Illuminati Thread

Since reading the Rothschild thread, was doing some digging. Came across this: illuminatiofficial.org
youtube.com/watch?v=oTRY2BEhXz8

Some of the stuff in there seems similar to what the OP of the rothschild thread was saying. How legit is this website pol?

Does pol think there is any legitimacy to this NWO Illuminati conspiracy theory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-2dzHWHFrE
archive.is/OOLls
abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread564758/pg1
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croix-de-Feu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I will answer the first three relevant questions about this topic.
You know who I am

I didn't imagine anyone being gayer than that shitposter but /pol always brings gayness to new heights

Was an RP faggot who spends too much time reading bs misinformation from retarded websites like this

>literally ancient shitposting on stone wall

the memes of the past were dank

OP was an idiot.

shit

Jesus fucking christ

They're going to kill us all

God damn, they must have had some good drugs.

Try typing Illuminati backwards dot com.

I believe it goes to a CIA or other govt website.

Itanimulli.com

1) Does Christianity stand in the way of your plans? (Not Catholicism, but true bible Christianity)

2) Do you guys control everything?

Oops it's the NSA. Ah well.

> Government website
> .com
Shut the fuck up

Most of us must die.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-2dzHWHFrE

did you even try it, cause its true

How do you know the being you worship is Satan, and not Yahweh or some other pagan god?

watchingover.us

don't go there.

If I own a domain, I can point it at someone else's website. itanimulli.com is hosted by GoDaddy, but nsa.gov is hosted by akam.net . Not meaningful, sorry.

>Does pol think there is any legitimacy to this NWO Illuminati conspiracy theory?
I hope there is. I want to be in the Illuminati, sadly I wasn't born Jewish but I hope I can marry into jewhood someday. What's the best way to get into the Illuminati, do I have to become Donald Trump rich, become a community organizer, a popculture talking head, or what?

What a world.... Perhaps we shall never know. But as I have sympathy for you, and the melancholy fate of all mortals, I shall weep for your death.

He's not lying...it redirects you to nsa.gov

Spoopy

Still waiting to see their adds on TV OP, not sure they are legit.

They link to a millionaire giving pledge that connects to several real known illuminati.

I am signed up for their mailing list and read their books.

Still not sure, and if you do read their book and see the bit about an Island and the "White Room" google "NWO mystery island", and you see some freaky stuff. Look up the history of the island if you want it, at one point US satellites detected a nuke go off near the island.

See 303 redirect

Meant to reply to if you can answer user

List of BANKS Owned or Controlled by the Rothschild Family
archive.is/OOLls

You know what being you worship from the rites you perform. Orgies and child sacrifices are for Satan. They're forbidden pleasures.

>don't go there

Am I gonna be put on the naughty list

The domain isn't a government owned domain. Just because it points to the NSA doesn't mean the NSA owns it. Someone else is trying to make it look meaningful, you're just getting trolled.

1) what you see now is , as you stated, not the true path.
The time lost version which there are still some records of was a scheme for an end goal. Think 9/11 in today's time. Most believe, some question.
History does not remembers the minority.

2) No. But as there are no organizations that are well organized or well funded enough the fact that control is not absolute makes it possible to do a lot more than you could imagine.

1 more

Tell me more about rand? The things I can't find on wikipedia?

I don't understand your logic, could you take another shot at it.

After collecting up American children for sex trafficking, where are they taken?

460,000 kids missing last year in the US alone - give us one solid lead you piece of filth.

Favorite books/movies/music

What religion or belief system is closest to the truth (for good guys who don't want anything to do with entities that could be construed as satanic)

Tremendous faggotry itp

This is a myth. Very few are involved in this

probably something like Gnostics

it's to find some possibly good gems genius

29 palms? Please reply if I get the right reference but how does the range and base correlate to rand

Oh, look! Another scam to feast on remains of Renessianse legacy and wallets of stupid americans.

Bullshit. They're all involved.

