Pic related offers to have sex with you

>pic related offers to have sex with you
>BUT you know she's dated black men in the past
do you accept, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4RZ2Ma_51g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, I'm already in a relationship

Dated and had pre-maritals with, or just dated?

...she looks like she's about 13 you faggot pedo.

you don't know

yeah

If she's clean then yes, not like I'm gonna marry her or anything. Sluts provide meaningless sex since the down of age.

Sex yes
Relationship?
I'll pass

>13
>pedo

This board is fucking retarded sometimes.

Like I give a shit, I'm slamming that cutie, not marrying her.

Considered dating?

No.

Coal burning bitches get no love. I'm too successful to accept a shitty girl who had a fluttering thought that Jamal would even be a suitable mate.

Literally evolution bitches.

Successful men with assets and good genes win.

no

if you care whether a woman slept with a black man in the past, you are just insecure about your size

Considering I am a white man who puts my penis in black women, yes. Why not?

the fuck, is this her?

youtube.com/watch?v=P4RZ2Ma_51g

It's fine to have sex with other races just don't have mongoloid half breeds with them.

>sex outside of marriage with someone that had sex outside of morriage
No thanks.

>Coal burner
No.

>T jew faggot liberal.

Kill yourself you triggered hamcunt.

and the various stds she's almost certain to have

sure. condom engaged. pump n dump commenced.

Alright, but she'll have to provide a legit ID and if she's over 18 I'll put on a rubber.

Any woman that slept (willfully) with a black man shows a terrible lack in judgement.

Yep. Time to give her the best sex she has ever had.

Kek because her inability to notice the stds, the dysfunctional culture and general lack of intelligence wouldn't be sufficient grounds to avoid Her right? Sorry bro I require judgment in everyone I associate with. If it turns out the guy is some amazing dude then so be it but I think we all know the truth about bm we relationships and that is that they breed government dependency and all kinds of other shit that all goes against the interest of the white man. Every
White man on this planet is 100% justified by reason to shun her. Anyone who says otherwise is delusional b

judge by character, not by race

t. Shlomo Goldsteinblattberg

not even jewish, but i live down south and know good black people and white trash

allowing the globalists to divide us by race is just being stupid hans.

PSA: fuck women don't have sex with them

You are living a fantasy. Coal burning is a strong character identifier. Everyone on this board knows some coal burners and it always goes the same way. Try to give a bit of leeway to her and go down the rabbit hole and 99% of the time you will find someone that has given up on logic and the best things that make humans human. We aren't going to be on this earth long and there isn't any point wasting your limited time. The mixer nature that is a known commodity. I for one support your right to date who you want but my own affections are conditioned on people making rational choices. If you know a group of people when they mate in your community 9/10 times leave the community a burden and you value the survival of your community, mere shunning is quite frankly a merciful act.

She's so QT it's not fair

>I live for more higher purposes than this degeneracy
>The thread

Okay, Achmed.

>The goy starts to believe his own lies

Stop making our countrymen look stupid you absolute retard. 13 = hebephile.

Oh well damn, guess it's OK then

I'm Mulatto so I don't give a shit.

no

A FUCKING LEAF

>Dated niggers before
>Niggers plural
>can't make "ok" sign without it looking awkward
>Isn't even wearing official Trump hat
>probably has tattoos and a kid somewhere in the background

Fucking dropped.

my nation is dying

i swear i'm gonna do this one day, you guys are all fucking underage idiots i swear. At least when you shitpost, do something funny like straya does

Dated a few black women so I don't care if she dated a black guy.

However I would try to get to know her and gauge if she's smart or not. Smart and redpilled? Probably dated a weeb black guy.