youtu.be/R8r9_WWzNS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call Benjen the THERE'S NO TIME WOLF

Brandon is the "HECTOOOOOR" wolf

is this a thing yet?

>Jon and Dany restore House Targaryen
>new words are Fire and Ice

Post yfw

How will they prove to jon sno that he's a targayrian?

How will they convince others that jon sno is a targayrian?

Has this been posted in here at all?

>"he touched da dragon dabid"

LOL! xD

Bazinga

Blackfyres are just Targs.

Why are so many people speedreaders/speedwatchers?
It isn't that hard to pay attention.

Hello!

>the huge massive ice wall collapses in less than 1 minute of fire

>"Emilia Clarke isnt a CUTE"

APOLOGIZE

post got wallpapers lads

can we get some googley eyed lannister soldier webms. the guy who makes blackberry wine

>REEEEEEbellion

Cast him /got/

1st for Dornish niggers

to the autist that keeps posting the picture of the effect of dragon breath on the wall you are a fucking retard

WINE?

Dorne is white.

Well it's kinda silly anyway. NK needs to pass the wall but can't due magic, the logical conclusion would be to move over the oceans (but can't since no ships and the Undead can't swim)

Only way I can see this being salvageable would be if the Horn of Winter blows the wall the fuck away and generates a massive blizzard that freezes even parts of the oceans. Also the Wall magic needs to span the entire planet and not just the Wall part but that makes it kinda stupid to erect a wall to begin with. Man this is fucking stupid actually, what did GRRM even think by trying to turn the NK into an apocalyptic event yet the fucker cant cross oceans.

holy shit i can almost imagine the disgusting shriek that came out of her mouth there
i meen holy shit look at the transformation her face goes through

>it's magical blue fire dude xddd

>"You're a greedy bitch, you know that?"
>"If I lost my cock I'd drink all the time."
>"I make eunuch jokes, he makes dwarf jokes."
>"I'm blessed down south so I pull it right out, Jaime Lannister's half an inch shy of an inch"
>"I'm not asking the Lord of Light for help. I'm asking the woman who showed me that miracles exist."
>"I saw your pecker. What kind of God would have a pecker that small?"
>*farts*
>"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
>"Did I ever tell you I used to think the sea was called the sea because it was nothing but water as far as the eye could see?"
>"Noh, naoitenz"
>"Our queen. She's wild you know. Don't let her size fool you."
>"Even heard you have no cock."
>"I've got two warts on my cock!"
>*theatre farts*
>"WOZZATMEAN?"
>"Gallivanting? That the sort of thing you start to say once your dick gets chopped off?"
>"Along with my BIG COCK!"
>"Let's go murder them"
>"That's like saying I have a bigger cock than anyone in the Unsullied army."
>"Good thing we're friends, or we'd be fucking you in the ass right now."
>"Two translators are on a sinking ship. The first says, do you know how to swim, the second says no but I can shout for help in nineteen languages"
>"SMELLS LIKE PUSSY TO ME"
>"You're the one with the magic cock"
>"Thank you Uncle Benjen"

Can The Hound be given some proper fucking armor? The guy has been running around in a t-shirt and pants and now is just wearing some leather crap.

Let the guy wear some fucking plate.

*hispanic

Odds Euron just hires the Golden Company for himself?

It's not a continuous land bridge. The wights couldn't even swim across a tiny lake, there's no way they can cross a hundred miles of water.

So obvious it hurts

So is it literally only Dragonglass or Valyrian Steel that can kill a Walker? Because I couldn't see the NK surviving being thrown into a Volcano, or having a large rock dropped on him.

TYRION WILL BETRAY DANY

Will be interesting to see how a crippled boy who's related to the one in question, a fatboy whos his friend and a bastard king who wants to secede from the Kingdoms convince everyone he's Ragger's son and heir to the throne.

what is this?

JUST SHUT OFF YOUR BRAIN! Lol

So heavy the heels on her shoe collapsed. Embarrassing.

/ourguy/

>Dany and Jon supposedly are ice and fire
>but Jon himself is ice and fire

Can we get rid of Dany now? Pleeeease?

my muva use to tell me be kine to strangas and strangas will be kind to you

literally no one cares about meera

Poor benjen, the episode after he dies the wall comes down

>GALLIVANTING? IS THAT LIKE SOMETHING YOU SAY WHEN YOU HAVE AN EDUCATION AND AREN'T A HALF RETARDED LAYABOUT?
>HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reminder that this is how Viserion should be spewing fire

>and out of the series

wrong place, my fellow ledditor

Her smiling face is dumb.

>benjen
>dead

Any lewd photos of bas pusy, lads?

GO FIND THE SEASON STRETCHER, NOW!

lol. Moon is no egg. Moon is godess, wife of sun. It is known.