But fine then, give us a lead to one of the "few" you know are involved.

its just a bunch of larping snobs. ooooo oooo a secret society every one knows the name of that has no real power and isnt secret because every one knows the name

freemasons are the same way but for upper middle class

rothschild arent a secret society its a family of jews who funded nazis in WW2 and a bank they founded are laundering money. not even tin foil .all legit facts

Hello fellow owl
I got a cuestion,
Why so many frog's?

All are based on old principles.
Modern varieties are just like a version of broken telephone.
Some truth, mostly made up along the timeline to influence populations that needed manipulation of their natural instincts and behaviours

Real Secret Group Coming Through

Yes
Yes
False

kek, that was not the image I posted, stupid mod used a trigger to flip my image.

Prince was just an alien trying to fight their bullshit.

What is the best way for us peasants to reach our full potential?

History does not remembers the minority.

Then why is one created in EU?

whats a good book to read you ilerminati LARP

Shield almost looks like Pepperoni Pizza.

Functions: alien research, diagnostic facility and UFO base

Underground facilities involved with recovered alien technology and research. Also a geological anomaly in the area created by sea water rushing in to underlying caverns when the area was under water, creating a tunnel-like structure from which UFO’s have been seen to emerge.

The original pre release texts about Jesus and his role to be played out over time
Access to those is a bit hard unless you have Vatican access

Whats the final game plan? To establish world communism? Why are you opposed to capitalism?

gee, wow, deep. Thanks a lot

I urge you to get out of whatever threshold you are in with the families or any hold they have on you. Find Jesus user, please. Because all the evil and sinister stuff the illuminati or families are have planned is all a plot by satan himself. He's playing you all and the unbelievers in this world like a fiddle. Please, you have so much potential and a serious testimony. Seek Jesus Christ. I love you, man.

>Does pol think there is any legitimacy to this NWO Illuminati conspiracy theory?
I highly doubt any organization or institution secret or otherwise is that competent when being populated by imperfect beings.

NWO and Illerminerty is all just smoke and mirrors used by business interests that have split the world into feudal holds from which they wrangle money out off while keeping the people ignorant through entertainment, conflicts, social agendas and populist Conspiracy Theories.

The true masters of the world are too many to count and are overthrown, replaced, fired or become impoversihed all the time, we just dont see it in the open, conspiracies and plots happen ALL the time, we see a lot of it and but we dont understand or we ignore it because self-interest overrides the need to care.

The current Hegemony i suspect are not really in cahoots with each other as much as we think as the primary motivator is greed, not power. Their inadvertent actions to gain more wealth causes after effects, these after effects is the reason for the current human condition as far as the western citizen is concerned.

Jesus was a psyop to destroy Rome and the entire religion of Christianity was invented by Paul the nigger.

When you speak of old principles, are you talking Towrah old or Book of Thoth old?

Is there any hope for the common man to escape his goyim fate?

Think of how little you matter or control.
Think of how hard you would fight for your small share.
Imagine if you controlled how the world operated.
How far would you go to maintain that.

True capitalism is a very serious concern

Here, this explains everything..

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread564758/pg1

And no, I can't tl;dr it. Just read.

You know that's not a legit website, right?
It's a scam to sell some stupid book and and even more stupid necklace.

If you truly are the low tier cuck Rothschild from last nights thread, remember the guy that said he was going to start hunting your kind? What country was he from?

Shitpost4lyfe

You have neither the wit nor wisdom to comprehend the universality that is to come my boy.

Bump because I need to know.

Before the sun sets another day son you'll suffer the lash.

I was lurking in that thread and froganon kinda got shut down by user with pic related, asked around and /his/ delivered on the origins
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croix-de-Feu

Yeah I've heard about that before interesting... /x/-fag here
But still the connection to rand?

nice dubs though

Wasn't me, I am just a normie wondering if that thread contained genuine red pills or was an elaborate RP?

Rand designs the facilities.

Change your IP Rothsy? If not and just a dumb Britbong answering for him, shut up, I want an answer.

Seems kinda off but okay. Reason of interest I had some family contract with them as statisticians and cryptographers and both have been blacklisted some how and they literally couldn't get jobs anywhere always wondered about that place

Fuckingg noobs

Go to walls.guru it goes to trump. Same shit

Fascinating.

kek