10,000th Syrian Refugee Will Arrive in the U.S. Today

America YES!
nbcnews.com/storyline/syrias-suffering-families/10-000th-syrian-refugee-will-arrive-u-s-monday-n639446

That's not very much syrian, burger.

I don't care.

we've got more foreign exchange students from Syria here on any given day. Hell, most of the Middle East comes to the US for college.

get out more.

Thats tiny compared to the US population, you'll probably never meet one in your life. Canada took in 10,000 and I've still never encountered any,

200 per state or better yet, send them all to texas

Just imagine the butthurt when Trump sends them all back.

Ugly children make me angry

>that's tiny
>every single one of the refugees are a potential bomb

Nah, Send them to California and New York, make sure the liberals that claim to love them get live with them.

>Comparing educated people with uneducated "syrians".
off yourself you Bernie voter!

Why would we want any at all? And just because it doesn't affect me individually doesn't mean they aren't going to be pushed on some poor, working class community. There's already been a little white girl in Idaho raped by refugee boys. And even if there wasn't evidence that these people were shitty for us, why do they deserve a place in our country at all?

You I like you

10 000 potential bombs is nothing compared to our 1 500 000 potential bombs though, Ragnarok.

>dont worry about these homeless on your streets
>enjoy these brown homeless people that dont want to integrate
>oh, while were at it lets give them money while your homeless starve
>wow how intolerant of you

some day some r9k/normie faggot is going to snap

mmmm Syrian burger..

I'm gonna bang one of the good girls.

JK they're all pussy guys that will rape our women.

SHUT THE FUCK UP THEY ARE NOT COMING TO TEXAS YOU FUCKING COMMIE

Can't wait to introduce one to Austria's finest export.

robots have already snapped

Most just commit suicide.

And since the rare pepe happening, r9k is flooded with normies and most of the legit neets and neckbeards are a minority. Just a lot of Sup Forums tier cancer and ironic posting now.

>a ratty patty, some stray-cat ham on reliquefied mustard sauce in a sandy sand bun.
Bon appetit!

texas here.

send them all to texas--we'll take care of it