Merkel to RESIGN after Brexit Result

reuters.com/article/us-germany-merkel-idUSKCN11306L

MERKEL BTFO HOW WILL SHE EVER RECOVER?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't she have like a 30% percent approval rating right now in Germany? Which is pretty appalling considering how easy it is to manipulate people when you're in charge and have slush funds to play with.

The female leader of the Green party was invited to Bilderberg and she will probably take her place.

She is even more Merkel then Merkel, she literally said something about mandatory interracial marriages/couples in some news story.

would love a source on that if you can find it

Unless Germany has unfrozen Hitler, Merkel will just be replaced by someone equally destructive.

Why are all the people in charge genocidal psychos?

Whites ARE the minority, once they're gone that's it, the whole world is 50 shades of brown.

>The female leader of the Green party was invited to Bilderberg and she will probably take her place.

DON'T! YOU EVEN DARE JOKING ABOUT THIS!

DON'T!

FUCKING HELL!

Please. Don't. Joke. About. This.

Don't.

Seriously.

This is fucking worse than hell.

This is the goddam end of space and time as we know it.

Really now.

Just don't.

>resign

k faggot

literally nothing in that article about her resigning

also
>4 terms
>democracy

get fucked Krauts

>4
>FOUR FUCKING TERMS

Sort your shit out.

Must've been that assassination attempt, she knows someone is not going to let her keep spewing her shit.

this

and if it's a guy he might actually get shit done

Holy crap, not even Putin was allowed to be head of state 4 times.

Germany confirmed for dynastic state.

>McCuck
>Has been sitting in congress shilling for Jews for 80 years
lmao

green party has no support. spd is more likely to take over or direct opposition aka afd. greens are nobody in germany

>search for "resign"
>0 results
Fuck you click bait faggot

Is she one of the ones who outright said ethnic German genocide was a good thing?

Even our Green party wouldn't say that.

Your cucks are the cuckest of cucks.

What is so bad about her? Is she worse than Merkel?

Stupid fucking cunt needs to rot in hell.

Merkel is center left compared to her.

Maybe I'm just too jaded, but all I see is that someone even worse will take her place.

Germany, 2017 is your final chance to save your country. Whatever happens, you cannot let Merkel win reelection

>be American right
>nominate the only candidate that can't prevent 8 years of Clinton

the fuck are you on about?

>When asked about her plans for the 2017 election in an interview with public broadcaster ARD on Sunday, Merkel said she would comment on this "in due course", but did not elaborate.

but putin and russia are evil meanwhile gemrany is a beautiful democracy

I don't know. There are too many green/left braindead zombies who say things like this to keep track of.
Merkel is right wing. Now imagine a left wing Merkel. There you go.

This is natural and inevitable, and the answer is not to purge "corruption" or get better people, the answer is to limit government and keep it connected to the constituency.

shes at 42% and the next closest party is in the mid 20s.

she'll win no problem if se runsagain

Fuck, Germany.

Germans need to be armed to the death.

>thinking anyone but Trump would've had a chance against FURST WOMYN PREZIDENT

There's literally no hope for Germany. The best you can hope for is a peaceful, painless death.

if I'm not wrong they talk about Claudia Roth and if she becomes Chancellor we are done..that's pretty much a way more experienced zoey quinn

This guy should be on his knees in the street begging for forgiveness from the families who suffered from the many terror attacks across Europe.

Trump is the only one who may beat Clinton.

Only a military coup can fix Germany now.

*many terror attacks, rapes, assaults, thefts/vandalisms

>Even our Green party wouldn't say that.
Labour said it.

Already preparing for the inevitable loss?
>we did everything right
>nobody could have prevented Clinton

Kek her and camron...is clinton the next to be BTFO ;)?!

ARYANDIED soon, verminous KRAUT.

The ANGLO has won. Your people will be cast into the dirt and end.

Yes but how are Germanbros going to PUNISH her for inflicting "refugees" on them? She can't just live her life of wealth and privilege after RUINING the country.

There are only two ways a dictators loses their job.

The first is to resign.
The second, she doesn't want.

Think about it. They've been telling Germany to prep, stock up on food etc.

She can see which way the wind's blowing and wants out before she's held accountable for the damage she's done.

>be american
>nominate a non-politician to beat a career politician who's husband has served already as president

fucking pottery when he wins

GOOD MORNING

Good thing by 2017 half of Germany will be "refugees" and her approval rating will be through the roof.

Tony Blair said he wanted a coffee coloured Britain, like Brazil, in the late 90s or early 00s.

They wouldn't get away with a statement like that, now.

Even Tovarish Corbyn has to play lip service to anti-immigration rhetoric.

Some cuckservative couldn't beat Clinton. No way.

The only hope for America is a result where people who don't usually vote are inspired by Trump to do it on the day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Germans_(political_current)

Is this really what he said?

>mandatory interracial marriages/couples

HOLY SHIT

Yeah, sure, cool. Great job. Now imagine the things we could have accomplished if we had worked together.

