Nigger ran a few yards

>nigger ran a few yards
>better scream at the TV because dindu ran a few yards
>act surprised when the daughter I've ignored brings home Jamal

If the NFL the most degenerate staple of American culture?

And what's the story with this corny ass nigger? He looks like he was a Q-Tip in a past life

He is refusing to stand for national anthem because racism. Like any other countries pays niggers millions of dollars to be niggers

If I remember correctly, his black parents didn't want him, but a nice white couple took him underneath their wing.

The smart ones know a white man signs their checks.

If they want to keep making six figures a year then they will shut up, stand tall, and cover their hearts.

He wasn't even starting anymore and losing his job to Blaine Gabbert. He's also guaranteed 11 mill.

Find me a player who is still working for their check and I'll show you a man who will keep his mouth shut.

The best part is he was put up for adoption when his white mother was abandoned by his black father. He was raised in Wisconsin by a white family and probably didn't see many other nigs until college. Now he talks about how "oppressed" black people are when the only nigger he knew of was his non-existent father. White people raised him to be a professional athlete and he still acts like an entitled shit. Oh yea, and he recently converted to Islam

Yeah he's really fucking oppressed making 19 million per year. Fuck him, his black parent's left him and white ones took over to give him this opportunity.

Fucking attention whore, that's what he is.

Blacks are extremely athletic, and you all need to calm down, grow up, and deal with it, instead of acting like fucking children the way you do here.

Did you see how red pilled the Super Bowl was? Old white guy cucked that dabbing media darling retard in front of all America in between capitalist commercials.

Football only works in America. If this happened in Russia they'd arrest the protesting players, replace them with scrubs and the sport would turn to shit

Wtf is wrong with this guy's arms? Why do his elbows look so high up? Is it just me?

Football is shit tier. Hockey is the best sport.

That's not his elbow, it's the gap between his shoulder muscle and his bicep

Ah I see, I thought his shoulders were under the big pads.
> shoulder muscle
You mean deltoid? Do you even lift senpai

Nah I just do bodyweight exercises like pull-ups/pushups/crunches/planks and run about 50 km/week.

Go back to Leafistan, Canadian on vacation

Guaranteed money.

Knows he'll never start again in the NFL

Cart around the clipboard and collect checks until 49ers take the hit and cut him loose.

No team will touch him.

Muh racism.

Doesn't get any more obvious than that.

If he does get cut the best part is that he'll be millions of dollars in debt because of the lifestyle he got used to.

>raising a coalburner's child.
When did we get so cucked? will this ever stop?

This guy doesn't even look black. He looks fucking Arab.

Which rule is disproven by him? The one drop rule or that Arabs are white?