something is going down, jason still in the DR

someone yelling can be heard in the BY but only kevin was out there

I really hope Matt gets booed

jason out... nothing happening

fuck production

Alex calling Kevin a predator

grodner

yes?

Seems like the only way to get Paul out now is if he is on the block at final four and the POV holder turns on him and is the sole vote to evict him. Also if he makes it to final three and loses final HOH then it seems like it will be hard to convince the winner to take him.

Yup!

>Alex tells Jason she hopes to make money off her #BB19 fame when she gets out...

that one pandafag will eat it up

>Alex to Jason- He (Kevin) can see the weakness. That's what child molesters do. They see which kids arent going to tell

>its real
HOLY FUCK

well she would know, she is a catholic (pagan)

>Raven evicted this week
>Matt has a meltdown and is ejected
>empty spot in house. Loud commotion outside
>Devin breaks through door

CBS security scrambling!!

explains the FT's

Catholic instincts. Was her diddling why she is so desperate for male attention?

Can someone give a quick rundown on what's going on with Jason? A reddit post about him going from bad to good to bad in the last 24 hours. They're all fags over there so he probably smacked Alex's ass or something so they're all screeching. Did anything actually happen?

>Raven wins next HoH
what happens? Jason evicted with alex back up plan?

What the fuck? This is the most desperate BB gameplay ever seen, just vote him out you rude horrible pieces of shit, Jesus Christ how dare a Catholic accuse another of pedophilia when they had that history. Its going too far.

You don't even need to do all this to hand Paul 500K damnit.

Please just end this season early Big Brother don't embarrass yourselves and end up ruining the show irreparably for good.

I probably got trolled here but oh well.

it's real

She targets Levi obviously

reminder jessica is 26 years old
and alex is 28 years old

Jesus, Matt's a fucking fag. What a loser.

cant believe this season is worse then bb15 and bb18
thats almost an achievement

This is the same person who wanted to lose just so she could be America's favorite and a returnee next season.

please watch the l-bombs, bro

>28 years old
>No job
-College dropout (not the cool kind)
>Lives at home with mommy and daddy
>pothead
>haha xbox dude
>dude like literally? dude like haha dude c'mon dude literally
>mentally stuck in late middleschool early highschool
>dying for male attention, without attributing discern to negative or positive

no wonder pandafag loves her, they have so much in common

Remeber last night when someone said alex didn't say anything reprehensible? How about comparing someone to a child molester?

I'm still getting tweet-quotes and notification by the literal second for the tweet about Alex laughing at Kevin 'going hungry'...jesus, what have I done? Every minute is another tweet quoting it "THIS IS DISGUSTING. WHY WON'T PRODUCTION STEP IN!" (Even though this happened 24 hours ago now almost...) "KEVIN FOR AFP!!"
God, I wish my biggest tweet ever was a little more positive, I'm getting nonstop very dark and sad notifications lmao

During one of the umpteenth Kevin bashing sessions he said "I will fuck your wife, tie up your daughters, and make them Fucking watch."
This was said "jokingly" to Alex, Paul, and Josh.

Why did you do it, user? now Kevin is gonna get AFP and not Cody. and Kevin up until two weeks ago was just another paulfag joining in on the gang ups.

I hope back there, somewhere, in BB Production there's a cool dude who is part of the team picking houseguests. He warned them all against putting Paul in with newbies, but nobody listened. He warned against stick to close to their pre-selected tropes, nobody listened. If this guy exists, and is redeemed, hopefully he gets a promotion and a bigger say next year.

W-What the fuck? that can't be real. then again didn't he also make some sort of "I''ll hold her down for you while you rape her" comment a few weeks back?

Oh it's real. Dunno about the hold you down one though.

Hahaha, it's hilarious cuz I had a moment or 2 where I thought "Well shit, this is the tide that will turn AFP to Kevin for good" ... Regardless if thats true or not, my tweet will certainly not be the deciding factor, but funny to think about regardless...

matt thanked cody for holding her down so he could rape her butthole

I hope she's bullied into suicide.

her is jess btw

Also, does anyone else find the whole "cereal" thing gay as hell? It's worse now that Matt is aware of it and he's playing it up like during the nominee vote, but I don't know any grown men who eat cereal regularly.

It's real and I DO remember a comment that was very similar to like "I'll hold her down and fuck her" about Jess/Cody.

For the record about Jason he was saying it like "Ooo if Kevin did this to me id be all like...." but that doesn't make it "okay" to most people lol

Also - if I thought Twitter was melting down yesterday, it's all continuing today and adding more to it with these child molestor comments

It's not like he eats anymore than he used to. He's just aware of it now. DR probably asked him a few too many leading questions and he picked up on it.

>That guy gets promoted
>It's a dynamic duo's/couples season
We get Frank/Bridge, Cody/Jess and Julia/Liz.
We also get Gayson/Dayvonne and Paul/Victor. They ruin the season again

vic wouldn't do it with paul again

jessica is a whore who fucks anyone with enough money

that isnt what she said. she said thats the type if thing a child molester does to groom their victims

she didnt say he is a child molester. god you guys are so pathetic you need to get the fuck off twitter and get a life

reading comprehension.

Pandafaggot crying about people having sex.

Wonder if he's a virgin.