The current mayor of your capital city would not be a follower of the muslim faith promoting sharia law, that's for sure.

>inb4 Hitler loved muslims. fuck off, memesters.

Just watch her do exactly that

Jews.

>Inb4 next german chancellor is a dindu muslim

>Being this mad at Merkel for doing the right thing even if it's unpopular
I can't stand Sup Forums sometimes. The refugee hate is sickening.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>Natural.
What would actually be natural is for the supeior race to use it's power to it's advantage.
>Inevitable
Ok, mate. Great job having the mental capacity of a nigger

You need to understand one thing,
about the Green Party in Germany.
They are degeneracy incarnate
> Green Member of European Parliament
> Was working with small kids before politics
> Wrote books about his sexual experience with elementary school kids
> claims he couldn't do anything because they wanted to play with his penis
not even joking, look up Daniel Cohn Bendit

> until the 90s
> Greens try to have laws passed to legitimize...
> pedophilia
not even joking

> in the 90s
> now Green Gouvernour
> he argues against revearsal of burden of proof
> he gets shouted down and physically attacked on stage

> many many come from alternative left radical enclaves
> many green MPs openly welcome "Volkstod" and "Rassenschande", the destruction of the german populace by interbreeding with foreigners
> many green MPs openly declare "Germany" to be something worthy of Destruction and being Forgotten by History

> Green Youth is regularly in the papers
> They enjoy taking a piss on the german flag
> in public

The dudes Jewish, he doesn't care about native Germans. He wasn't even born in Germany.

(you)
out of pity, that was really pathetic.
AHHHHHH STOP IT!

Good, it will make it that much easier for AFD to win the next election.

Maybe the new cunt will be dumb enough to increase the number of rapefugees she brings into the country over what Merkel brought

If we dont get a 9/11 happening in germany AFD will never win anything

Fucks the shit up and heads for exit.

I never understood term limits to be honest, If a leader is doing a good job and the people still get to vote each term then they should be allowed to stay for as long as the people want them there. This is not a defense of Merkel, I despise her, just my opinion on term limits.

There is nothing in the article wtf

I doubt even then man. Most normies are too brainwashed. We recently had another 'Rotherham rape scandal' in another town and most people on my facebook and in comments say its an internal issue now and we should learn to live with it now since its permanently part of this country now.

I was referring to pic related

Prevents dictatorships, ala Julius Caesar, Saddam Hussein, Assad, Chavez, Gaddafi

If theres still a vote at the end of term what does it matter?

A leader may simply gain too much power and bribe people into voting them.

If they want a third term, they can take a break and join the opposition for 4 years.

Honestly, i would be totally ok with capital punishment for comments like that from people in government.

It's a shame that the great traitor Tony Blair made it so treason was no longer a crime.

>Yeah, sure, cool. Great job. Now imagine the things we could have accomplished if we had worked together.
>The current mayor of your capital city would not be a f
fake

The green party will NEVER win an election. Not even the most leftist retards are voting for them.

The green party consists of a bunch of hippies who dont deserve to live, let alone serve terms in the parliament. They are a fucking pest, fucking parasites and the worst form of degenerates you will ever encounter in politics. They seriously make me believe that someone else has a plan to eradicate the white rate.

No one, not the left, not Merkel, not your average liberal nu-male cuck comes close to the shit this party pulls on a daily basis. They are the biggest cancer in existence and I wouldnt shed a single tear if every single one of the party's members were to be executed i front of my eyes. If anything, it would be tears of joy.

The longer someone is in charge the more chance they have to rig the system in their favor, declare martial law, state of emergency, suspend elections, etc.

Hence the term limits. At first you may get scrupulous people who won't do that. But eventually you will get people who will do that to hold onto power forever. This history has shown us time and again.

Kind of like Mubarak who declared a state of emergency in Egypt back in the 1970s and that state of emergency is still in place today.

What?? Can you explain or maybe point to some more info on that?

>Why are all leaders of unlimited states genocidal psychos?

tbqh a nation of jews on your doorstep is a bit of an emergency. Jokes aside though, they should make it the doctrine of the police or the military to enforce the vote and it should be drilled into every recruits head at every level to prevent them being bought out en masse. I guess i see what your saying but at the same time it would be a terrible shame if a great leader was forced to step down just because times up.

>(((Cohn)))

That look on her face disgusts me, how has nobody shot this cunt yet?

>All that shit is basically the UK
>still voted leave
Feels good man

good lord

Post examples.

HAHAHHA FUCK YOU GERMANY

It's a good thing you guys don't have guns, otherwise this could get pretty violent. Just go quietly into the night like a good fit.

Yep: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3028833/Government-pay-72-week-says-Green-s-Bennett-admits-280billion-plan-years-happen.html

Guys
What if its just a reverse psychology?
Say you're gonna instate mandatory niggerloving
And then people will do the opposite
Aryan race saved

>voting in females
>current stardate

>in b4 hillary
i wont even mention your current burger king or the mart shartin

get ready for sex with animals and tofu sausages

Enjoy your dictator

80% of the strong, patriotic germans died bruh.