking quality my man

>uses nationalistic anti-foreigner propaganda to keep the lesser lords in line
>plans to invite 10,000 foreign Golden Company soldiers to rape and pillage
????

danny
please

they jumped into the water
x
they emerged 500 metres away, still fully armored

presumably, they both gained the ability to breathe underwater, and walked along the riverbed

Wasn't it supposed to be a big deal that the unsullied were at Casterly Rock and had no food?

yo fuck that lesbian w the glasses in the front she always pisses me off for some reason

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my House... and my father... even my kingdom. The honor I've lost... the brothers I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

>Aegon bonds all his life with dragon he hatched
>HURRR WHAT IF HE NEVER USED IT HE WOULD HAVE LOST RIGHT

Freakish traits run in all familes you moron.

Just turn your brain off bro

b-but history is written by the victors! Targies are rapists and inbreed fucks

He simply gave up.

>He was tired to being in KL and almost getting killed and dealing with all the cunts around him.
>He went North to try and find somewhere to settle down and retire, but needed a plan.
>Found Arya and made a plan to get some money for her so he could fuck off somewhere comfy.
>Gets to Winterfell just as it's about to get burned to the ground as far as he can tell.
>Changes plan to go take Arya somewhere else.
>Almost gets killed.
>Recovers and says fuck it, this place is full of alright people who aren't cunts trying to kill me, it's pretty comfy.
>Some cunts show up and kill everyone.
>Bump into the cunts from before, one you already fucking killed and he has the nerve to to still be breathing.
>No one and nothing else around, "I guess I'll follow them because I'm fucked otherwise."
>They lead you to hell and it turns out there's more dead cunts trying to kill you.
>They lead you to a house where some non-cunt people who treated your fairly are obviously dead.
>Get captured by some shits and locked in a cell
>They lead you back to hell to try and capture a undead cunt and then go back to the place you ran from in the first place because it was full of cunts.

He's fucking given up on life because everything he tries just goes wrong so he just says fuck it and goes with the flow because he's realised his quest for comfy is impossible.

Fuck the king.

Kek looks like they're about to rape him.

They are skilled temporary workers who have work visas.

"Dad, what if she only likes me as a friend?"
"Jorah Littlefinger JonCon Starkgaryen, you were named after three betas. One of them died in the friendzone, and he was the bravest man I ever knew."

>And who... are you...

The golden company are professionals