Why does the UK still have a monarchy? It is a disgusting symbol of white privilege and imperialism...

Why does the UK still have a monarchy? It is a disgusting symbol of white privilege and imperialism. I as a person of colour that was OPPRESSED by that blasted empire DEMAND it be removed.

British republic NOW

Muhammad can suck my ginger cock.

pic related.

Fuck the Crown

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If u are oppressed by the British why do you choose to live among them? Is it because they bend over backwards to let you ran their shit in while you rape their daughters and use all their socialized programs as their culture and economy crumble because of you and those like you?

Because they destroyed my country and stole it's wealth.

get fucked cunt

that's what you get for losing the game of life

Which country are you from that they destroyed?

Thinking like that destroyed Europe

>"Because they destroyed my country and stole it's wealth!" said the negro, while accepting a welfare check from the destructive, oppressive government of United Kingdom, in which he resides

>Why does the UK still have a monarchy? It is a disgusting symbol of white privilege and imperialism. I as a person of colour that was OPPRESSED by that blasted empire DEMAND it be removed.

That's exactly why we need it long you fucking savage shitskin.

NEW BRITISH EMPIRE WHEN???

Just blew in from eh?

India

oh really so what about the black kings and there empires in Africa what about how Pharaohs were supposed to be black and the millions of slaves they would have had? slavery is bad right ? or is that onyl bad when you apply it to white just like only white people can be racist :^)

what about the modern equivalent of kings in parts of Africa,middle east,asia and tribal leaders who just dont have the english word of "king"or "queen" used

I as a goat who was SODIMOSED by them blasted people of colour DEMAND castration of all of them.

Every country colonised by Britain was better of for it, we spread wealth and infrastructure

Yeah alright we'll just ignore the deliberate famines the British empire caused in India which killed millions

The infrastructure you love to talk about was used to steal wealth from India, the cunt queen (I will not capitalise) still wears the Indian diamond Koh-i-Noor on her crown.

Indians are not human. It does not matter. On the scale of things it's about the same as letting a cornfield go to waste.

Shit excuse, m8. The Brits fucked with us too, so we kicked them the fuck out and made the best country ever. Get on our level you whiny little shit.

Fuck you British cunt, get out of New Zealand and give the land back to the natives. It isn't your land.

People is not a resource India ever has a shortage off.

This shit was conquered. Go and educate yourself you shakey headed, spice sweating fuck.

The Australian Aborigines say thank you

im waiting pajeet what about you beloved indian class system and hierarchy's

that's out of respect because you were the Jewell of our empire. You should be proud of that fact son.

Belgian bastards cut off my hand when I lived in the congo back in the 1890's

>Why does the UK still have a monarchy? It is a disgusting symbol of white privilege and imperialism.

cuz then you'd be IRISH

See, disgusting Brit logic, you can just conquer land, give yourself a new name and then "haha i am kiwi and this is my land" fuck you cunt. NZ belongs to the moari people.

Now you have no empire, ugly cunt. Now you're apart of the Indian empire. Bow to your brown master bitch.

Oh you're a stormweenie, I see.

Doesn't justify letting millions starve to supply the war machine

Isn't it obvious?

A shitskin/nigger will never be the most powerful person in our country/Canada/New Zealand/Australia.

It will only be a white.

Meanwhile Obama the nigger has ruled the US.

We will never be cucked

The maori people are incapable of ruling themselves. They even know this themselves. If the british empire did not intervene NZ would be papa guinea tier.

im not a white supremacist at all. Its just blindingly obvious to see the positive impact imperial british culture had all over the world. spear chunking smack lips in africa and bood boods in india were given infurstructure like trains and paved roads. Technology 1000 years ahead of what they were capable of. On Top of this the savages were also introduced to british common law and ethics which was also 1000 years more advanced.

RACIST BIGOT

Kek, the British empire made that place better, if anything.

You should be glad you're living in the first world and not in a filthy slum, you ungrateful swine.

Whatever, filthy welfare queen.

Watch out, though. You have a sand nigger forcing sharia law in London in CURRENT YEAR.

India and China were wealthy until you yellow toothed pink skins ruined everything

God Save the Queen.

I'm glad we did you fuck, now get out of the country if you want to be a top notch wanker about it you absolute twat

Tell me a little about yourself, oh poor oppressed OP. When exactly did the empire oppress and how? What do you do for a living? Where did you get your education and how much did it cost you? Have you ever recieved care from the NHS? Have you ever lived on a council estate? Recieved benefits in any form?

I'm an Indian student not an inbred paki you prematurely balding faggot.

So you're a street shitter? You didn't see much of that when we were around, but when we left you Stump Tailed Macaque looking fucks starting shitting in the streets. Tell me this, do you use the toilet in the UK or are you scared of the toilet witches too?

You conquered our peaceful land and didn't educate your subjects and then mock us as we struggle to develop. Funnily enough you only helped develop the colonies with white english speaking people. I'm glad your pigskin race is dying out.

Got a full head of thick, beautiful ginger hair mate, its glorious.
As for saying we didnt educate you, you just said your a student. Bit of a contradiction there mate. And were not dying out, unlike your country will be doing if you dont get some basic fucking sanitation setup.

Exactly.. We're still a part of the monarchy for Christ's sake. It's 2016 people!!!!
We need to get rid of monarchy so we can be more progressive. Haven't our leaders even heard of rights? We need to have liberty and rights.
We need libertarianism. It's the ultimate redpill against the fasci.. I mean statist overlords.

Fuck, maybe if we didn't conquer you poor fucks you would've gone to space by now. What's going to come first though, that or you being a super power by 2020? Stay shitty

India will be more relevant than your tiny inbred island, soon you won't even have that when scotland leaves :^ )

Indian space programme > british space programme

Scotland doesn't have the economic backbone to leave, and good luck doing that with your deadly water and cows that are treated like Gods. You can call the UK inbred (though it certainly isn't) but India will always be the world's shittiest country.

Also throwing your own shit into the air doesn't count as a going to space

Please

India is doing well now. Before us you had nothing of worth to the world

Go home if you don't like it here

I'm only first generation British too

What is your back ground? You shouldn't sell out your people to the pigskins

BRITS ARE TOOTH MONSTERS

My parents are German

Pigskins are better than being raped and bombed because muh tolerance

> Better for it
> Ignore deliberate Indian famines

I don't think you understand.

Prevents dictatorships

Get fucked. It's not our fault your nation was so pathetic that it had to become a protectorate of the British Empire. We won't be abolishing the monarchy because without them, we'd lose our cultural ties to the Commonwealth and Anglosphere, weakening foreign relations. We also make a lot of money from the crown estates and tourism because of the monarchy. It simply isn't going to happen.

>NZ belongs to the moari people.
If that was true, they would have fought harder.

India were a conquered people for hundreds of years before the British arrived. The Mughul Empire declared that ~400 million Indians died during their conquest and initial occupation, and they enslaved millions of Indians too. Most of the men taken as slaves were castrated, and women were forced to under-go FGM. Tell me again how India was a grand old place before we arrived? Fucking Mughal cuck.

If your country and its people were worth anything you would be back there fixing it.

Fuck yeah OP preach on bruthaman, there is no reason for a monarchy unless you're a slave who needs some family to rule you

Good goy, all you need are Isralies to rule you. Not those horrible racist white people.

>white privilege?
are you lost?

XD