If you're a white man and you watch the NFL or NBA you're making black men who hate you, rich...

If you're a white man and you watch the NFL or NBA you're making black men who hate you, rich. Are you that weak you pay tons of money to watch men who hate you play games & make them rich?
theatlantic.com/news/archive/2016/08/nfl-colin-kaepernick-protest/497945/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/herbinsf/status/770319230214352896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've stopped watching sports with black men in them.
In fact, I just stopped watching sports. It just so happens many of them were played by blacks.

Who /Hockey/ here? Literally the best sport in existence.

>a fucking leaf

Please die OP

You're everything a man should be bro. You stop watching these stupid sports these losers wouldn't have shit

>more players to protest anthem
Do it I fucking dare you. I'm about to start bringing batteries to throw at the games

Black piece of shit detected. You only care about black people so fuck you it's time white people only care about white people

/hoc/

Football is dumb anyway. Soccer and Baseball are boring as shit but at least it's relatively diverse.

I cheer for a class organization run by a white man who I have the utmost respect for. The only bad part is our QB is basically the poster child for black QB's, but he wins games so I'll take him.

This stupid faggot is being shared around jewbook as a hero to liberals. I can't stand. This stupid faggot and his interview about how he is going to keep doing it was so fucking fake yet all the niggers eat it up because of "MUH MOEVEMENT" seriously fuck this guy

Don't do that. Media will spin it to a white hate story. Best thing you can do is not buy the NFL package... Don't watch it don't pay your hard earned money. Let these ingrate blacks get real jobs

So you should stop watching sports in general because all of them are dominated by black guys.

why is drudge so cringeworthy with its fake alarmism

Nope baseball, hockey, boxing are all dominated by whites, slavs, Latinos

>people don't realize the Colin knows he's going to be cut before the season starts so he's drumming up some fake "controversy" to fall back on

And congrats on the farc peace treaty

Yes but every other NFL black feels " well I have to do it now" muh black community street cred"

every other NFL player has pretty much said they aren't going to do the same. This is Drudge baiting for clicks

>white hate story
I'm black, this works even better. I dare Von Miller to try this uppity nigger shit at games. I will chuck a battery at his ayyy lmao lookin head

found the Philly fan

Makes me quite glad that I've watched all of 2 football games in my entire life (when the home team goes to the Superbowl, it's the only reason to bother watching since someone's having a party with free food and liquor), and that I've never seen more than 30 seconds of a single NBA game.

>protest anything to do with the USA
>alienate the working class white redneck, the singular source of funding for your stupid game

Are these athletes that fucking dumb? It's the dumb white redneck that buys all of that NFL branded merchandise, and the Coca Cola products hustled during advertising that allows these guys to make millions to play a game.

I understand they have "sponsors" that line their wallets, but it's the common man buying the consumable products these sponsors sell that generates the cash flow.

Gambling and fantasy leagues make it hard to resist

I don't know man we should ban sports

Normally you guys shouldn't even be able to support anything implying an african person.

Many of the teams are Jew owned.

>watching handegg

aeou

It's always entertaining to watch dozens of grown men prance around in $400 replica jerseys with their favorite buck's name on the back.

It's ridiculous how many faggots think they're "redpilled" yet still watch sports.

I'm sure many people who don't like blacks are still major fans of teams and sports with blacks.

Never understood ameritards obsession with sports... No wonder you're dead last behind developed countries in education.

Fix your shit america and realize that paying $19 million to a nigger who throws a football isn't going to save your shitty country.

>name one sport not owned by jews

pro tip: you can't

>Blacks bought, sold and traded to battle in a high risk sport for white entertainment.

Ill continue to watch.

But up to a half of all teams are Jew owned. Still feeding the machine.

have a (you)

exfather in law is a bookie. swears superbowl and nba playoffs are rigged. says nba has the most fixed games.

>tfw spic
>tfw don't have to worry about my race dying
>tfw don't have to worry about niggers hating me
>the media doesn't pay attention to spics
>tfw can watch sports with no guilt
>can watch shows,movies,play games without the looming thought of being cucked
But I can see how you are pissed at the kikes, they're doing you dirty.

Your proxy doesn't seem to be working.

I only watch Tom Brady games.

But blacks do hate spics...

I watch streams so no shekels from me.

Other black players on the opposite side will ease up on him during tackles. But see how that crazy nigger took a cheap shot on room while he was already going down in a preseason game

I don't watch sports anymore. Sometimes I watch UFC, but even that stuff is weak compared to the gladitorial games. Boxing is completely rigged or I'd watch that too.

Anyone who watches or enjoys sports is a Neanderthal in the first place. Literally who wants to sit around talking about how many balls some faggot has touched in this season? So fucking autistic.

Even better is to write a letter to the NFL explaining that you're not too poor to get the package, rather you don't want to watch niggers hate America while you pay for the privilege.

So that makes it okay?

* Romo. Holy crap this autocorrect

I can get the point that it employees thousands of people, but majority of them are minimum wage or can be automated.

Aren't majority of telanovella actors white

no cause I watch Hockey which is 99.98% white

time to switch sports ya cucks

Shit will change as society starts decaying.

>quarter of NHL teams owned by Jews
>not cucked

COME ON

Wtf is wrong with you?

Hockey is RED PILLED AF!

