>Pence on State of the Union 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=k4gz_j6fcr4
>Conway on Fox Sunday
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump at Ride&Roast in IA 8/27/16
youtu.be/6-48dGesVDM
>Trump on On the Record 8/26/16
youtu.be/KxJaOT6jIUk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Latest bants
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

EVENT SCHEDULE & ARCHIVE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/archive/
donaldjtrump.com/media/category/in-the-news

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Jackson, MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw
>Farage speaks at Trump Rally in MS 8/24/16
youtu.be/oj4K9fr_WgY
>Farage backstage 8/24/16
youtu.be/9aXOS8xQUic
>Trump TH on Hannity #2 8/24/16
youtu.be/fM5elUh0Q7U
>Trump Rally in Tampa FL 8/24/16
youtu.be/8jLyRtlXhRo
>Trump Rally in Austin TX 8/23/16
youtu.be/64zgSMlcFHs
>Trump TH on Hannity 8/23/16
youtu.be/cwQzdX-XXjc

INTERVIEWS
>Pence with Jake Tapper 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=1XUscv0BW30
>Conway on Fox Sunday 8/28/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nhetpsjOapU
>Trump on CNN 8/25/16
youtu.be/HcLTFsDoStM
>Trump on Charisma Podcast 8/24/16
cpnshows.com/shows/strangreport

ENTERTAINMENT
>The 45th President
youtu.be/G5FGztzfnkA
>Trump Ad #2 - shillary's america
youtu.be/k3HAz0rowVM
>Trump Ad #1 - Two Americas
youtu.be/p2QdJFPxcQE
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtube.com/watch?v=13A6LjDZccw
>Trump cares about YOU
youtu.be/_xVdYNrPCMw
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDiA4wsl6uo
abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/
ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr
judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/
cesrusc.org/election/
peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/
simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
youtu.be/QWsHB6U1r6Q
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1470/16/1470168375739.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=lo-_bo2zFmc
breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/ann-coulter-trump-consistent-immigration-day-one/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Yeah but Paul Ryan won his primary in a landslide. Charlie Sykes was shilling him nonstop, so typically the cuckservative Evangelicals all flocked to Ryan adly

CARLOS DANGER BTFO

Bump

Alternate Pence rally streams:

>youtube.com/watch?v=uDiA4wsl6uo

>abcnews.go.com/Live?stream=3

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc

Trump knows about Bane
And Anthony Weiner

> Anyone so perverted, and so stupid, to do what he did, does not deserve to have a comeback
> Hopefully that's the last we hear about him

THEY WILL HEEL KKKILLARY 2016

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT

AWOOOO

wave

Heil Kamerads, I am the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Parliament of Sup Forums. We seek to end the lawlessness and shilling that runs rampant here.

As one of the most well established threads on Sup Forums I ask of you to recognize our authority over the board so we can finally unite against external threats. I am here to negotiate and am willing to listen to any terms you may have for us.

>tfw just got voter card in mail
FEELS GOOD FAMILIE

Can we post some old school Jeb! memes? These last few days have been such a clusterfuck of sliding and media bashing, I could use some laughs.

Also, Trump leading in most recent LATimes poll, and gaining with women and blacks

Daily reminder

>icecream_from_chyna.png

Tell me, Mrs Clinton, do you disavow weiner?

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

sbstatesman.com/2016/02/23/political-science-professor-forecasts-trump-as-general-election-winner/

guys.... this is bad. 97% - 99% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 1% - 3% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

How is floridaOPs pastebin coming along?

Bane and Weiner! This meme magic stuff is getting scary.

>didnt vote during primaries

for shame

any gud trumpwave?

What the fuck is wrong with ABC?

Reposting my math. It isn't completely accurate, mind the population data is about a year off (and an estimate then) and doesn't really account for 16 and 17 year olds who are working and 65+ who aren't retired yet. Also, no disabled. With this disclaimer, I'd like someone to try to help get it to Trump:
After doing a bit more research, I've been able to refine the numbers. Based on a midpoint "Census" done in July of 2015, the population aged 18-64 is about 199922506. Going then with the current employed persons count of 151517000, we get an approximate unemployment rate of 24.21%

memes

>Tell me, Mrs Clinton, do you disavow weiner?

I think HIllary disavowed weiner a long time ago. Probably right after Chelsea was conceived.

