Are you ready for scary kino Sup Forums?

Are you ready for scary kino Sup Forums?

youtu.be/b9uMWKPdnPA

Other urls found in this thread:

moviepilot.com/p/composer-mac-quayle-interview-feud-american-horror-story-cult/4355381
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It could be the scariest season because it's 100% based on reality.

I know dude, blumpft is very scary! He can't get the nuclear codes.

Honestly though, former Trump supporter here. We can't let him get the nuclear scoops.

The first 10 seconds of this are pure YLYL.

God damn normie shit like this is truly just the bottom of the barrel

Not just him, but Evan Peters is literally Richard Spencer. This IS our reality.

Libtards want america to drop their pants and bend over for their enemies
Based trump wants to buttfuck the baddies into submission

It's a horror show written by someone who doesn't understand or seem to enjoy horror.

"Oooh my spooky clowns!"

Fuck this show and fuck Ryan Murphy.

Aren't all seasons partly based on true stories?

i'm literally SHAKING watching that

So was the trailer just bait? Are they going to make fun of the political atmosphere of both sides or is this going to be another "FUCK DRUMPF" show? Recent interview with one of the composers makes it seem like they aren't going down the path people think:

>Quayle explained to us how the election theme of this season resonated with him on a personal level, enabling him to reach catharsis through his work on the score. While he reiterated to us what the likes of Murphy have already stated —that Season 7 will surprise fans who think they know what the story will entail— Quayle did hint that the titleCultworks on more levels than we may expect:

>"There is this political theme for the season and I think it's going to be, it's not going to be what people could imagine it is as far as where the story goes... 'Cult'is a very clever title and I think it really does sum up [Season 7]. You'll only be able to understand once you've seen it."

>Clearly then,American Horror Story: Cultwon't adhere as closely to real-life events as the other main show that Quayle's worked on this year.

moviepilot.com/p/composer-mac-quayle-interview-feud-american-horror-story-cult/4355381

A show that barely had one decent season is not something to care about.

>AHS
>scary
maybe if you are a pre-pubescent girl or a scrawny faggot twink in high school

Season 1 was pretty good and season 2 was almost kino and Damn close to being amazing if they didnt just keep throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks. But season 2 actually felt like they had a plan from beggining and end and had a redepmtion arc and everything. It was Damn good and while preachy it wasn't as preachy as the seasons following.

Lena Dunham is a writer, what do you think?

>implying fat fucks full of estrogen don't get just as scared as scrawny fucks

I sincerely hope Lady Gaga has a big part

murder house > asylum > hotel > roanoke > coven > freakshow

She's unironically a terrible actress but I love her presence in the series desu.

That's my problem though, they barely stuck the landing for the first two years and then face planted every year after, if Ryan wasn't a faggot, this show would have been canceled like 6 years ago.

>implying
I am referencing this shit show's target audience you pleb

She's not in this season

noooooo

>mfw official trailer is unavailable in Russia

>live in Russia
>this video is unavailable
What in the...

Please tell me this is a joke....
I dunno what happened to the writers after that season. Sure it wasn't amazing but it was close. Everything else has been shit. Couldn't watch hotel and disnt even bother with season 6.

BLUUUUUUUUUUUMPFTTTTTTTTT

Not only is she a writer, she's is going to be part of the cast.

Lena Dunham is a guest star. I haven't heard anything about her writing.

Oh great, i sure do love when politics gets shoved into every facet of my life. Im just so tired of this shit...

I just don't get how the election even plays into it. How does that translate into her having a phobia of clowns (hurr Drumpf is a clown xD)? It's like they decided they just HAD to shove the election in there despite it having no relevance and making no sense

The clown cult is the alt-right