Lambright Threat updates

As you all know I got some credible threats recently and tomorrow a team is coming out to look at my evidence and evaluate further steps. My two goals are to prosecute the person making the threats to me. Freedom of speech has consequences.

This is mixed blessings.

The good
----
Since we live in a world of 100% persistent surveillance all your actions are being recorded. This is due to 9/11.

The sour
------
If 9/11 was investigated and the criminals we're caught, America would flourish and free speech would be ubiquitous. Since free speech is suppress, because of Zionism and media I resorted to a dangerous hangout. Sup Forums Thus the domestic terrorist that hang out her are now coming after me. For threating to shut this site down.

Conclusions and opportunities.
----------------
If more of you supported my campaign for President, I would have had an opportunity to blow the lid off the 9/11 zionist coverup.

Have a good chance at building a future America has only dreamed up.
I would have doubled the standard of living for the poor and 10x the standard of living for the middle class.

Real growth would happen, wars would stop and the infrustruture of Ameican would be expanded and improved to benifit all for the next 100 years.

None of that will ever happen becuase you support Hillary and Hillarys agent "Trump". Bernie stabbed 1/3 of the voters in the back and Trump might win more votes. Hillary controls the elctoral college. So She'll steal the election.

The future could have bright. Lambright.

Reminder that Wayne Lambright is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne Lambright was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne Lambright over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne Lambright to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne Lambright eventually learn. Wayne Lambright has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne Lambright is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne Lambright's 20s. Wayne Lambright also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne Lambright's hands, not even that can be done. Wayne Lambright is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne Lambright for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne Lambright enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne Lambright fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Don't worry Tumblrisism you're part of this investigation now.

I have the twitter linking you to this.

I have a good feeling the USA Government will work with your government to prosecute you. Maybe even take Sup Forums down because you're a terrorist.

>schizophrenic neonazi hobo living in a plastic bucket vs pillar of society

I love brutality

This post fucking rocks
I like it

Apologize

Take your crazy bullshit and fuck off

I wonder what Wayne Lambright did at that family event in 2012 that caused them all to shun him and ban further contact between him and his nephews. Don't you?

God, you are one disturbing freak.

he tried to convert them to islam?

Nobody cares you cuck faggot.
YOU AREN'T GOING TO BE THE DAMN PRESIDENT, WAYNE.

JUST STOP TRYING.

no one cares, fuck off loser

Wayne, could you tell me about yourself?

What was your childhood like? Parents?

What did you do in your late teens?

What did you do in your early 20s?

What's your best childhood memory? What's your worst?

How were you able to see and respond to this thread within a minute? It can happen, but it's always some Norway poster who is fighting against Lambright and posting the same stuff about him, and I just don't know how you are able to find his threads almost instantly as they are posted.

Sounds fishy, like perhaps you are just posting a fake Lambright thread just so you can respond with your messages.

Lambright may be a loony tune, but this thread is suspicious as fuck.

oh some script? ok never mind :)

That's even more autistic to be honest. What a weird person who runs a script constantly to alert him to post his spiel.

Well true, but i can imagine people actually do that.

Why is Norge guy so mad at this clown? There must be something personal about the feud perhaps.

Wakes up with windows and sits in the tray. No effort on my part.

What have you gotten yourself into now?

It's not about effort, it's that you do it at all that is strange.

If you don't appreciate crazy dudes flipping out on youtube over something silly you're not from around here...

shut the fuck up. your middle age guy wants to be a meme thing is pathetic and unfunny. It depresses me every time I see your face

This Wayne guy has been attention whoring and samefagging for at least a year now, so I'm not surprised that someone like the Norge has come along.

He looks so fat

Probably just bulking for the last few months of his Presidential run. All those press conferences, debates, rushing from one city to the next, it's all going to be very physically demanding.

I appreciate it at least, especially since it shows what a sperglord he is.

Nobody cares, Lambright.

No I appreciate them. I just think you're weird for doing what you're doing.

We'd never get along. You're very boring. Sad!

Vladomin B > Wayne Lambright

No one cares. The police wont care. Get a life.

>rutality

Actually, the police are driving 80 miles to my home to meet with me. These are federal postal police.

I have found somebody who listens in our government beyond the NSA.

Norway poster (ID: LI3RREXd) is the reason this is going on.

I'm show all the evidence tomorrow.

Norway Poster has automated API software trigger on my name and will often be the first poster and a standard set of replies.

====
I'll tell you how I think this will play out.

I'll get Sup Forums shutdown on domestic terrorism charges.

Norway Tumblrisms is either an Agent of Norway and nothing will happen, or he'll be found and extradited to the USA.

>He looks so fat
I am fat, at 266 lbs, I should be 220.

Norway Tumblrisms is this douche
>Vladomin B > Wayne Lambright
What about Vitimin B?

He wrote an auto poster using the Sup Forums api

>These are federal postal police.

If only Norway was in the United States.

Enjoy wasting their time over your pathetic internet drama.

>I'll get Sup Forums shutdown on domestic terrorism charges.
what does this have to do with terrorism?

>hat a weird per
? why would you think NORWAY is part of United States.

Norway is part of NATO

Norway will work with USA on matters of Terrorism.

I'm going to press this to be a landmark case of harrasment, global and domestic Terrorism. Norway does not want a reputation for harborning douche bags. His behavior is deploriale and ill moral. And of course my opinion of myself is shining star, hero. You have to admit. It's good.

I have no doubt you'll respond to the normal negative dismissive tone. You're also not bidding for President. I am. You're a douche whit no life hanging out in Sup Forums.

Just profit from Sup Forums being taken down and open your own chan.

I really hope you're a troll. You should probably go talk to a therapist or something.

Are you schizophrenic or just severely autistic?

A little from column A and a little from column B.

Terrible English skills.

Fuck off Wayne

Nice dubs!