If the holes in the wings don't affect it's ability fly due to "magic" then it doesn't even really need wings at all as...

If the holes in the wings don't affect it's ability fly due to "magic" then it doesn't even really need wings at all as they are not what is enabling it to fly, rather just the magical fly ability. Meaning that anything could fly with the same magic, whether it has wings or not.

What are you some kinda flight scientist?

based GoT poster

you forgot to turn your brain off before watching

Shut the FUCK up!

cmon man all undead dragons have holes in their wings why nitpick this one

amazing. you're the best OP.

Or they are magical holes

this

magic fills in the holes making the wings work

The wings contain the magic that allows the creature to fly. So it doesn't matter whether they've holes or not, as long as they are there. Solved.
It's a dumb high fantasy show, pretending to be above it isn't that much of a feat. Now back to your containment general.

Cmon man this is a show about dragons and cloud babies and THIS is what you have a problem with?

zeses are speedholes. zey make ze dragon go faster

I think he's a magic dragon scientist.

>not knowing about dragon aerodinamics

It´s a wyvern

skeletons with no musculature are able to full on sprint

OP destroyed.

Compared to the size of his wings, I don't think the holes should hinder the ability of the wings to push back against the air. Dunno, i'm not really an engineer

I don't see it flying, nigga. All I see is a pissed off bird with fucked up wings that can't take off without magic that could be applied to any other thing of person.

Dude just t turn off the brain LMAO

Why doesn't the Night King turn Ravens and even microorganisms? Seems like having a flock of zombie birds and deadly viruses would pretty much annihilate every single living being

>people are calling this a dragon

It's not a dragon, it's a wyvern. And it's not spitting fire it's breathing ice. If it breathed fire it would make no sense because the Others are weak against fire it would burn itself from the inside out.

All they want to do is sell a dragon vs dragon fight.

this

holy shit

BTFO

for the last time, they arent dragons

holes are there for ventilation purposes and stops the dragon from overheating when he spits all that fire from his mouth.

>kimono
laughing.jpg