>implying panda isn't a low rent whore
panda fucks after a couple items off the dollar menu

every girl is a whore, Welcome to the Holy City. Most of them have a material value for their pussy, others have ethereal values.

Yeah but he's being a fag about it. "I'm going to get some cereal..." *looks around grinning* "Guys... cereal... right? right?" *laughs at his own joke, goes to get cereal*.

But even if he wasn't going this. Grown men don't eat fucking cereal. I'm 32 and I haven't eaten a bowl of cereal since college. Grown men either eat nothing and coffee, or eggs and shit.

im not crying if jessica was so great why did she get voted out prejury? why does she work as fucking bottle server if she is so smart? why did she fuck a manlet on national tv if she is so great? why is her hair falling out at the rate of a 26 yo male

go follow her tweets about fidget spinners

In all seriousness, as far as vets go it should be either all vets, or half and half. I think after this season they should go all vets though next time.

Can we please have a vet free season? Not even OTT was.

a

pls end it.

Or vet free altogether. Totally agree. Either works for me. Definitely need to improve on the Temptation theme though. Most weren't temptations at all, just advantages given by America and then Paul has told everyone not to use the Tree of Temptation so, production sort of blew it.

how about dont get the fan favorite veteran who was in the final 2 in the most recent season

matt eating all that food is fucking bullshit

i can take paul getting safety passes, i can take the rape jokes and bullying but i cant deal with players thumbing their noses at the rules

fuck him and fuck this season im done

He's right though. the only options are all vets or half vets. they would never do another vet free season since they use the vets as proxies for explaining the rules and controlling story narrative/house environment. and at least with half vets half newbies no one person would have cult control over the house and all vets would just be almost a normal season of gameplay.

>getting an apple makes you a huge target

No, this is Paul's doing. We can check back next week when hopefully things get a little more intense and the people on the block might feel like they really need it.

The rewards certainly did not outweigh the risks. That's the fatal fuck up.
I guess, but jesus christ it feels like forever since an organic game was played. What's even the point of the "superfan" now if there's going to be a vet?

he slept in a real bed and took a warm shower too

Isn't this a shitty strategy to incur votes against him to save Raven though? I agree breaking the rules is out of line, but this cast has also actively tried to get players evicted by goading them into physical fights.

Best tits in the game.

Matt has already reached his goal of making jury. He doesn't really care what happens to him at this point.

Exactly so I thought if you did enough rule-breaking you can actually have votes put on you by production as a penalty. I thought I read that somewhere. So he gets to fuck off to jury and not care, and keep Raven in the game.

he already has one penalty vote

Production rarely gives out penalties and so far after all of this he only has one.

They also know the house is more eager to get out raven, so it's like double punishment for him.

>a fucking podcast about big brother is more enjoyable than the actual season

Is this how far we've come?

I had this thought last night too

reminder the only official alliance with a name is with alex and paul

Yes. It's all thanks to ya boy.

What's it called? Gumpy?

yes he is using production as a strategy which is another rule violation

chima didnt get expelled for throwing her mic in the pool. she got expelled for continually breaking the rules. matt is in clear violation and should be immediately expelled and not go to jury or collect his stipend. its basically telling future players its ok to break the rules and nothing serious will happen

this apple temptation was retarded. they shouldn't have given hints on whats inside the apples so people would actually try to get them. that or they should have put a cash prize as one of them so even the lowest IQ house guests would attempt to get an apple.

absolutely.
ive said it before and ill say it again: i want xmas to scooter up to me and hold me down with her big strong arms and force feed me painkillers and then fuck me to death.
ok im gonna go jerk off now, way to go me...

People forget this but she also said she would try to have sex with Cody just to get back at Jessica. She's scum. Luckily, Cody is a actual man.

He didn't even do this because of a game reason like he got RNG nommed he did this because of what Jason did, Matt is a bitch, a stupid pussy whipped bitch. Fuck Chivalry, fuck sacrificing yourself for women anymore its 2017.

Going to do this BS to Kevin, I mean they have already but they will keep trying.

Next season they need more people who went to southern colleges, I think literally all my favorites of all time did.

>gets the save a friend apple
>no friends in the house

my daughter is watching this bro, watch the language or we're not gonna make sure the cash is in your pocket

i wonder what devin would do if he knew about his memes here

I hope they all get booed except Kevin.

>user
BBO is the only non-anonymous person in this whole thread haha, not counting ian (who probably isnt actually here anymore, please notice me senpai!)

>Matt is a bitch, a stupid pussy whipped bitch. Fuck Chivalry, fuck sacrificing yourself for women anymore its 2017

Dude no one is even buying he is doing it for Raven because they barely have an actual connection above begrudging sex. It's not like their relationship is anything near even what Clay and Shelly was.

>Dude no one is even buying he is doing it for Raven
I don't think he's even said he's doing it for Raven

yeah grown men love to eat shit.
you heard it from this guy first!

im 31 and i still like a bowl of cheerios and milk

this to be honest

based a poster

Lmao, yeah exactly, I just hear some podcasters etc. explaining it like that (while still making fun of it)

Only problem is that creates a scenario where you could have a tied jury. No way they could let that happen.

There are ways around it. Give America a jury vote for instance as they can't bring anyone back in.

>give production another vote.
I could see them doing that, but to be fair, they would have to have the final 2 known in advance to even give the semblance that it's legit.

kick raven out too problem solved