Why do white men keep doing this!

Why do all white men push baby prams now while the woman takes charge.

It just occurred to me that all I see is white males pushing the baby like a woman while the real woman by genetics is taking charge.

and never once saw a black man do it. The woman is doing what a woman should.

I researched this and it seems lots of women are gloating that men are pushing pram with "pride" saying the age of masculinity is over.

It's always the white male that become cucks. First becoming gay was started by a white male. Then trans was started by a white male. Even then cuckoldry was starting by a WHITE MALE!

AND THERE IS SO MANY MORE!

It's always us whites.

For god sake

What happened to the white male Sup Forums.

We invented everything and ran shit like true men but now we are becoming better women then real women!

Is it over us Sup Forums?

They get pretty heavy sometimes. I don't think there's any feminism/masculinity issues actually at work here

I'm having a baby and I look forward to pushing the pram because I already love my son. Not an end to masculinity at all. A threat to masculinity is allowing women to raise our sons

Can confirm, strollers can be a pain in the ass and women are weak.
T. Dad.

Same reason you will see the dad carrying the baby in his arms or in the baby backpack. They are heavy and women are weak.

pushing them is fun

i get to look at my son

she gets tired

small price to pay for busting into a pussy on a nightly basis while you shop for fleshlights op

Hahahaha thank you for this image, never seen this shit before.

> House not clean
> Didn't shower today
> Not on the PTA, fuck my kids school
> Didn't cook dinner this week, don't cook

> STILL A GRET MARM

Can confirm finishing without a condom is the best.
T. Have a steady sex partner/wife

>It's always us whites.
>pic related is brown people

Huffington post if stupid. Letting your child live in filth is child abuse. Only letting your children eat processed garbage is disgraceful. I get that sometimes you have to eat mcdonalds but that and frozen dinners for a weak is absurd.

Here's what's the women don't know; they're goddamned idiots. I push the baby carriage because if I didn't, we'd never fucking get anywhere.

I was laid off and my wife got a promotion simultaneously. I stay at home with my son.

>Thinks PTA is a good work

Have fun with leftist-indoctrinated kids. Think the few hours a day they are around you will be as much of an influence?

> my wife cleans house, cooks, takes care of all my needs
> worships me as dominant protector and provider
> is too weak to push stroller

>why do men carry the heavy groceries inside
>why do men carry the little kid when their legs get to tired
>why do men do the more physical jobs around the home
>why do men put their Penis inside the vagina and not the other way around.
Why do you think, m8?

I always push my sons stroller, I feel safer knowing I am controlling it. Its the same thing with driving, I am a better driver than my wife and more capable of protecting our family so I do it.

>leaving women in charge of protecting the stroller

On weekends and evenings when I take my child for a walk I push his pram.

Why? Because when he looks at everything and wants to learn about it I teach him. He gets about male input and was male voice about the world around him rather than him is mother all the time. Men need to take an active role in nurturing kids too. They always have. There's historically nothing to suggest that men don't nurture their kids like a mother would, and they don't do it less effectively either. Arguably we do it even better by toning down the spoiling a little bit.

Why do you never see black men doing it? Because they're sense sense and don't care about their kids. Your argument doesn't make sense because you're just explaining why blacks always turn out degenerate fucks. They don't have a man raising them, just bratty impulsive hoodrat baby factories, which in turn make impulsive selfish nigger fathers.

Jesus OP, you're fucking dense.

Fuck my autocorrect is taking a massive shit right now.

Well I help my wife up steep hills user, it would be a cunt move not helping but she pushes the rest of the time.

>pram
It's called a stroller, learn to speak American, God...

How is the woman taking charge if the man's pushing the "pram"?

>letting your child live in filth
Fucking this, sick of hearing people say that a dirty house is just part of having kids.
My mum managed to clean up after 6 of us and the house was always spotless, I now have two kids of my own and mine is the same, there is no fucking excuse for filth.

To be fair blacks are nowhere to be found around their children so is that a fair comparison?

>letting women raise your kids
ISHYGDDT

you are right bro. Do not listen to the mgtow faggots.

You are right. Their "language" sounds so stupid

>married with child

>sex nightly

Nigga gtfo of here with your fairytales.

>what the fuck why is this man doing a physical task instead of making this weaker woman do it!

are you seriously this fucking retarded?

and

>never once saw a black man do it

maybe that's becuase black fathers don't exist.

Yea, I mean there are always going to be toys in random places but that is just having kids. Having trash piling up is gross. Not vacuuming at least once a week is inexcusable. Lol I always find barbies in my bed or in the couch cushions.

There's nothing wrong with pushing a stroller. I take my son to the park all the time and never once felt emasculated. He laughs and I laugh and it's all shits and rainbows.

Also, that kid is way too big for that stroller. The fuck are they doing?

That's because the sons of Adam are the biggest threat. This is why most of the energy and propaganda is pushed in white countries. Entire nations of mongoloids have been enslaved to support the current state of manipulation in white countires. Remeber, the goal is to destroy and bastardize gods creations.

yeah.
caring for you child is petty and weak.
sure user, sure.
It takes a real man to get drunk while on meth, who gets arrested and spends 15 years in prison then never contacts his child.

>married with kids
>sex nightly

motherfucker you are either a virgin, or just kill people with your bullshit

no sex in the champagne room, gentlemen

It's because the women bitch about their back hurting and shit. Need the man to take over basic physical duties.

>and never once saw a black man do it
it's funny, you never ever see them after she gets pregnant

I like to push things, carts, carriages, strollers because I dont know what to do with my hands when I'm in situations I don't want to be in. It gives me something to do.

I would just kill myself, desu. No bullshit.

I raise my kids, it doesnt stop at pushing the pram. I teach them to walk, talk, and read. Then i help them grow and they turn into what i see fit. Its a bit more involved than you make it.