The Prince of Winterfell edition
youtube.com/watch?v=TFGHQjHt470

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Azor Jaime

This is what GRRM wants you to believe:
>Jon Arryn JUST HAPPENED to be investigating the royal children's parentage
>Littlefinger takes advantage of this and has him killed, then has a letter sent to Catelyn blaming the Lannisters
>Bran JUST HAPPENS to catch Jaime and Cersei having sex, causing him to be pushed from the tower
>Joffrey JUST HAPPENS to decide to hire an assassin to kill Bran, accidentally causing the Starks to blame the Lannisters
3 coincidences total

This is what D&D want you to believe:
>Jon Arryn JUST HAPPENED TO BE investigating the royal children's parentage
>Littlefinger takes advantage of this and has him killed, then has a letter sent to Catelyn blaming the Lannisters
>Bran JUST HAPPENS to catch Jaime and Cersei having sex, causing him to be pushed from the tower
>Littlefinger takes advantage of this and hires an assassin to kill Bran, intentionally causing the Starks to blame the Lannisters
2 coincidences total

D&D > GRRM

MY SON

youtube.com/watch?v=BCr7y4SLhck

BY ALLAH DORNE IS WHITE!!!!!

>Shartmerica
>White
>This wannabe Nazisl Shitskins are calling others shitskin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Anyone can post the Viserys/Rhaegar comparison pic again?

how is babby formed
how queen get pragnent

>population of KL: ~1,000,000
>population of the entire north (according to Jon): ~1,000,000

>area of the habitable area beyond the wall relative to the entire north: ~33%
>population of the habitable area beyond the wall assuming a population density of 66% compared to the north: ~220,000

>size of mance rayders army attacking the wall which got BTFO by 1 army from Stannis: ~100,000
>size of the night king's army assuming 66% of the entire population beyond the wall was turned: ~145,000
shud b EZ lol

EXACTLY!

Nikolaj is so qt.

Modern day Isaac Hempstead-Wright.

You can either choose to bring back a character or cast one that was cut. Who will it be?

King Jon Arryn is the only other confirmed canon great lord aside from King Steffon. He's married to a Stark and is the only other independent king on Westeros besides the Storm Kings.

Also Kelly C is an Arryn in this.

>"Robert's rebellion was built on a lie"
>the Mad King burns Ned's family alive and threatens Jon Arryn and the Vale to hand over Ned
>Jon Arryn refuses, calls his banners and starts a rebellion that ends with Robert sitting on the throne

do d&d not know their own fucking show?

How the fuck are they gonna justify Jon continuing the incest once he finds out? there's no way i believe Jon would ever go along with it.

Dany has one betrayal left. Will Jorah finally snap or is Tyrion plotting with Cersei?

>her skin was cold as ice, and when he gave his seed to her he gave his soul as well

Jorah has already betrayed her, he's loyal for life now.

Tyrion or Jon will indeed betray her.

The Starks went to the Mad King when Robert told them that Rheagar had kidnapped Lyanna
Robert was just pissed that Lyanna cucked him and then used the initial fallout to actually do something useful

Dayne ?

He burned them because they demanded Rhaegar release Lyanna. but never kidnapped her they loved each other but that kidnapping started it all. so it was built on a lie.

>ywn take a qt lady Other as your wife
Why live?

Robert Baratheon as Lord Stoneboar (or would it be Boarheart). He travels Westeros drinking wine and fucking tavern wenches.

If they really love each other like crazy then I don't think he'll care. Dany wouldn't care anyway because her family has been inbreeding for generations.

>scenes women will never understand

Daily reminder that Dorne was white before the Rhoynar came in
>Salty Dornish have lithe and dark, with smooth olive skin and long black hair
>Sandy Dornish are even darker than the salty Dornish
>Stony Dornish have the most Andal and First Men blood and mostly resemble the other people of the Seven Kingdoms in look, customs and traditions. They are brown-haired or blond with blue eyes

>burning people because of a misunderstanding
truly the rulers we need

Stannis

what the fuck were they implying with this scene? was he jealous or what?

The West is ran by alternate universe Cersei. Currently barely winning a war against a bunch of rebelling lords pressing the Reynes of Castamere's claim on Casterly Rock.

Why would Jon betray her?

So at no point in the nine months it takes to grow a baby did Lyanna find time to send a raven to Ned?

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright.

>salty
>sandy
>stony

lmao fuck off sandnigger

Why would I trust you, Tyrion? You killed Tommen
- Cersei Lannister

Incest wasn't that uncommon in Westeros. The Targaryens did it openly while in power. Rickard Stark (Eddard Stark's father) married his first cousin, Lyarra Stark. Bitch didn't even get her name changed. I think the whole hooplah in season 1 and 2 about Cersei's children was over the fact that they were siblings, not cousins/uncles and aunts/nieces and nephews, and also that the children were usurpers because they weren't descendants of Robert.

>not bringing Aerys II back to royally fuck over Dany and Jon

Why did Rhaegar and Lyanna not tell anyone they were married?

Nissa Nissa

Deep down she knows that one was on her.

young jaime lannister

Azor Ahai is a red herring

Rhaegar was Azor Ahai and Robert killed him during his autistic temper tantrum.

Night King wins in the end

Either that or he's afraid that his value as Hand of the Queen will drop. Now she'll always include Jon's advise in her decisions as well.

