THERE'S NO TIME

>THERE'S NO TIME

Was this the worst scene in the show so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvKJeaxRONk
youtube.com/watch?v=Sggmx8vysoc
youtube.com/watch?v=p4RS9NgU6iA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh look, if it isn't Uncle Benjen Ex Machina

>>>/got/general
>>>/reddit/

the worst scene was when arya stabs the stableboy
youtube.com/watch?v=RvKJeaxRONk

He didn't have much time though, literally ripped apart 3 seconds later

Admittedly, that is a fucking dogshit scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sggmx8vysoc

>spawns out of nowhere
>NO TIME
>nigga dead

The part that really really bugs me is that he comes up right next to his sword.

rorge and biter showing up after being forgotten for two seasons only to get killed off in thirty seconds was pretty bad. what the hell was the point of including them in the first place?
youtube.com/watch?v=p4RS9NgU6iA

he cant fight the mind control for long that is why he stayed + the horse cant handle 2 riders for long

nod to the bookfags

>They didn't have time to talk
>There wasn't enough airtime for a longer scene
>Time doesn't actually exist

BRABO!

>"There is no time to be lost! Battle Bruvas. Crow Mehreen's! Today the enuhmeh is on our pond! We know our dutee and we will do it! We fight for stupid dipshits as Night's Watchmen! As Crow Mehreen's and we fight in the name of the Azor Ahai! When we die this day we die in dishonor! We die an idiot's death And we shall die! Yes, it is the enemy who will taste victory and triumph! As you know most of our battle bruvas are stationed at The Wall and are prepared to blow a horn three times! Our perimeter has been prepared to sit here and do nothing and is totally unprepared in the event that our enemies should become so bold and so foolish as to resurrect a dragon to tear down our dumb wall. We have placed numerous hornblowers, allowing for multiple, simultaneous, and devastating defensive horn blows. The Night's Watch oath names this maneuver Impending Duum! We will descend from the Wall! They will overwhelm us! They will leave none alive! Meanwhile our lords and kings in the kingdoms will do nothing to help our current situation! We are the Crow Mehreens! We are Azor Ahai's fureh!"

I would make some dank Commander Boreal+Benjen crossover memes...but I'm shit at paint and have no other image editing software.

He had plenty of time to ride away with him. I loved the early seasons but the show is ridiculous at this point.

when the blackfish dies off camera

still salty about this one

Why the fuck would it be? There were like 20 scenes that completely forgot everything that happened before, make no sense for the characters and were retconned in the next episode before the show even went to complete camp shit.

Does anyone else remember when he told bran and frogfu that walkers and the like cant cross the wall because its not just a wall but also a magic barrier of some kind?

NO THIS WAS

this one was pretty bad

that one looooong scene of tyrion and pod at the whorehouse and then the conversation after where they realize he didn't have to pay for it. such a long stupid scene for one single "big dick" joke

As a single scene the one with Ramsay and dogs was probably the worst.

For me the one where Shae turned down the ridiculously valuable diamonds that buy castles just to keep being the same fucking whore was the worst and the single moment when the series went from really good to wait what the fuck are they doing.

Nah, that one was pretty fun.

There are so many awful scenes that it's hard to choose. That scene where Theon won the respect of a bunch of murderous pirates and became their leader by getting beat up but eventually winning a fight after getting kicked in the pussy was pretty bad

pretty much every scene with Shae is terrible

Not to mention that guy seemed completely winded after a couple of swings. Must've been a heavy smoker

Go, my invincible nephew

1. Daenerys and the spice merchant
2. bad poussy
3. You fight like a little girl, aaaaghh
3. Shae "a great beauty" dialogue
4. There is no time
5. wife running

IT'S A GOOD THING YOU SHOWED UP AT THE EXACT RIGHT TIME WHILE DANAERYS SHOWED UP AT THE EXACT RIGHT TIME HAHA

HE DIDN'T LIE SO GOOD

It sure wasn't

>jon is really upset when he finds out his uncle is missing
>wants to go beyond the wall to look for him
>wonders for years what happened to his uncle
>is shown to be really excited when olly tells him that benjen is alive
>benjen finally shows
>"oh there you are, okay bye bye I guess"
>fin

>literally ripped apart 3 seconds lat

He will be back in the final scene to take Night Kings crown from Jon, and take the burden of being a Night King.

Because there must always be a Night King

SPice king is GOAT you fucking idiot

>Because there must always be a Night King

This WILL happen.

>tfw harrenhal is definitely off the table now