Why do Canadians love dogs so much? Why did BC legalize it?

Why do Canadians love dogs so much? Why did BC legalize it?

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/supreme-court-clarifies-canadas-bestiality-law-with-ruling/article30371581/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what

bumping for interest

You know what I'm talking about, Svrsgragigard.

theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/supreme-court-clarifies-canadas-bestiality-law-with-ruling/article30371581/

tl:dr some pervert put peanut butter on his stepdaguhter's privates and let the dog lick it, he filmed it too so there's proof it happened. but because the law in Canada said bestiality=penetrating an animal, the guy didn't break the law, even though this is kinda messed up, the law says penetration is the standard. so he was seen as not guilty of doing anything wrong.

Stop fucking dogs canada, pls

The "what" is directed at the censored picture of a person supposedly fingering a dog's asshole.

>penetration
Penetrating the animal or the animal penetrating you?

I read the article and is says a "1954 law prohibiting bestiality had a specific meaning: vaginal or anal penetration of an animal." So penis in animal.

They tried to argue it was stupid because it means woman can't be charge with this crime, which is stupid, but, you know, they made it in 1954, probably wasn't much of a problem anyone gave any fuck about.

>2016
>not "letting" a husky give you a BJ
why even live?

Because Canada is full of atheists who don't accept that bestiality is a sin. It is! It's just as bad as being a homo.

I'll soothe your fears a bit; he's not fingering it. Something Else is happening.

>so he was seen as not guilty of doing anything wrong.
b8 and memes aside I do like that the stance of the judges was basically "We're sad to have to let him go and hope the law is changed soon, but it is literally not our job to make new laws on the fly to cover cases like this. We enforce the law as-is."

no

dogs are only good for sex and meat

what in the fuck is wrong with all of you people?

it's the brc (Big Red Cock)

why the fuck did they charge it as beastiality when that's clearly sexual assualt of a minor!?!

You know that someone can be charged with multiple things at once, right?

CANADA HERE I COME

send that dog straight to dog jail