Which of these two countries have better nature?

Which of these two countries have better nature?

Attached: Finland_or_Sweden.jpg (3576x1422, 1.68M)

I like men

I have hiked and camped in both extensively and there is minimal difference, Sweden just have more mountains the closer you get to the norwegian border.

Obviously sweden. Sweden have more animal wildlife and Finland barely have anything at all. Sweden have more lakes, more forests and more comfy islands at our shore

I've heard that Lapland should be something that no other Nordic country have

I want to fuck a norwegian nature autist

fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden fuck sweden

Attached: svensson.jpg (1289x862, 103K)

There are some very aesthetic hills in Finland you just need to know where to find them

Well I'm a huge fucking faggot so I have to say Finland.
Fuck Swden and fuck white people.

But Lapland extends to both countries

Nature or *nature*?

Finland in general is very hilly towards the inner parts and flattens out as you get closer to the coast.

Butthurt finn for being a lesser coutry.

why is this a thread worth reposting every few days

The better question would be which one is more honest about it.

i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell and refugees rape and torture your trashy women i fucking hate sweden and swedes i hope you all burn in hell

That's how you wake up swedeanons.

You see, what's really going on here is that the Norwegian is insulting Sweden by saying their nature is Finland-tier.

TL;DR
I was busy enjoying my superior nature. You probably never saw a moose in your life. Lol, pathetic. Have you wondered why the half swedish Tove Jansson had to make up a world for the moomins that looked like sweden rather than finland? Because she had to, Finland has no charm and she needed the moomins' world to be charming and comfy.

i hate sweden so much that i can't even describe it with words

There is this triangle.
>finns fuck with swedes
>swedes fuck with norses
>norses fuck with finns

Occasionally it reverses, like said.

ITT: naturelets

Attached: okanagan.jpg (700x394, 57K)

Good question. While sweden have more bears and moose and woods, finland have indeed more lakes if Im not mistaken. We also have some mountains albeit they are a only a drop in the ocean to the norwegian mountains, and less aesthetic. But we do have them and the finns do not. So we have the superior nature for sure.

TT is not about nature.

Why don't Finns have bears? I've heard that Finns have many bears too.

No not really. They have some swedish bears. Bears dont know country borders so finland have swedish bears visiting but thats about it.

Bears in eastern Finland migrate from and to Russia.

Absolutely false.

is the place with lakes in southern finland significantly colder than the coastal part that touches the baltic?

>Vuonna 2014 Suomessa oli Riista- ja kalatalouden tutkimuslaitoksen arvion mukaan 1 405–1 535 karhua.[17] Vuonna 2015 määrä oli kasvanut 1 450-1 590 yksilöön.[18] Luonnonvarakeskuksen mukaan Suomessa on vuonna 2017 ennen metsästyskautta 1980-2100 yksilöä.[19] Moni Suomen karhu siirtyy syksyn tullen Venäjälle.[6] Karhuja esiintyy koko Suomessa lukuun ottamatta Ahvenanmaata, mutta kanta keskittyy Itä-Suomeen ja Lappiin.[5][6] Karhu kuuluu Suomessa riistaeläimiin.[20]

I cant understand mongolian. Speak swedish or english

It's not my fucking issue you're an uneducated idiot.
You can sign up for a language course and learn the basics in a few years.

It warms up faster in early summer since Baltic sea is always pretty cold

Finns truly are the weirdos everyone say you are. Rude as fuck to someone who didnt do you anything.

you act like an arrogant prick, no wonder they hate you.

You call our "language" "Mongolian" to be an asshole. I bet you don't even know the first damn thing about Uralic and Finno-Ugric languages.
Please, get educated you stupid idiot.

Attached: D5B6E7EE-271C-411C-88B3-151091D786D6.jpg (248x247, 27K)

Go backstab someone you filthy excuse for a scandinavian

is this true? wtf I hate finland now

be honest to me

Swedish nature will be turned into a lifeless desert as the blue army coats it in salt

Attached: 1630446.jpg (1024x576, 186K)

99% of Sweden looks like southern Finland and 1% looks like Norway.

You started it. Lmao did you even see a big lake in your life? Or a mountain? Kek, MUH URALIC. Its not even your language.

what are you even talking about? are you mentally ill?

He is. You are backstabbers, though.

backstabbers how?

How buttblasted you need to be to write stuff like this?

Attached: 1520022832518.jpg (536x536, 28K)

How is northern Finland compared to southern?

