/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

AAAH SAVE ME TARANTINO AAAH Edition

pastebin.com/mbWD9SK8

Meanwhile:

Imagine being Eddie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Sherilyn Fenn, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your bloated body and horrificly aged monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both Edward Louis Severson III and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Eddie and not only sit in that chair while Sherilyn Fenn flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and wrinkly skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, AUDREY DANCES LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the suberbs in Chicago. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her crumpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she imagined so hard in the previous months. And then the Lynch calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're Eddie fucking Vedder. You're not going to hang yourself like Chris over this. Just bear it. Hide your face under that stupid hat and bear it.

Did you know that Miguel Ferrer is cousin to George Clooney?

>Why didn't you cast me in your show, Mark?
>Why won't you answer my calls??

And son of the great Jose Ferrer (Cyrano De Bergerac).

>yfw Tarantino was hate-watching the entire show and lost it at this scene

When is he gonna confirm his retirement? At this point I don't think there's much he can do after being so absolutely BTFO

NO, IT'S MY TURN!

>Vedderfags and Tarantinofags btfo in once episode
how does Lynch do it?

It's dare

Wood bang

i watched twin peaks s1 and 2 and it sucked. i really tried guys, but i just dont get the love people have for this crap. i mean james for example, even if hes some kind of parody or criticism of the "cool and sensitive" guy character, hes so fucking irritating. not to mention everyone having an affair with everyone makes it so unrealistic. the only 2 characters i liked are the horne bros

Pleb

Was this really a good business strategy?

>everyone having an affair with everyone makes it so unrealistic

DOgueo become government agent

What was his endgame?

god, this scene was so satisfying

Will Lynch ever explain the in universe reason that Jeffries became a tea kettle?

CEO Mullins, I am the FBI

L Y N C H E D

no and it doesn't matter

To have someone tip him over and pour him out.

I wood legitimately not mind having a Joan Chen cameo of some type in the finale. In the lodge, maybe, like how they originally planned it.

My little sister (who hasn't seen ep16 yet) does not want to believe that Doppelganger raped Audrey, so is hoping against hope that Richard's father is actually Billy Zane.

Though admittedly, it would be really fucking funny that the reason the kid is such a cunt is because he is the son of fucking John Justice Wheeler.

Someone please post that vedderfag btfo picture again I want to fucking frame it.

>tfw you realize you were a coffee and pie fag this whole time

cooper waking up was so satisfying, and just a few weeks ago I was perfectly content with dougie the whole season.

kek

What would tea from the Bowie kettle taste like?

>wahhh where's coop dougie sucks
>coop wakes up
>wahhh where's twin peaks this episode only had cooper

what the fuck?

>thought I was gonna be sad about losing Dougie
>instead feel happy about Coop being back

I love reading the reactions to doppelcoop and Audrey being Richard's parents. I thought it was the case from the start, but all these non-believers going
>w-well maybe he's Ben's kid
>h-he kinda looks like Jerry, he must be his
>n-no he's Billy Zane's kid
makes me feel very smug.

this. everyone got lynched.

it's a great feeling. I started watching TP when they announced this new season back in fall of 2014. I used to sit home on cold autumn mornings when I didn't have class and marathon it with apple cider, donuts, and coffee

So what in the everloving fuck was her problem?

I like how Dugba doesn't get why people loved Dougie and why the same people loved having Coop back. It's like they really don't watch the show and only get a recap of it from a youtube video.

Why did she ever wear those fucking glasses if she could apparently see perfectly without them?

The people of Twin Peaks saw her as Laura but she was actually not Laura at all
She also hated her glasses apparently

Have you ever watched a David Lynch film

I told my friend that I like Twin Peaks, and he told me that I'd really like Evangelion.
I've never watched an animu in my life.

What do?

Laura's Tulpa by way of time travel shenanigans.
Confirmed in the finale, digits confirm,

Tell him you don't watch anime
If he presses it further, send him Dougie images

I didn't want to admit it myself all the way back in episode 6. It wasn't until the cunt beat up his grandma that I thought to myself "Oh no."

I said this in the last thread or so but last episode was a sadly disappointing end to his character. I was hoping for more payoff or interactions with other characters, or actually meeting Audrey, or whatever. One of the problems has been too many side-characters that don't get proper development.

>55

Yeah, they think everyone who liked Dougie hated Cooper. Most people liked both. Dougie was just fun, Cooper distilled down to his inherent goodness.

Eva is entry level for a lot of westerners, you could probably handle it.

>implying we'll never see him again

evangelion is literally anime twin peaks.

/our guy/ richard isn't done yet

But is it similar to Twin Peaks somehow? I'd have no interest in watching it otherwise.