Brb expensive as fuck so dindus can't play
Brb bare knuckle boxing
Brb total honor/lad culture
Brb wheel snipe party

>I'll take him

Time to prep the bull. You are literally a closet faggot engaging in homosexuality by proxy if you watch professional sports, end of discussion. Mods can close the thread now.

I just bet on the niggers, I dont pay to watch their games.

>CURRENT YEAR^1
>not watching divegrass
>still watching apehoop, luckswing and niggercrash

You reap what you sow, ameriAds.

Reminder that this big nose mulatto is also a Muslim convert. Hopefully his white family disowns him.

>implying Canadians don't set shit on fire over hockey
>implying Euros and Beaners don't set shit on fire over soccer

All stupid though.

Grandpa used to bitch about professional sports and how it killed community sports. When he was in his 20's, local towns/townships had their own community teams, their own community fundraisers, people rooted on their hometown or played for their hometown team.

Then the Jews made it media popular, blew it up to "pro" and nobody gives a shit about community sports anymore.

The teams' names and places don't matter. None of it matters. Just Plato's The Cave tier brainwash. Sit on your couch. Watch commercials. Wear some nigger's name on your shirt and then go to work and get in petty arguments about who's band of nogs throws a ball better.

This leaf speaks the truth. Hockey and golf are the best sports. Fuck nfl and nba

>not watching the white mans sport

For how Sup Forums whines about the Jews, you seem okay with making them money by watching their sports.

Time for businesses to switch their budgets to other sports. Bleed them dry

Drudge is based, his "fake alarmism" was the clickbait of his time and still serves well in the modern media age.

>implying Kaepernick will be on an NFL roster next season

The only reason he's still around is that his contract is $19M per year and it ends after this season. He's a shit quarterback and Blaine fucking Gabbert of all people is going to take his spot

DELETE THIS!

Cucked fans need to as well.

I'm not going to stop watching sports because jews are involved. Do you not watch any television at all? Because if so you're hypocrite

>not watching hockey
>not watching strongman competitions and power lifting
>not keeping up with the swimming world
wew

why is sports degenerate? Tell me because I have 2 nfl jerseys .

The hardest pill for normies to swallow, you couldnt be more right bro

Luck puck is like watching fucking plinko.

I watch TV that Jews aren't involved in or I don't pay for it.

>Chip "Nigger Grave Digger" Kelly
>keeping Kaeperspic

Pick one.

Not long ago our politicians decided to inaugurate a Ministry of Sports. I felt so cucked looking at this smug piece of shit bleeding my tax money.

>trusting the NHL's officiating after the 2012 finals
Ha ha, no.

lol yea sure. You just happen to know the show you're watching has no jews involved in any part of it. You're seriously a fucking idiot.

Everything is jew owned

>Sup Forums tries to boycott the American sports market
LOL

>Watch ape hoop
No
>Watch handegg
Theres always the off chance a nigger will get wrecked Barry Sanders style. Also knowing their "millions of dollars" are rarely properly invested or are burned on medical bills for concussions is a nice perk

You can bet your ass the Roman gladiators hated the emperor but that never stopped him from watching them beat on each other for lulz

The only sports I watch are MLB and NASCAR. At worst, I'm support a few spics.

you are funding the mouthpiece of black ISIS

the guy is not black

literally wanabe nigga

>NASCAR
>Turn left
>Sport
Kek

>White Republican's will still watch the NFL

I've given it up a few years ago already. Don't miss it

Pretty sure the NHL has kike owners and commisioners too.

You should stop making this a race issue and more of a case of disrespect. I'm Puerto Rican and it pisses me off too. All these people who don't stand for our flag for social issues don't realized once you are born in America, no matter what you have just won the lottery of life. The type of living we have in America is troubling but is way better anywhere else. It's the rights brought from our nation that keeps them protected when they burn our flags, protest on the streeets and sit down for our Anthem.

The NFL has lost a lot of appeal in recent years. The only thing that keeps me watching is trying to trigger Sup Forumsergs by shitposting in game threads

>7788
Wew.
Also relevant:

>kaepernick
>black
If you can't tell he's a sand nigger you need to get your eyes checked.

real patricians watch arena football

>he doesn't watch the whitest sport in existence
This is Tim Thomas. After a decade of putting his nose to the grindstone and slugging it out in the minors and European (read: irrelevant) leagues, he finally got his chance in the big show. In 2011 he won the Stanley Cup after single-handedly dragging his team to victory.

He then told Obongo to fuck the hell off and refused to attend the (((White House))) ceremony. He also supported the Tea Party when it was just getting off the ground. Shortly after, he took off innawoods to focus on the 3 F's: Friends, Faith, and Family. Liberals to this day hate him for this.

So tell me again Sup Forums. Why don't you watch Hockey?

I have as well. I only watch it if it's a social gathering among friends. I enjoy having my Sundays back.

I do watch hockey. Redwings master race and literally the only good thing aside from dead niggers to come out of Detroit since Ted Nugent

I do, but the Flyers make me sad. The fact that Wayne Simmonds is our top 3 player is perplexing as well.

twitter.com/herbinsf/status/770319230214352896

he bashes Clinton too. Is he libertarian?

#NFLsoBlack

If they made an all white NFL or NBA i would watch it.

I only like watching hockey when it's Olympic and they magically highlight the puck so I can see what the fuck is going on

The NFL is a racist, anti-white organization.

The tea party is just a bunch of Isreal-first neo-cons wishing to dodge the baggage of the consequences of neo-con policies.

Stop being so easy to manipulate.