Sweden has more diverse animals.

Arr rook same

What about it? Its true.

No its not.

It is stupid.

Wew. You’re literally the reason finns hate us. If it werent for you we could have put forces in Finland instead and they would be whining about being cannon fodder.
You backstabbed us during the 30 year war.
Why were you so evil thowards us?

gtfo terrone

>Why were you so evil thowards us?

Can ask the same from you about us.

How is it not?

Norway. Norway is better.

How are we evil?

Our southern coast isn't Taiga so it's more like southern Sweden.
But Taiga isn't necessarily bad.

Attached: helvetinjärvi.jpg (1280x853, 263K)

oh you're talking about shit from centuries ago, nevermind then lmao.
I thought you were actually talking about something relevant to the present day, but I forgot that swedes are all autists who cling to the past.

I always see swedes telling negative stuff about finland and finns and you always try to promote yourself through us here.

good post

Reeeeeeeeeeeee fuck the danish pest!
The Dane fuels hate and war!

Examples that aren’t on Sup Forums?

>"What does the word "enough" mean? Sweden is full? The Nordic region is full? Are we too many people? We are 25 million people living in the North. I often fly over the Swedish countryside and I would advise others to do. There are endless fields and forests. There's more space than you might imagine. Those who claim that the country is full, they should demonstrate where it is full" Fredrik Reinfeldt former Swedish prime minister.

This is the mentality that Swedes share, hence the current Swedish nature is irrelevant for it will be chopped down to house refugees. Conclusion: Finnish nature is superior

Attached: 15c51ce7.jpg (1920x1286, 335K)

Well you probably have everything more, because you are bigger country and you have more landmass, but saying Finland have barely anything at all is false we have quite much wilflife, lakes and islands here.

I said here.

Its all bants

Kek
>he is so butthurt that he resorts to posting about refugees because he never saw a fox in his life
You live in swamps.

We have more per square metre too. You dont even have more lakes snd you call yourself the land of 1000 lakes.

>He doesn't deny it

Attached: 1509823637882.gif (600x580, 436K)

Your country is just swedes with another language.

Many countries have more lakes than we do. That comes from the landmass being full of lakes.

Are you swedes so buttbasted because we finns dont feel any brotherly love towards you?

Attached: 1393237862177.jpg (500x500, 63K)

You are us. I dont recognize the word "finn" as anything meaningfull.

Attached: Ajk0146dolfwinnie.jpg (767x384, 36K)

How we can be you if you are genetically more related to germans and our languages are completely different?

Lets take him down together

Attached: BB0B0AEF-AD63-43E6-A455-801AC32017C7.png (600x600, 148K)

We raped your mothers. Yoy are us. You just dont admit it

The best part of history is the finnish famine. Kek how they died as flies because they did not know how to hunt, or perhaps they did not even have any animals in their pathetic woods to hunt

Attached: 1448575310478.jpg (680x793, 41K)

>we wuz rapist and shieet

Okay, if you say so.

Attached: 0d4803e6.jpg (536x464, 31K)

they don't call it the rape capital of europe for nothing

kek, good one danebro

Attached: 1519580626952.jpg (1064x680, 147K)

Finland is great, but they lack this

Attached: 668FCBDF-0DB4-492B-94FF-DF67B66666FA.jpg (750x4738, 841K)

i don't understand you user. you're the richest of scandies + finland and you have not just taken a piss at work, taking a vacation to literally take an hour long drive or a private plane to the closest countries, which your thread is about, to find out for yourself???

Attached: popcorn.gif (500x236, 498K)

Fuck Sweden, The only true nordic country is Finland. All swedes are animals.

Attached: finnish cuisine.jpg (946x1920, 440K)

I travel outside of north europe. Seems like a better use of my money to see something that is more different from my own country.

And it takes 8 hours to reach the nearest swedish town.

*vomits in mouth*

Most of this is swedish

Can't stand r*Nebergs tarts

Wrong. We do have nigger kisses

Attached: Superhumoristi Seppo Lehto Neekerisuukkolaatikko pic1.jpg (1200x1600, 292K)

maybe, but that is what we eat

could go for some kalops right now

No. Because we can also catch herring from the baltic sea doesn't make it swedish.

Pretty sure it does

fair enough, but if neither of those countries nature is really all that different then your op is kind of pointless
(it is of course weirdly amusing to see finns and swedes go into shitflinge turbo-mode)

Travel tips in Estland?