I'm not 100% convinced this was the last time we see him. His death was weird and I know Lynch didn't show him in the Lodge like he did with Dougie, Diane and Ray, but that doesn't mean he didn't end up there.

Odd, because I always saw her as A CUTE!

Eva is great

Mr C. didn't expect him to get shocked either.

He said "Oh" and even had a little water in his eyes at one point.

Not really they're just both the most kino of each of their respective mediums

True
Amazing

Did we really need Cooper to do same thing he was doing 25 years ago? I think we had more than enough Cooper in the first 2 seasons. He returned just in time imo.
Plus, Cooper seems to be fully aware of Lodge magic now, where would the plot even go if he came back in like episode 5 and solved everything?

Booper knew it was a trap.
He doesn't trust the teapot.

so since beverly and carrie have the same last name will beverly play an important role in the finale?

How come this shooting scene was so well done but every other has been awkward as fuck?

Don't

I think Richard was something of a red herring.
At the end of the day being a generally horrible, abusive, murderous piece of shit who should never have been conceived doesn't give him special status within the narrative of TP. I think being casually sent to his death by his own father (who's a vastly deeper kind of evil) is a fairly appropriate end. He was chasing after daddy and doing his bidding, not realising he was utterly disposable. He's just a waste product of Mr C's abominable existence.

I think 'Richard and Linda' doesn't mean Richard will be back, but rather that Good Coop will use the knowledge of Richard's name to gain some kind of advantage in the finale.

Cooper has been orchestrating the events that are leading Booper back to Twin Peaks to be punched out by One Punch Lad.

serial experiments lain is literally anime twin peaks the return

This, he fleshed out Mr C and showed the evil he creates.

Depends on why it went bankrupt

Dr. Pavel? I'm Janey-E

Actually, in terms of being an increasingly surreal and 'wrong-feeling' spin on a comfortable genre, combining aspects of a corny slice of life with an increasingly terrifying cosmic horror, and having an infamously experimental ending (also a concluding movie that makes things even more fucked up), there are some similarities.

What are the odds of a season 4 lads? I get the feeling it's going to happen but I may be being optimistic.

dubs and linda is dianes daughter

I don't think blatant fanservice has ever been as satisfying as this scene

He's just Lynching critics who thought he lost his touch, showing that he's as competent as it gets and all of the awkward stuff is 100% intentional

season 4 is 100%

>Bob deriving pleasure and garmabozia from murdering a tulpa

Buy the blu-ray then it'll happen

Why the fuck is coop so laidback and confident? He's about to tackle some ancient evil and shit

Less than me getting dubs with this post

This.
Fuck, that hospital scene felt good.

I honestly think it's a 50/50 chance.
More than anything, Lynch loves to work on Twin Peaks, the atmosphere on set has always been described as simply lovely, warm and fulfilling. So he could easily return to it, to him it's like hanging out with long-time friends and making new ones.
At the same time, if Laura's story does wrap up this sunday, we lose the only thing that keeps Lynch interested in this franchise. If he feels there is no story left to tell he won't do it.

25 years later?

anyone else love the part where cooper repeated the doctors words like dougie?

>not sure that's a good idea
>it's a good idea

He's got MIKE as his wingman now

Perfect courage.

He has faith in the power of good.

If dubs, Naido = O Dian with the "E" being given to Janey-E

I'm still waiting to know who the hell Linda is. We have had two mentions of her. Isn't Francesca Eastwood supposed to be in this series?

That's why we have Becky.

sounds like someone got profoundly disappointed

Fuck, that's a good point. I'm not expecting or accustomed to closure from this show, I wonder exactly how final this final is going to be.

No, Revolutionary Girl Utena and the works of Ikuhara are the closest thing to anime Twin Peaks.

>tfw want apple cider donuts now

Eastwood got btfo by Booper.
This is her right?

I wonder if the Mickey character will appear again since he was Linda's husband.

>yfw lynch is currently dubbing over his scenes

She may have just been replacement Laura Palmer to the people of Twin Peaks but she was best girl in our hearts

>yfw Linda will end up being killed in the finale
>yfw Good Coop, in his quest to heal Twin Peaks, finds a way to resurrect both her and Richard using the stone (not that Richard deserves to live, but he might have a chance at reform after being betrayed by Mr C and brought back from the other side)
>Two birds with one stone

Nope.

Richard got killed on a stone.

Ikuhara is nothing like Lynch, their styles are not comparable whatsoever. The closest anime that exists that comes even near Lynch is stuff like Perfect Blue or Lain with how they draw out the atmosphere and symbolize certain theatrical themes

maybe i'm stupid but it's only now just hitting me

is richard coopers son too?

Oh shit. Well nevermind.