Knowing me, Alan Partridge, knowing you, Sup Forums, a-ha

Knowing me, Alan Partridge, knowing you, Sup Forums, a-ha.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570842/Alan-Partridge-Michael-the-geordie-dead-RIP-simon-greenall-nomad-book-video
youtube.com/watch?v=GSf4NRE3OcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sunday bloody sunday, really encapsulates the frustration of a sunday

Dang out of order, you're supposed to say "a-ha", didn't they tell you that at the rehearsals?

You didn't even get a second season Alan, your ratings started badly and got worse and you're making a fool of yourself

>makes fun of a tranny on KMKYWAP
>later it is implied he has a tranny fetish

POETRY
O
E
T
R
Y

why do BIRDS

Right, at least I had a talk show on national television broadcasted and reacted to in a myriad of ways by many, put Norwich on the map and had a Ukraininian girlfriend 10 years younger than me. and you... woo... who do yo think you are...?

Was that a snub-nosed uzi Lin?

ah, ladyboys

YOU'RE SUFFERING FROM MINOR WOMEN'S WHIPLASH

Just sack Pat

INTO MEEEEEEE

AND THEN I FLY OFF TO CORNWALL AND JUST SMASH INTO THE SEA IN A BALL OF FLAMES

LYNN, IVE PIERCED MY FOOT ON A SPIIIIKE

I love how Michael had genuine mental health issues and problems at home but they only briefly show it. Like how Alan sees him outside the hotel having some kind of private fit of rage, or how they subtly imply he's doing heroin

Tell you what
Tell you what
It's nine and a half thousand pounds

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570842/Alan-Partridge-Michael-the-geordie-dead-RIP-simon-greenall-nomad-book-video

;_;

Is Alan Partridge kino?

SMELL MY CHEESE, YOU MOHER!

Yeah he literally jumps off a pier and dies at the end of Alpha Papa

well, they kept looking for him for an hour to be fair

:(

STOP GETTING BOND WRONG!

this is gold

How do I get into Alan Partridge stuff? I tried a tv series a couple years ago but didn't get hooked. Where do I start? Radio, tv?

Which series did you watch? There is an overarching storyline through all of them, you won't get the meta if you skipped ahead. The character started in a radio show called On The Hour which was pure radio kino, so you could start with that

On The Hour (Radio)
The Day Today (TV)
Knowing Me Knowing You (Radio)
Knowing Me Knowing You (TV)
I'm Alan Partridge Series 1 & 2 (TV)
Mid Morning Matters Series 1 (TV)
I, Partridge: We Need to Talk About Alan (Audio book)
Alan Partridge: Welcome to the Places of My Life (TV)
Open Books with Martin Bryce (TV)
Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa (Movie)
Mid Morning Matters Series 2 (TV)
Alan Partridge's Scissored Isle (TV)

There's little things in-between like Comic Relief and real TV chat show appearances. It's also worth tracking down DVD extras from Knowing Me Knowing You and I'm Alan Partridge.

I think it was I'm Alan Partridge.

Jesus that's a lot. Hope there's a torrent out there. Is it really necessary to start at the beginning or is there something I should watch or listen to in order to judge whether I like the comedy, before going through the entire backlog?

He doesn't have a fetish, he just finds them interesting, a-ha

Let's forget about all this. Want some cheese?

Just start with the Knowing Me, Knowing You TV show.

One of the new episodes should have Alan looking for traps on Sup Forums

>Alan, who's Bailey Jay?
>LYNN! GET OFF MY LAPTOP

On The Hour and The Day Today aren't essential in terms of character development. Probably start with Knowing Me Knowing You the TV series which is a spoof chat show with lots of interesting guests.

>'I don't want sweet punani action, I want to take your bishop and grind you down.'

>Oh you cheeky Monkey, you've made me forget

youtube.com/watch?v=GSf4NRE3OcI