Why do blacks fear Russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=1fb_1369524978
youtu.be/oRIsC764Nn4
youtube.com/watch?v=rKodY6vxS20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't.

Very interesting that you think that, because to my reckoning, this is a pattern.

Even Russians fear other Russians

>that picture

The better question is, why do slavs look like cartoons?

>russians
>posts ukrainians

The Klitschko brothers are from Ukraine.

>post Ukrainians
>calls them Russians

Kek, country 404 in a nutshell.

oops

liveleak.com/view?i=1fb_1369524978

their white people who aren't afraid to hit back they basically don't hate themselves unlike a lot of western white guys

Why do Jews fear the Samurai?

That's exactly what i said. Do you all have dyslexia or something?

They look the same to me buddy. Give me some information. Don't just shitpost

Nogs fear Slavs in general because they have no white guilt. They can smell that they have no fear of nogs, unlike Anglos and Nordcucks. Plus Slavs help each other in the US and Europe with jobs, so even if you get fired from one position, someone else from your Orthodox church or neighborhood can get you another.

We get along pretty gud with Ethiopians tho, due to the whole Orthodox Christianity thing, even if they're not really the same Orthodox Church.

fucking kek
"they wanted to fight, what else could we do?"

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

>don't hate themselves

Oh boy. You really know nothing. We have them and there is plenty of them, Liberasts, basically an our breed of SJW's who hate everything about Russia. Runet is basically unusable thanks to these guys.

Why do Canadians like you can't stand truth and concede to traitors?

Are you worried that we stole your (you)'s? Sorry mate, here is one for (you) :^)

We have our "blacks", folk from Caucasus mountains. Why do your blacks fear Russians? No idea, maybe cold war and other bullshit contributed to that, maybe they read about scary stories about skinheads that used to operate in Russia.

>Ethipoians
>Orthodoxy
We are vastly non-believers and hate non-whites regardless of their loyalty, religion and shit. Our racial consciousness is actually based on hate. It's good

Because they know if they actually got in the ring with them they would get destroyed

kek

pulling the race card in russia, what an error

Thanks, m8, have one (you) in return.

I was buying my weekly supply of beer today (four crates) and there were two russians in front of me in the checkout line today. You know that they bought?

One package of milk and one package of orange juice.

>Nogs fear Slavs in general because they have no white guilt. They can smell that they have no fear of nogs, unlike Anglos and Nordcucks.

youtu.be/oRIsC764Nn4

Because they know real gangsters will fuck them up. Its the same with whites. They just push the weak around. As soon as a white dude bucks up they back the fuck down in a hurry.

I'm white and live in Oakland, and almost every single time I call some nigger out for acting belligerent they always just say some more shit to make themselves feel better and then calm down and take their place. Hard niggers don't act hard, they just are hard. Niggers know this and when they see it in white people they know their role.

can you imagine if he did that black impression and used the word thug today? wew...bye bye career lol

if the white is a dog then the slav is a wolf

Chechens and others is a god tier race compared to niggers. Can you imagine niggs forming an army and kicking federal army ass in even some margin clash?

You don't know what are you talking about.

Why do Slavs fear the Anglos!

Seen this before.

But I never see them in Moscow now. Years ago there would see a couple now and then but seem to have disappeared.

Dan Soder is great

youtube.com/watch?v=rKodY6vxS20

Blacks on the west coast are lucky because most west coast whites are weak. Country boys down south LOVE a fist fight, when they go out drinking they're just itching to swing on anything black.

because Russians are horrible drunken bastards who dgaf
American white folks get raised with white guilt because of slavery- it seems to be getting worse as time goes on instead of better
Russians don't have any white guilt and dgaf about anything but wodka= scary for anybody with any damn sense at all

I've seen a lot of big bog shit and somehow prepared to counter that, but I realise there possibility to stand against that hard Niger and he will simply shot me.

Or your point is that tough nigger we'll never do any shit so I never will actually stand against him?

It was just 3 years ago.

More competent? Absolutely, I'll give you that. I called them "our blacks" just to convey general perception, a good number of Russian sees them as a common thugs. But yeah, these guys are an actual threat, not like your nigguhs.

>why do slavs look like cartoons?

>Ukrainian
Literally means borderline territory(of Russia).