>blow up church with everyone in it
>son kills himself because of it

REEE TYRION HOW COULD YOU

Really annoyed me how Tyrion started apologizing to her when she is the one who fucked everything by blaming him for something he didn't do, without evidence, and sentenced him to die.

And that is why you always leave a note

Not much of a chosen hero if you can't even beat one human in a fight.

>wife appears to be stone without consent
>best friend's family murdered by king
>"autistic temper tantrum"

tommen was a weak little bitch

Tyrion is a janitor and he's watching another mess in the making.

Why did Rhaegar fall in love with THAT? she looks like shit.

NO OPTIMUS PLEASE I DON'T WANT TO DIE I DESERVE A FAIR TRIAL AT LEAST AHHHH YOU CAN'T KILL ME NOW THAT WOULD BE VIOLATING THE SACRED GUEST RIGHT AHHHHH SAVE ME VARYS

I want Victarion
>He broke their chains himself and told them they were now free men and would have the privilege of rowing for the Iron Fleet, an honor that every boy in the Iron Islands dreamed of growing up. "The dragon queen frees slaves and so do I," he proclaimed.
>The iron captain had no time to wait for laggards. Not with his bride encircled by her enemies. The most beautiful woman in the world has urgent need of my axe.
>Victarion did not like this sea, nor these endless cloudless skies, nor the blazing sun that beat down on their heads and baked the decks until the boards were hot enough to scorch bare feet. He did not like these storms, which seemed to come up out of nowhere. The seas around Pyke were often stormy, but there at least a man could smell them coming. These southron storms were as treacherous as women. Even the water was the wrong color — a shimmering turquoise close to shore, and farther out a blue so deep that it was almost black. Victarion missed the grey-green waters of home, with their whitecaps and surges.

Huh that are too many different words I am American and don't understand this

Say what you want about boatsex, but Jon Snow had a decent arse

AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG

GGGEEEHHHHHH

It would be true kino if Tyrion sided with Cersei and Jaime in the end, but they won't do that. They'll play it safe and there won't be any major shakeups.

What went wrong?

>only think kidnap because some traveller on the king road told you
>start a war because of it

Brandon was autistic
Robert was autistic

The entire rebellion was autistic

>bookfags are fucking niggers kys
What did she mean by this?

it means that shit skins think they're white

>tfw moon door when I get back

>betrays alliance with dorne that mad father did after belittling the west (lannisters)
>IT WAS ALL A MISUNDERSTANDING XDDD

Body double

IMAGINE

GIVE ME YOUR FACE

>my mom thought theon killed euron at dragonstone
>my mom completely forgot about jaime's golden hand until that last scene

the design sucks either way

Hot Pie+Daenerys confirmed

>On wings of song I fly to you, Daenerys, the iron captain thought
He is a poet.

He looks way worse. Look at that uneven jaw

Jon lost to Karl Tanner until he got stabbed from behind

And Smalljon Umber

>mfw Jon is a Targsue, a Stark, Azor Ahai, the Prince that was Promised, the King in the North, the most skilled fighter in the show, a resurrected Jesus figure, the rightful king, a warg (books), and everything else in both show and books

>GRRM makes Victarion, an alpha to end all alphas and tries to make him dumb, stupid and unliked and he ends up having a solid fanbase
>Tries to make Darkstar super cool and likable and everyone reading realizes that he's an edgy fuck

You can really read the resentment in his books can't you

This design at least looked spooky instead of goofy

They gave them armour and generally just made them more human and less mystical.

That first walker looked amazing, and the original night king looked pretty good as well.

Did Preston die?

that jon-daenerys love scene fucking SUCKED cock

Thats no moon...

Same with making Rhaegar look like this prince charming while having Robert look like a near-complete villain.

Budget

Just imagine the sound and feeling of the sword scraping on the teeth to get that far out of his mouth

ISIS got him. RIP.

probably killed himself after watching the last episode. If I was invested as he is in the series and saw that shit I would too.

Who do you think will die in the first 2-3 episodes?

My money is on Beric & Grey Worm and/or Missandei

The ethereal smoke effect looks so fucking good, i can't believe they ditched it.

Fingers crossed someone will remake the series after books are finished and remain faithful to them. (implying etc. etc.)

>These are no ironmen, Victarion thought. They still fear drowning.

Why are all white walkers so old if they're Craster's sons?
Are there a bunch of teenage white walkers still north of the Wall?

Why did the WW on the left not kill Samwell? Been a while since I've seen season 2 but wasn't he surrounded? How did he get away?

>aerys insults tywin lannister
>rhaegar betrays dorne and his wife and children, marries another woman and decides not to tell anyone for some reason
>this leads to everything thinking lyanna was kidnapped
>aerys burns half of ned stark's family
>lyanna never tells her brother that she's actually consented

>"it was all just a misunderstanding, bro, the rebels were autistic for getting angry xD"

targ apologists are the fucking worst

You're all underestimating the attention span of normies.

When D&D do awful exposition it's because you can't trust normies to understand what's going on otherwise.

NCW is waifu

>burning someone who came to the capital with an army, marched to the red keep and demanded Rhaegar come out and die
Seems reasonable

That's the life of a normie. On my first binge (S1-3) I completely missed that Roose was a relevant character.

George sure does love his Mary-Sues.

Everybody dies and the final episodes are the NK discussing his tax plan.

>cause a misunderstanding
>when someone demands clarification, you kill them
truly reasonable, all hail our targaryen saviors