Putin set ambitious goals for Russia in another 6 years of his presidency

Putin set ambitious goals for Russia in another 6 years of his presidency.

Vladimir Putin promises to launch Mars mission and hunt for water on the moon

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/03/15/vladimir-putin-promises-launch-mars-mission-hunt-water-moon/

Putin promises that Russian economy will outdo German economy in his next term of office and he even gave orders to all Russian officials to make it happen

riafan.ru/1036046-rossiya-dolzhna-obognat-ekonomiku-germanii-vypolniv-porucheniya-putina-belousov

Attached: 00071I9RBKX2EWBV-C122-F4.jpg (815x428, 120K)

>Putin promises that Russian economy will outdo German economy in his next term of office and he even gave orders to all Russian officials to make it happen

It means that Germany will be nuked

How about terraform your own country before playing with mars.

The only way russia can survive is creating its own markets inside. Which means more people and jobs which means more habitable land.

>Putin promises that Russian economy will outdo German economy in his next term of office

Has Russia outdone India in delusions about becoming a superpower?

afaik he promised to raise gdp by 50% in one year.... let that settle in for a minute... then laugh hard

Might as well appoint Akko.

Attached: 423355B8-23A3-44F7-87B2-85C07A59C2BA.png (1334x750, 3.04M)

He didn't say in what way Russian economy should outdo the German one.

>he promised to raise gdp by 50% in one year
Proofs? Never heard about it.

Attached: 13.jpg (399x398, 35K)

Nothing will happen. Nor Mars landing, nor economic boost. Only another 6 years of oil sending, poverty, rise of prices and enrichment of oligarchs.
Infa 100500%

If they managed to build a country to rival USA and Western Europe, I'd vote "Yes" in the referendum for joining Russian Federation.

it was a press conference about a week ago. i can't like you to proofs because i have more important things to do, but everyone laughed about it. not the general elective body of russia tho, they ate that shit up with two hands

Promises are cheap

Attached: 170BDA30-9EFF-4383-8A56-0FA3256D5252.jpg (1024x602, 103K)

Putin is mongrel

Alright, I've googled myself. He said Russian GDP per capita (exactly per capita, not the overall) will grow by 50% in 7 years (but not a year).
Not that laughable since Russian population is shrinking.

>the state of earth in 2018

next couple years don't look too bright for humanity

why would he make promises that are impossible to keep?

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""presidency"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Well, Sup Forums was right. The world is in fact run by the rich elite. It's just not who they think it is, nor as secret.

if your pop is shrinking that likely means your people are not giving out offspring and your elders are gonna put a toll on the younger ones with pensions and medical costs. the young ones in diminishing size will not produce gdp equal to today and the old ones are going to leech hard on what does not exist. gdp per capita as such will go down faster than a russian icbm after launch.

putin clearly knows this. everyone knows this. but he avoids the question entirely focusing on the "enemy who is coming to destroy us" so the people are mesmerized to sleep while your great leader is "handling" the enemy. i think you're not too stupid to realize this is a recipe for complete disaster