What would you do in his position?

what would you do in his position?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_XL7GWq5w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If I had those powers now I would end the world for kicks.
If I had it since I was born I would probably be experimented on.

whatever I wanted

Make people give me their money.

walk the land. Or rather, go about on a motorcycle. Eat for free when hungry, use a hotel when I need to shower and shave. Free clothes, free phone and wi-fi to post things on >>>out

Try to not bring attention to myself, live a life

Cunny.

I would do horrible things.

Make a Serbian Film look like Sesame Street.

probably do exactly what he did but with less rape

fuck trying to fix or save the world lmao gimme some money and hoes...his power has holes in it that becoming a superhero would expose him to. occasionally influence world events by sneaking into high powered meetings or the white house or some shit. dangerous though due to video surveillance.

Go to a comedy club and tell the people on stage to tell better jokes.

Do that poker thing where I win millions of dollars

>Do that poker thing
Do you mean "play poker?"

Texas Hold 'Em?

His power is the kind that is OP when no one knows he exists or how it works and shit tier when they do.

Get free shit.
Resist the temptation to rape anyone.

Regenerate

Yes, using his powers, otherwise I'd lose

>give the card thing
>what?
>the card thing, you give it
>i don't know what you're trying to say
>yes

Why is everyone in Defenders such an insufferable fucking tryhard except for matt?

>I NEED A DRINK

Idk why he felt the need to rape anyone. He could just use his influence to gain power and wealth and use them to seduce women naturally

he was lazy

possessing the women against their will and having them know it was part of what got him off. he was just a serial killer type that happened to have a power that meshed with his personality perfectly.

he hated his parents remember?

That's the thing about rape, it's about power, not sex. I learned that from tumblr.

All sex is about a power dynamic.
Unless you're 12 and just popped your first woody.

Secure adequate funding for the Hitman series and get cute girls to shit in front of me.

the moment he says something people do it can he turn off his power ? i forgot

use my sonic screwdriver

no he cant, to avoid using his power accidentally he has to use very specific words and phrases. anything that can be interpreted as a command will be, if you remember the scene when he was trying to tell the guy to sell him the house without using his power.

>look into mirror
>don't be such a weak willed beta
>become chad
>no need for powers anymore

I'd prefer a sonic mimosa.

I only watched the first one and was shit, it's worth to watch the rest only for him?

Why not watch one episode with him in it, and see if you like it?
Regardless, he's without doubt the best villain in a superhero film/show since TDK. Not that he has much good competition.

I would probably start WW3 by firing nuclears to North Korea and Middle East.

He was a great villain in my opinion, and he made the show. It gets great once he's properly introduced

both Luke Cage and Daredevil(season 1) had good villains.Fisk and Cottonmouth are interesting and fun to watch characters.

pretty much exactly what he did. Keep women as slaves and if I found a very special girl I would just keep her around forever.

Kek.

>resist
Why?

i am morally opposed to it

But that just isnt how humans work. You could say that for anything.
>I wouldn't rob a bank with his powers, why? Just use his powers to run an incredibly profitable business

One is faster and easier.

Certainly, but Killgrave is still much better.
It also doesn't help Cottonmouth is gone after half the season.
Maybe Iron Fist has a good villain (I didn't bother watching), but I've heard nothing about those villains.

Are you seriously saying that you could have women throwing themselves at your feet, but you would rather work for it? If that isn't putting pussy on a pedestal then idk what is.

it would get boring after a while

>occasionally influence world events by sneaking into high powered meetings or the white house or some shit. dangerous though due to video surveillance.
Not really. Powerful businessmen have private meetings with world leaders all the time. If you used your powers to become a billionaire, you could then arrange a meeting with the President of the USA pretty easily.

Kek

Seriously? Fucking beautiful women waaay out of your league would get boring? When you could literally live out any sexual fantasy or desire you want, no matter how depraved? You would rather talk about her cat and maybe if your lucky have vanilla sex.
You're looney.

There's only so many times you can catch the villain, only for him to escape, before it becomes a joke. Killgrave pulled it off at least 4 times. He was a good character, but I stopped giving a shit about his defeat by the end of it.

I would make sure to get purple skin, in order to make things even better for anyone watching me on Netflix.

this. by the time they got him in the cage I was done. The rest was filler.

sure, but the way his power works commands that are very different from what the person would do make the subject aware that they are not his own ideas. constant presence is necessary to stop the person from 'waking up'

much higher chance of being discovered if he constantly insinuates himself with people that are paranoid anyway. it would require quite a lot of work to maintain.

That has nothing to do with how good of villain he is though - that's Netflix demanding 13 episodes, so the plot was stretched thin.

I don't get fucking caught or obsessed with some chick just because she can jump high.

>go to holywood
>order everyone to make good movies
>go to Japan
>order everyone to make manly anime
>order the UN to make the child of consest whatever Sup Forums wants
The last one will be a freebie for my good anons of Sup Forums

live me life the same way

except much more conveniently

Months

Natalie Alyn Lind's age minus the digits on your left hand.

It does. though. His presence became less interesting as time went on because it became boring to watch. His defeat wasn't satisfying. I was just glad it was over.

I'd probably live a quite life and only use my powers in the most discreet ways possible. My main priority would always be covering my tracks and never trusting anyone. What I don't understand is why he's not better at not giving people commands since he basically had this power from childhood, you'd think it would be natural.

I would tell myself to kill myself

It's like you're not a human being, even the most wealthy and privileged people get bored. People want what they can't have.

I would tell all muslims that their religion is bad and they shouldn't practice it any more.

renegotiate his contracts

what are his powers, who is he

Doctor Who, the time traveler.

youtube.com/watch?v=j_XL7GWq5w0

me? I'd serve crab legs

He's lazy as fuck, he could be the President with a little bit of effort but he just slums around a with some models and watches soccer.

Sounds like our guy.

I think it was implied he can't ever have a proper girlfriend cos he would never know if she actually wanted to fuck him or if it was his powers

He can act as a mute person.

Call my crush ASAP. We need to have a chat.

>can literally make people do whatever you want by telling them to do it
>still get murdered

How stupid do you have to be?

He's not a god or something.

>wanting people money
>when you could make world operate by your currency with your dick pick on it.

some of you are dreamless faggots

>starting world wars
>when you could rule all world

some of you are brainless faggots

Become leader of my country.

To be honest I'd definitely do some illegal shit.
But no raping.

Become super rich and rape teenage girls

probably kill myself before actually raping anyone