"Ten thousand of your children perished in my palm, Your Grace. Whilst you snored, I would lick your sons off my face and fingers one by one, all pale sticky princes. You claimed your rights, my lord, but in the darkness I would eat your heirs."

"Her loins ached from the urgency of his love making. It was a good ache."

"Was there ever a woman with nipples so large or so responsive? He could hardly look at them without wanting to grab them, to suckle them until they were hard and wet and shiny"

"Ser Alliser Thorne walked from the room so stiffly it looked as though he had a dagger up his butt".

"The ship groaned and growled beneath him like a constipated fat man straining to shit."

"The three men were erect. The sight of their arousal was arousing."

"She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world."

>"HER CUNT BECAME THE WORLD."

"And suddenly his cock was out, jutting upward from his breeches like a fat pink mast."

"Men call me Darkstar, and I am of the night."

"Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was shitting brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew."

t. GURM

DORNE IS WHITE!!!!!!!

The NK is Ice and Danny/Jon are Fire since they are Targs. It doesn't make sense for the good guys being both Ice and Fire.

>he's such a pimp that this is literally the first time he's been scared
>we later find out he wasn't even scared

how is he NOT the hero?=!?`!?!

Season 6 really had the most god-awful dialogue

>he was the one keeping wall standing

All I know is I'd fuck both of them in any order.

lewd

>gets hit in the fire spewing organs
>catches fire and dies
>somehow can still breath fire after being brought back to life

Bronn can just repeat back to a few noble lords and ladies what they said in private to each other and they'll all believe him.

The weird kid who says he can see the past and present and then immediately tells you stuff that he couldn't possibly know is going to garner attention in a world of dragons and undead.

AAARRRGGGHHH SAVE ME DABID

youtu.be/R8r9_WWzNS0

>Cersei is hiring The Golden Company
>Jon is about to learn his real name is Aegon
>Aegon and the Golden Company
The Golden Company is going to betray Cersei, right? Seems pretty obvious.

does viserion needs to breathe
>unlimited fire

Dorne are spics user. The mudshits are in Essos.

Sean Bean

Feels like Dany is being set up to die. I was hoping they'd turn her into an all out villain but now after six seasons she's suddenly sweet and sensible instead of an insane power hungry Targshit. Jon and her feel like completely different characters from what they are up until now.

>why don't they just fly the Night King to Mordor

>Shartmerican retards

You wanted them to actually make a one hour of wall melting by dragon fire scene ?

Reminder.

*upvotes you*

Epic.

>Feels like Dany is being set up to die

How so?

t. butthurth mohamed

BY ALLAH DORNE IS WHITE!!!!!
*blows up*

The Golden Company never break a contract.

We can probably all agree season 8 will be plagued with fanservice,
0-10 how likely will we see:
>Syrio cameo
>Ja'qen cameo
>Warlocks
>Quaith
>Ice Spiders
>Cleganebowl (no stakes)
>Nymeria's army in battle
>Tyrion riding a dragon
>a logical answer to "neither of us can die on this continent"
?

She'll be back don't worry.

The stark revisionists are out in bunchs

Mark Strong

Jon is mostly the same. His character hasn't changed much because, honestly, he isn't a complex character like Jamie or Baelish. That doesn't make him a bad character, but he is essentially the Ned stand in. The honorable guy who tries to do what is right and is in over his head. He hasn't changed that.

I might kill myself

>season 6 sets up that theres magic on the wall that protects it from white walkers
>this doesnt factor even slightly into how the wall is actually brought down

wow.

>shitskin detected

>file name

>tfw Danish
Whiter than you will ever be, Spic Nigger :)

I never read any of the Twilight books and the closest I have ever come to watching the movies was the RLM review of the last film. The entire first part of this last episode reminded me what happened in the last Twilight movie with everyone gathering together to talk about the plot.

MY SON

Epic lol-meme sir, you sir are a true sir. Epic upvote for you my sire, upvoted le meme. Tru gentleman incoming, epic roast.

>Danish
t. Ahmed abn bin ebin von Bombersteinberg

Blue magic dragon ice fire negates the magic on the wall. It is known.

- 'me nan use to always tell me keep a pocket full of sand incase ya need it. and I always did'.

sure thing brother. inshallah

I'd say he just flew around destroying the fortress points on the wall and met up with his army on the last one, but I feel I'm giving D&D too much credit

because you have no cock.

>Being this mad
Hahahahahaha

You can just tell shes one of those aggravating "lol Im so random and quirky xD" women that expects you to laugh at everything she does and act as if shes the funniest person ever.

She must be such a pain in the ass to be around

>Syrio cameo
>Ja'qen cameo
>Warlocks
>Quaith
>Ice Spiders
>Cleganebowl (no stakes)
11 get hype
>Nymeria's army in battle
>Tyrion riding a dragon
7 probably, if he stays with Dany.
>a logical answer to "neither of us can die on this continent"