Is all the info correct? Do you know if you're registered for Vote By Mail, and if your state counts VbM the same as normal ballots or as Provisional (worthless) ballots?

For anyone else registering to vote or checking their info, you might be able to do so online. Check if your state has online voter registration here:
> ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/electronic-or-online-voter-registration.aspx#Table of states w/ovr

This isn't old I stirred it up a few days ago.

>poll

it's owned by the secret power complex

yeah but my grandfather was an old, rich ex-depressioner who fought in WWII and the korean wars and he was for Bernie

Fuck shills and MAGA. These are the principles

Still a lot of disparity in the polls but the numbers look better than last month. Anybody else think the closer we get to November we'll see closer poll numbers as pollsters try to maintain their credibility?

>Clinton Goes after Laugh Factory Comedians for Making Fun of Her

In what appears to be a first for a serious presidential contender, Hillary Clinton’s campaign is going after five comedians who made fun of her in standup skits at a popular Hollywood comedy club.

A video of the short performance, which is less than three minutes, is posted on the website of the renowned club, Laugh Factory, and the Clinton campaign has tried to censor it. Besides demanding that the video be taken down, the Clinton campaign has demanded the personal contact information of the performers that appear in the recording. This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complains before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

The five skits that Clinton wants eliminated include some profanity and portions could be considered crass, but some of the lines are funny and that’s what the Laugh Factory is all about. The video features the individual acts of five comedians, four men and a woman. The skits make fun of Clinton’s wardrobe, her age, sexual orientation, the Lewinsky scandal and the First Lady’s relationship with her famous husband. The Laugh Factory has appropriately titled it “Hillary vs. The First Amendment.”

As soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, Masada received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up.

judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/11/clinton-goes-after-laugh-factory-comedians-for-making-fun-of-her/

Goddamn I hope Trump shitposts like this from the Oval Office.

T-Trump will n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-n-never win.

t. Trump will never win a single state let alone the nomination.

Alright guys, this is my last OP. Gotta do some garden dripper work outside then help make dinner. Let's try and keep the DT2016online thing out of the OP for as long as we can without splitting the thread. Have a new thread ready to go, post it around 280-290, then link it right at 300.

Emerson College released its first battleground state polls today. Trump is well within striking distance in PA (-3) and MI (-5) and tied in OH.

Trump leads again in the LA Times daily tracking poll, and he's only down 0.2% in the PPD poll.

cesrusc.org/election/

peoplespunditdaily.com/latest-polls/election-2016/us-presidential-election-daily-tracking-poll/

That's just one district though. Don't give up on the rest of the state!

Dementia is a terrible thing. My condolences.

Fuggg I would totally buy an Awoopop from the ice cream man.

fuck is this

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
The Dao is the way

Dornsife has been pretty good this election, it's the same group of 10,000 moderate voters so it's more of a measure of how media coverage is resonating with undecided voters.

Great..Mine is for Trump and the Democratic nominee for president called him a racist for wanting borders and tariffs on currency manipulators

>LA

youtu.be/QWsHB6U1r6Q

desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/wsg/image/1470/16/1470168375739.webm

This is the 40-something divorcee Trump-supporter Anthony Weiner was sexting. Great body for her age.

It's starting to make California break off into the ocean

Pennsylvania and Michigan aren't supposed to be battleground states so if the (((polls))) are showing it close, you can be damn sure Trump is winning them.

Any tripfags here to negotiate your formal ascension into the Great Sup Forums Empire or should I come back on another day?

>credibility
>after getting completely BTFO

As a Trump supporter but an American first, in my book he earned the right to vote for whomever he wanted.

Piss off grasshopper.

>It's starting to make California break off into the ocean
Goddamn I hope so. Can we grant them independence and let them float away?

Pretty much everyone stopped putting it in just to make you stop sperging out

Trump interview on Seattle radio show

youtube.com/watch?v=lo-_bo2zFmc

Take your autism elsewhere. We have a real election to worry about.

inconvenient reminder that Feelings > Facts

Dissolve your representative democracy immediately and place all authority in the true ruler of Sup Forums and God Emperor of mankind, Donald John Trump. Then perhaps we can discuss further shared aims. These are the terms, anything less is wholly unacceptable.

t. Some namefag

The south is shit but the far north of CA is actually pretty conservative

It's amazing how badly just a handful of liberal urban areas can fuck over an entire state

Bill Pikol BTFO.

how the fuck did killary go up in this polls last week

this shit is rigged

>mfw these scale perfectly to my screen

You should kys

Thank for the insightful addition to this fine thread, leaf.

