Why does every character ignore that Jon Snow fled the Night Watch to become King in the North?

Why does every character ignore that Jon Snow fled the Night Watch to become King in the North?
None of them except Davos knows that he was killed. To them, he should be a traitor who deserves an execution

"I woz ded, I woz freed from me vows" cchhhyeeeah right buddy

They are of the Night's Watch until they die. They are then set free. Snow died. Therefore he was set free.

for fucks sake read the OP!
The audience knows it, not ANY of the other chars. At least Cersei would use somethng like that.

Are you nigger illiterate or do you suffer from ADD and can't get past reading one sentence without starting to post?

Ya but he died so he was freed from his vows. Smh you guys are literally dumb.

my jimmies are so rstled right now

Check these dubs

>not these

Maybe he told them already? They all know about the army of the dead, so why wouldn't they believe him about the resurrection.
Or after the Battle of the Bastards, they realized they'd rather have Jon in charge than Ramsay. Also, a zombie army is marching towards them, they're probably more focused on that than what happened with the Nights Watch.

but he died you faggot

not even OP, are you fucking stupid?

Threads like these are why the rest of Sup Forums laugh at us.

Holy fucking shit, are you all retarded? This board is godawful.

Fucking spam, you shitposter. Imbecile thread by the way. Only idiots bigger than you answered.

So no one's gonna answer the question

He died so he's released from his vows, didn't you watch the episode OP?

Which one of you retards is this retard
because that one is a King of retards and you should all bend a knee to him

People should be asking questions. The Night's Watch would vouch for his claims, of course, but d&d just fly over all that.

Any lord that assumes Jon to still be part off the nights watch would presumably consider Jon to still hold his title of lord commander since he doesn't seem to have been replaced.

Because in the end it turns out nobody gives a shit about the night watch.

>asks a question
>gets answer
>omg are you stupid

the thing is that he fled the nights watch only to unite everybody in joining the nights watch and fight against the enemy.
becoming king in the north is the only way he can go about that

How did Cersei proclaimed herself as the Queen and everybody was ok with it?

THE CHARACTERS (except davos) DON'T KNOW THAT HE DIED YOU UNCULTURED SWINES

FOR THEM HE SHOULD BE A TRAITOR

>the Nights Watch never sent out a raven saying Jon was slain and then brought back

OP you're literally retarded

but when he died his vows became null, it was right there on the show, that's why the other character don't care that he isn't on the Night Watch anymore

I was wondering about this. Like what the fuck. I don't even think he told anyone he was dead and brought back besides those few guys up at the wall.

Don't ask stupid questions

The way I see it, Jon willingly joined the NW and was never a criminal. He was offered a pardon by a legitimate claimant and I am sure everyone in the North is aware of that. He became Lord Commander and I guess under extraneous circumstances, you could pardon yourself out of it. Considering that his entire family was wrongfully murdered and he was thought to be the only surviving male even remotely in the Stark family, that you could overlook him leaving. Doesn't matter now, the wall is destroyed.

He died OP. That released him from his vows. Look back to S5, e10 "mother's mercy". That's when it happened.

OP i think you might be slow cause jon snow died and the nights watchers say that you can leave when you die so thats why they dont care if he isnt there cause they said he could go

Lads I think you dropped yours, here

Since when does Cersei know about that?

didn't jon die? when you die you're out of night's watch, it's clearly stated in their vow.

Do you watch the show? Jon Snow died. Go rewatch the show I think you missed some crucial fucking details lol.

Jon died right?

death = out of nights watch

Snow died so he was freed of his vows. Simple as that.

I love this place

Now I'm no expert on the intricacies of Westeros law OP but I think the vow only applies until death. Jon Snow died and that released him from his vows.

Please be trolling

perhaps you forget that little to nobody actually gave a flying fuck about the night watch, plus nobody suspecting at this point cares enough to go to the fucking wall and start an investigation on Jon.

duuh

Someone screencap this thread as readingcomprehension.png

This entire fucking thread.

Just suspend your disbelief.

he died, hence his watch ending idiot

Why would he deserve to be executed if jon was set free of his past life vows once he died?

Can someone tell me why the blonde girl didn't just take her dragons to the capitol with her horse army and end it all there after heavily defeating prince charming's army? If they were able to hobble back then the Victor's could easily have done it and apparently the blonde girl has an actual claim to the throne unlike the woman with the short hair who couldn't be queen just because she was married to the fat guy. In a feudal system she would have just taken her army once she was deposed and the jack frost character would be stuck behind the wall still.

I mean I know it's because they needed a deus ex machina so the manlet could fight mr cool ice in the end but did they give a reason why she didn't just go straight there and take the throne?

he died op you bloody retard
when you dead = released from vowels

Night gathers and so my watch begins from this day, until my last day. His last day came when he was murdered, so he's free from his vows

Nukes when.

Anyone notice that Sansa broke the guest rule with Littlefinger?

because he died and was released from his vows. hell Davos was there, he saw the whole thing

>vowels

Why would anyone give a fuck about why you left your previous employer?

Op I think you missed a very important episode. Jon snow died and was then revived by Melisandre the fire witch, thereby rendering his night watch duties null.

You realise that his watch ends when he dies right?