End the tipping meme now!

get pizza yesterday
>total is $6.87
>hand the guy $7.12
>he pushes the change back and makes a face like I'm the retard for trying to pay too much
>hands me .13 in change
>MFW

I'm so sick of this shit. Try and be nice and people treat you like shit. Obama's America is awful.

fuck (((you)))

tipping is gay but tipping 25 cents on a $7 order is pretty gay too

wtf did you by pizza for 6.87 and had to tip? I'm calling bullshit.

In a vulture capitalist society you'll have degenerate fucks delivering the worst food to you while begging for a tip from you.

Disgusting and fucking stupid and it embarrasses me.

It's a place near my work. I should clarify, they sell by the slice

so you didn't have to tip. they did nothing to deserve a tip. no service of food, no refilling water etc.

Well the customer service representative got my food quickly and cleanly. I think he earned it.

Why can't I buy pizza after midnight in Berlin? Oh America

Tipping is customary in America. Get over it and stop being a nigger.

Cook your own food stupid.

The Jews are poisoning you, and you're paying for them to do it.

you can get lots of fucking curry-worst or just chips though.

you should open a pizza by the slice place, there are tons of small shops selling total junk-ass shit that don't seem to do ANY business at all, rent can't be that expensive.

>6.87

really nigger?

what baby bite sized shit did you get, most places will NOT deliver to your house for less than 10$.

I think being 13 cents would fuck up the end of day accounting

>Why can't I buy pizza after midnight in Berlin? Oh America

They're all in the ovens!

HEYOOOO

most places around here charge at least a "delivery charge"

its because delivery drivers have to use their own cars and pay for their own gas.

the food industry is very Jewish tpwards its workers, I dont know why they're the only business that is allowed to do it so blatantly.

I don't mind tipping if it is treated as an unexpected gift of appreciation, but the entitlement culture in the USA can fuck right off. Just charge me more fucking money and pay your staff a decent wage ffs. Dont make me do this dance of trying to read your mind of how much you think I should pay you over and above the list price before you'll refrain from shooting me dagger looks and shitting in my soufflé.

It's fairly simple, 10% if you're a nigger, 15-20% if you're white and the service was good.

>my post is copypasta now
th-thanks

My thread was actually an anti-minimum wage post about the stupidity of the guy though because I wanted 25c back but the cashier was retarded. Because I didn't spell this out in bright bold letters, Sup Forums thought I was trying to tip him. Fuck you guys are stupid.

Why didn't you just say you wanted a quarter back? It's not very clear when you hand them extra change beyond the price without an explanation and just a fat smug look on your face.