Pence rallies are so /comfy/. Love these conservative crowds too.

SHUT EM DOWN

The pickle man Sexts again!

And they are great principles, ones our mighty nation holds dear. Hence why your general should join our empire.

This is /po/ Parliament, the official government of our great board. Pic related is our constitution.

I think there's a connection between the beach and liberals,
are they fucking drinking the ocean water?

Aesthetic af

Same in NY with NYC.

Well fuck I guess I'm blind. That was meant for the autist with the Sup Forums parliament shit. Sorry about that.

How tall will the wall be?

So where are his tax returns? I hate how you guys attack Hill-Pill because of transparency issues

>other than a whole bunch of 0's we got a whole lot in common

>obligatory Webb Huebell comment

K, Its not like we wanted to help Trump win or anything. We'll just go vote blue again and kill ourselves.

This would be the best place for political discussion on the internet if mods were elected by a vote.

GOD BLESS PENCE

KEK BLESS GOD

>a leaf doesn't want us to get rid of the shills

Why am I not surprised

Georgia is high energy af.

Same in WA. If Seattle and Olympia all of a sudden caught an aggressive strain of AIDS WA would be sure to flip. Short of the AIDS thing WA is possibly in play.

>be me
>be spic
>live in commiefornia
>walk down street with MAGA hat on
>get nasty looks from other fellow spics
>mfw

I'm going to get stabbed one day, and I can't even defend myself because of this shitty state.

How the fuck is your autismal roleplaying supposed to do that?

We Captain now

Large portions of LI are nice, but others have become lib-infested. Robert Moses is rolling in his grave.

>Ann Coulter: Trump Consistent on Immigration ‘From Day One’

Monday on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports” while discussing presidential nominee Trump’s immigration policy, conservative commentator and author of “In Trump We Trust: E Pluribus Awesome!” Ann Coulter said Trump has been consistent “really pretty much from day one” on immigration.

Coulter said, “I think he has been consistent, really pretty much from day one. He’s going to protect the borders and not dissolve, you know, American sovereignty. I think he actually—the only thing—he was totally consistent this week in all of his speeches. There was the one interview on ‘Hannity’ where we got into the weeds on the hard cases that we get sick of all legislators obsessing over.”

She added, “The basic principle is build the wall and no one here illegally, staying here, working illegally has a constitutional right to be here and we’ll decide who gets to stay and who goes on the basis of what’s good for America. I mean, the one thing, he’s new to politics in some ways, on details, and often rhetorical issues, but the one thing that’s he’s shot through with is putting Americans’ interests first.”

breitbart.com/video/2016/08/29/ann-coulter-trump-consistent-immigration-day-one/

>LOL. Ann, you went full retard. Never go full retard. He has "Softened" or does the candidate's own words not mean anything anymore?
>Hate it. You support a presidential candidate who says he will deport illegals then "softens" his position? Shoulda voted for Jeb in the primary then, eh?
>Do you need a link to the video where Trump says the illegals can stay? Where he says he is "softening" on illegal aliens? This is the frickin Jeb Bush position on immigration, for crying out loud. What is it about being a pro-Trump supporter on breitbart that makes you stop listening to your OWN CANDIDATE'S PROMISES? !?
>People fretting or trolling are going to look awfully stupid come Wednesday when Mr. Trump makes his immigration speech.

He claimed at first, probably a minimum of
let's say 30 feet tall (roughly)

but he said "10 feet higher" once or twice
so I'm guessing somewhere between 40-60 feet high.

She's gone down in the state polls, which matter more than national polls.

>Gene Wilder dead

wat

>>obligatory Webb Huebell comment

WebbHubbelLooksLikeChelsea.jpg

Ports require poor people to work the docks

Urban areas insulate people from reality and allow them to become liberal since they can always outvote everyone else and exploit the rest of the state to support themselves

Remember, liberals in San Francisco complain about the drought, then use 140 gallons a day per person, of water they pipe all the way from Yosemite... meanwhile up in the mountains near the north coast we're down to 25 gallons a day per person and they're diverting our local reserviors to bring more water to the Bay area.

And LA is just beyond idiotic. 530 gallons a day per person of residential use. And they managed to get their state reps to vote them out of the drought, so they have no restrictions in place.